4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Question for you ? Do you have runs where you only do (or try to do) shit with one girl. Like for example Amie or Jeane ? Also, who is Anastasia ? (I really dont remember who she is)
The teacher that has the hots for the MC.
For the moment I don't have single girl saves, I think we're safe with a single catch-them-all save.

During the first updates the game often forced you to choose between the girls (ie: Lizzie's birthday party). Then, after the Ren'Py port, the dev said he would no longer force us to choose between different events and currently we can watch them in a single playthrough (except the ones in the first episodes). This doesn't means there'll be a harem ending (no news on that that I remember), but you can go far in the game enjoying all the content on a single save.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So is there ever a time you get to find out what's on Lizzie's laptop? I haven't found the password anywhere and I don't see it in the Walkthrough.
Same here. Anyone?
It's not in the game (up to v0.7) and only RC knows, will it ever be or not. But feel free to search and try. Again and again... :p

It could be in the new update...
Or not...
I haven't seen it yet.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The secret about Jeanne is that she is you mother

And the girls i thing is Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and a little of Jeanne
I heard the update would focus more on Stephania this time around actually, not sure though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What an amateur :p one of those part-time perverts.
Just like Mobb Deep (and Eminem later in 8 Mile) once said; Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.
So I guess here saying "ain't no such thing as part time perverts/fappers" would fit, so that guy who you're talking about need to get his shit together and step his game up :p

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Just like Mobb Deep (and Eminem later in 8 Mile) once said; Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.
So I guess here saying "ain't no such thing as part time perverts/fappers" would fit, so that guy who you're talking about need to get his shit together and step his game up :p
Ok you've convinced me, I'll go ahead and fap again sometime in the next 3 hours

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I got another question : Do you guys know which girls will get content in this update ?
So will we get Stephania content in this episode or ?
From a previous dev update:
This version will be quite interesting for the fans of Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania. This 4 girls are going to be the most important ones in this version however I'm going to focus a lot on Vanessa, Lizzie and Jeane.
In this version you'll also find out at least two more secrets and the main story will also progress a little bit.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes