4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.
did u put the incest patch in the game

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i still can´t figure out what i am doing wrong with the incest patch, works fine with my primary playthrough but get the error in a new game when i try too enter the bedroom and the splashscreen

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i still can´t figure out what i am doing wrong with the incest patch, works fine with my primary playthrough but get the error in a new game when i try too enter the bedroom and the splashscreen
need to copy the whole folder not just what it's inside

Oct 5, 2017
After I start episode 8 the game bugs whenever I try to enter the living room. When I click on it the game reverts to the Main menu screen.
Have tried closing down and opening again, as well as loading from multiple different saves, but every time after I start episode 8 this bug happens... any help?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just did a byte by byte compare of the dialog in Episode 8 from 0.80 to 0.81 and there are no logic changes only spelling corrections. As much as I love the dialog, I would bet real money that the proofreader is not a native english speaker and likely learned English in secondary school or from an extended stay in the U.S. Regardless, since there are no logic changes then my archives for the more Americanized dialog should work without any modifications.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
As of the release of v0.9.0, this patch is obsolete. Please, do not use it on v0.9.0!

Bugfixes for the achievements and character backrounds for v0.9.0 are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/13673/post-2546914

Here's a patch from v0.8.0 to v0.8.1, no need to download the whole game again if you haven't done it yet.

Also, I fixed achievments.rpy again, since in 0.8 only new content was added to it and both bugs that I found and fixed in v0.7, are still there in v0.8.1 (missing saeki2 and alisuz1 achievements)

So you might want to apply it even to the new v0.8.1 (or just replace achievments.rpy)

UncleVT
redknight00

royalcandy
Thanks for the new update of the game, still love it!
Please take a look at the fixes in achievments.rpy and add them to your game!

Remark: Apparently character background fix still doesn't work for old saves, although wrong backgrounds for every person have been changed. It looks like person_list must be updated separately, I will try to work on it later.

Last edited:

MonkeyKingV

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe someone posted already, but in case not..
browse to game\images\character_background folder...

Rename BKG tot BGK for the Jeremiah, Mahabbah and Taahir images.
(eg. BKG_Jeremiah.jpg -> BGK_Jeremiah.jpg)

Dev made a mistake on the image names in code and swapped around the G and K.
Worked perfectly, thanks a lot!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes