4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I like Stephania a lot, her char is awesome, bitchy, arrogant at first, but now nice and kind, has true feelings for Brian and her whole story was great.

only thing hor me that is hard to hadle is the mental image that she let that black dude (i forgot his name...) fuck her and came inside her and got her pregnant :(

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, if I wanted a harem and a lot of fuck buddies, I wouldn't have made a pretty long post explaining why I don't want a harem and a lot of fuck buddies.
So far (haven't played the new update) there's no real indication of this turning into harem game.
Interactions with the girls/women almost all seem to be geared around some level of "monogamous" outcome, but it still seems too early to tell for certain.

Not saying you should continue to play it if it ends up turning into disappointment for you, just to at least keep an eye on it.

I'm more into romance and all that soppy shit.
I find that there's very little of that, generally. At least very little that was well written or at least not facepalmingly bad.
The irony is, given the reactions that too many guys round here have to a woman in a game having sex with another man, regardless of the context, you'd think they'd be clamouring for something more romantic... :unsure:

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
tfw you need multiple saves but Ren'Py hasn't been updated here to be able to name saves yet.

Like really it's gonna be hard af now that we will need multiple saves and no way to track them. I seriously cannot choose a girl between them and sue me but I am not a fan of harem endings. And I don't want shit to hit the fan either with saying yes to all of them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having the same issue with the incest patch, error at main menu and error at trigger times in Jeane's room.

Jeane's room error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/home_parents_room.rpy", line 33, in script
call screen jeaneRoomPatch()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen jeaneRoomPatch is not known.

Main Menu Error:
While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Anyone else get errors when trying to view the character profiles for Mahabbah, Taahir, and Jeremiah?
Maybe someone posted already, but in case not..
browse to game\images\character_background folder...

Rename BKG tot BGK for the Jeremiah, Mahabbah and Taahir images.
(eg. BKG_Jeremiah.jpg -> BGK_Jeremiah.jpg)

Dev made a mistake on the image names in code and swapped around the G and K.

Reactions: thedude

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Point well made. I think it's going to be extremely rare to see patreon-based games (essentially made by "amateurs") to be as deep as what you prefer. I agree that a lot of these games are "empty" in a sense that the world doesn't really react to your choices, and where different paths exist side by side without acknowledging one another. Even rockstar is simply blocking paths instead of reacting to your choices.

Not counting Japanese VNs, I think Offcuts is probably the only one, out of what I've played, that has super solid individual paths where the story unfolds differently. But then again, Offcuts is very Japanese VN-like.
I'm playing Harem in Rockstar....But I have a feeling it's going to fuck me in the ass. (Ala Witcher)

Unlike Secrets...I have a feeling it's not a Harem game, but you are going to have to choose at same point very close to the end (Ala Mass Effect)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.8.1.
  • with incest patch
  • w/o incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.08.2019

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
tfw you need multiple saves but Ren'Py hasn't been updated here to be able to name saves yet.

Like really it's gonna be hard af now that we will need multiple saves and no way to track them. I seriously cannot choose a girl between them and sue me but I am not a fan of harem endings. And I don't want shit to hit the fan either with saying yes to all of them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
You cannot name the single saves but you can name the save pages.
In the save/load page click at the top on "Page 3" and you can edit it like "Steph only".

Reactions: voldybuff

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
(2) IIRC, he stated that there was really only one he could see as even possible, and so it would absolutely not involve a whole bunch of women
the two girls living in the house together (lizzie and vane I think) is definitely a possible. both girls are into MC and each other.

another possibility is Brandy and the painter/drug dealer girl (nichole). its a somewhat tenuous link but they are close friends and there is a level of affection there.

the lawyer and cousin would also be possible at a real stretch. no real groundwork so far to make this seem even plausible beyond a whisper of thought, but certainly nothing contradictory to prevent the possibility. if a few conversational hugs and a bit of spying from one to see other with MC were to be added in updates, obviously in a subtle way, it could open up as feasible.

all the rest seem very based on singular routes aside from some obscure ending involving the 3 girls from the restaurant :D

post edited with help from avaron1974 due to my absolute blonde moment ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes