4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It's not really a harem game so sooner or later it was going to come to this

Nows when you pick who you want if you haven't already or shit will probably hit the fan.
it will probably be a harem after all if u choose to stay with all the girls

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Stephania looks really good in that red bikini.

This update is probably the best update so far, not because of the sex scenes, but the amount of content where it covers almost everyone (I think just Brandy is missing? but offset by that middle eastern girl). So the update feels good length and good progression.

It's not really a harem game so sooner or later it was going to come to this
Just double-checking, has it been confirmed that there's no harem route?

Reactions: Mytez

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Even if it's not a harem ending I'm still getting in everyones pants by the end:giggle:

And when i say Everyone, i mean everyone :devilish: including Steven.

just kidding right Dev? Dev?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Even if it's not a harem ending I'm still getting in everyones pants by the end:giggle:

And when i say Everyone, i mean everyone :devilish: including Steven.

just kidding right Dev? Dev?
u probably shocked him by that demand so he went to sleep

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just double-checking, has it been confirmed that there's no harem route?
Nothing has been confirmed but with no harem tag and none of the girls seemingly interested in a harem and it making absolutely no sense whatsoever it was a safe bet to make.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The best update so far.

Great character development from almost all of the main girls. Minus Brandy, but she already had her fair share on the last update, so it was to be expected .

Stephania just keeps getting better and better. No doubt she is the best girl on this game for me.

But even though Stephania is my favourite girl, I'm still going with a harem route. This game really looks like the harem will be possible or at least you'll be able to follow it until the very, where you'll have to choose one (or even two?) of the girls.

I got the impression that this update opened the possibility of a threesome with Anastasia and Cecile, and also Lizzie and Vanessa on the future. Which just reinforce my belief that there won't be bad consequences for those that are going after all the girls .

After this amazing update, I have no other option but to pledge to the dev. Great work!

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just finished up three playthroughs of episode 8, I have edited the dialog to make it more conversational. I am beginning to think this was set in the 1950's, I have never seen nor heard so many people use the word GOSH. Regardless, I have updated all of the archives in post #3123, the highlighted (inline walkthrough) and the non-highlighted archives now include all the episodes including Episode 8. scrappy archive is also updated and requires his gallery mod be loaded first.

Without revealing any plot points, in the highlighted version Green highlights actually change key relationship variables and blue highlights only provide additional scenes.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would like it clarified if this was a harem game or not.

If the relationships are pointless I can stop wasting time on multiple saves.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I got the impression that this update opened the possibility of a threesome with Anastasia and Cecile, and also Jeane and Vanessa on the future. Which just reinforce my belief that there won't be bad consequences for those that are going after all the girls .
Am I missing something obvious?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I would like it clarified if this was a harem game or not.

If the relationships are pointless I can stop wasting time on multiple saves.
Unless the game has specifically blocked/branched paths from early on (like "Become a Rock Star" or "Sins of the Father" or "City of Broken Dreamers"), the way I play is more harem-only and then replay with individual paths if it turned out to be non-harem later on. That way I will only waste time with multiple saves when necessary.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Am I missing something obvious?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah, I meant Lizzie and Vanessa. I edited my previous post.

About the other two, Anastasia said to the MC to get good grades on sports as well and she explicitly refered to the PE teacher. I believe she may be interested in Cecile and the MC might get lucky with them.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh yeah, I meant Lizzie and Vanessa. I edited my previous post.

About the other two, Anastasia said to the MC to get good grades on sports as well and she explicitly refered to the PE teacher. I believe she may be interested in Cecile and the MC might get lucky with them.
i found it ironic if she thinks to setup Cecil with brian it might come out with a little surprise

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
only time will tell
Gonna pass on this then.

I know you guys love a harem but i'm more of a romance/date sim kinda girl.

I don't mind it when it's side content to the main game like in Alison, it has a harem path but the love path is the main story.

When it's part of the main story though it just makes the relationships seem so pointless to me. I thought with the relationship building it would serve a purpose and not just free fuck central.

Not every game is for everyone. No complaints, it was pretty good just not liking where it's going is all.

Occultus does harem how I like it. No relationship building just tells you there are holes, fuck them.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Gonna pass on this then.

I know you guys love a harem but i'm more of a romance/date sim kinda girl.

I don't mind it when it's side content to the main game like in Alison, it has a harem path but the love path is the main story.

When it's part of the main story though it just makes the relationships seem so pointless to me. I thought with the relationship building it would serve a purpose and not just free fuck central.

Not every game is for everyone. No complaints, it was pretty good just not liking where it's going is all.

Occultus does harem how I like it. No relationship building just tells you there are holes, fuck them.
don't get me wrong i don't like harem at all my favorite girl in this game is Amie but if there is some actions with others i won't say no to them

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes