4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I like Jeane (without the incest patch because, terrible mother) but i'm more of a Stephania kinda girl.

Love her character growth in her last few big scenes.

Also Nichole is cute.

Vane I like but I can't give a reason why, she just kinda grew on me as it went on.
i honestly play without the patch it more authentic to the game that way and yeah I like pretty all the girls that u mentioned except for Brandy dunno why but there is something about her that push me off

Reactions: Avaron1974

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
An interesting update but without my sweet lovely Brandy lacks the game but that certain something. I hope that we get in the next more content with her. When the time comes, to decide between the girls, then Brandy is my first choice Followed by Lizzy on P2 all other girls are more of a friendship plus.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i honestly play without the patch it more authentic to the game that way and yeah I like pretty all the girls that u mentioned except for Brandy dunno why but there is something about her that push me off
Brandy I do really like.

I wasn't sure about her at first but, like a few of the girls, my mind changed pretty quickly. At first I thought she was the typical sweet and innocent one and that was going to be her entire character.

Like Stephania was the typical cheerleader that liked sex and Iassumed that would be her entire character.

Both of them had started shining by the party though. I have playthroughs for both of those and spending time with both of them during the party put them in a whole new light.

The whole thing with Brandy and Nichole being friends instantly made me want to know more.

See this is what got me with the harem thing. There is so much I enjoy about this I just want the relationships to have a bit more depth or meaning.

Take Amie. It took several updates before she grew on me and now she's one of my faves.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No shit.

So you don't have any personal preferences then, you play everything and enjoy all the things ever?

Considering you like to point out the incredibly obvious you kinda went and said something silly in your second sentence didn't ya?

I mean, if I wanted a harem and a lot of fuck buddies, I wouldn't have made a pretty long post explaining why I don't want a harem and a lot of fuck buddies.

I'm more into romance and all that soppy shit.

I know personal tastes must seem strange to someone that likes everything but it's alright hunni, i'm sure you'll come to understand us mere mortals one day.
I'm personally only interested in seeing single-girl endings myself. After all of the BS many of the different women have had to endure — what kind of prick cheats on Jeane or Amie? what asshole leaves Stephania to get her abortion solo? etc. — I feel like almost all of them deserve happiness. Ironically, the guy known as a "player" is turning into a decent person (potentially), while the men who seem like they might be decent (like Phil) turn out to be dicks. I want to see what a future looks like for: Brian + Stephania, Brian + Amie, Brian + Brandy, etc. I think single-women routes make for a much better story anyway.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm personally only interested in seeing single-girl endings myself. After all of the BS many of the different women have had to endure — what kind of prick cheats on Jeane or Amie? what asshole leaves Stephania to get her abortion solo? etc. — I feel like almost all of them deserve happiness. Ironically, the guy known as a "player" is turning into a decent person (potentially), while the men who seem like they might be decent (like Phil) turn out to be dicks. I want to see what a future looks like for: Brian + Stephania, Brian + Amie, Brian + Brandy, etc. I think single-women routes make for a much better story anyway.
true but hopefully brian will still get some of his douchebag sheets in him at the end ......because something tells me he gonna need it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just really want Rene get royally fucked over.

As things have gone on he's gone from being an annoying shit to a complete twat (not very ladylike, I apologise).

As long as by the end of the game that bitch of a teacher screwing him is unemployed and/or locked up and he's suffering in some way i'll be on my way to being a happy bunny.

Then all I ned is Stephania having the relationship she deserves and i'd be okay with that.

I know I have 3 girls on my list but she's the one I want to see have a happy ending more than anyone else.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I just really want Rene get royally fucked over.

As things have gone on he's gone from being an annoying shit to a complete twat (not very ladylike, I apologise).

As long as by the end of the game that bitch of a teacher screwing him is unemployed and/or locked up and he's suffering in some way i'll be on my way to being a happy bunny.

Then all I ned is Stephania having the relationship she deserves and i'd be okay with that.

I know I have 3 girls on my list but she's the one I want to see have a happy ending more than anyone else.
for renee it's simple we gonna wreck his sister and his life will be shit afterward

i guess potter will probably play a big role in the process of taming the bitchy teacher

as for Stephania, she got only what she has been playing with (play with fire and u got burn) I mean she was known as the school's bitch, of course, she will have ended in such a position one day or another but I'm with you she deserves happiness none the less and if she ended up with our boy I'm completely okay with that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for renee it's simple we gonna wreck his sister and his life will be shit afterward

i guess potter will probably play a big role in the process of taming the bitchy teacher

as for Stephania, she got only what she has been playing with (play with fire and u got burn) I mean she was known as the school's bitch, of course, she will have ended in such a position one day or another but I'm with you she deserves happiness none the less and if she ended up with our boy I'm completely okay with that
Oh i'm not disputing what happened with her, something obviously was going to.

It was that update and her character growth where she went from from barely holding my top spot to untouchable lead.

She recognised she fucked up and realised she wanted more and could do better for herself. Like she said this update, she's trying to do things differently and not mess it up.

I was never angry about the clinic scene and her reasons for being there, I thought that was really well done and really well handled.

I just don't like Rene.

Like at all.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes