4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like this game but it's really a let down that the sex scenes aren't animated.
Animations are definitely becoming a lot more common these days, but there are still several games — even decently popular ones — that don't include them, such as Sisterly Lust, Daughter for Dessert, and Freeloading Family. It doesn't change the fact that this game doesn't have them, of course. I'm just saying that we're not quite to the point where pretty much every game has animations. We're getting there, but we've not arrived yet. :(

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Actions and consequences.

Relationships are meaningless if sleeping with everybody isn't a problem, makes relationship building seem inconsequential.

That's also why I prefer games like Rockstar and Twists of my life and Japanese date sim style VN's, there are consequences to your actions.

If you sleep with multiple people you end up with nothing so you have to pick and choose what and who you do.

Take Twists of my Life. If you start a relationship with Ann then have sex with her ... frenemy? ... the friend she hates anyway ... then Ann breaks up with you and moves out. If you date the teacher then try it on with her friend at the club she breaks up with you.

If I start something with someone here I can still have everyone else and nobody says a single thing. It just makes those relationships so absolutely meaningless.

Take Stephania, she's tired of being treated like a slut and wants to be treated with respect, she claims to have feelings for the MC and he says all the right words back to her yet a bit later he's balls deep in someone else and no one bats an eyelash.

Sure I can follow one girls path and ignore all the others but that path has no substance.

It's more like a collection of fuck buddies than lovers.
It is only a Game... Like Fantasy you know! No Science or Universal Love!
And hey who dosn´t want a Harem or at least a lot of Fuck Buddies

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, clearly some people like Avaron1974 don't. People have different preferences, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to avoid something that others don't. Of all the people to say "it is only a game" to, someone who's been active on F95Zone easily more than 25 times as much as you have— really? Maybe you'd like to explain how games work to me as well. :unsure:

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.8] [RoyalCandy] (1.62 gb rar pc original)
332 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thank you for sharing this compressed version but could you upload any other alternatives like nopy. I couldnt download it on workupload its freezing whenever i try.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update.

There is a bug though. In the profiles where you can read up about the various people and their secrets if you click on Mahabbah you only get an error message. And if you press ignore you are sent back in time to a previous event with Nicole.

ForenBaba

May 4, 2017
Whenever i try and open the scene in jeane's room to trigger the patch, it always comes up with error scripts, can any one help?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No shit.

So you don't have any personal preferences then, you play everything and enjoy all the things ever?

Considering you like to point out the incredibly obvious you kinda went and said something silly in your second sentence didn't ya?

I mean, if I wanted a harem and a lot of fuck buddies, I wouldn't have made a pretty long post explaining why I don't want a harem and a lot of fuck buddies.

I'm more into romance and all that soppy shit.

I know personal tastes must seem strange to someone that likes everything but it's alright hunni, i'm sure you'll come to understand us mere mortals one day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's exactly what i did, get error on main menu as well as when i try and trigger the scene
No, you copied the contents of the patch folder into the game folder.

Copy the folder itself not the contents.

The error only appears if you only copy the contents.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

No More Secrets [v0.8.1] [RoyalCandy] - Original Size: 1.75 GB

Download Win (310 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes