4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh i'm not disputing what happened with her, something obviously was going to.

It was that update and her character growth where she went from from barely holding my top spot to untouchable lead.

She recognised she fucked up and realised she wanted more and could do better for herself. Like she said this update, she's trying to do things differently and not mess it up.

I was never angry about the clinic scene and her reasons for being there, I thought that was really well done and really well handled.

I just don't like Rene.

Like at all.
that's right there some character grow and development I wish other devs do this rather just putting the character into the same generic circle

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh i'm not disputing what happened with her, something obviously was going to.

It was that update and her character growth where she went from from barely holding my top spot to untouchable lead.

She recognised she fucked up and realised she wanted more and could do better for herself. Like she said this update, she's trying to do things differently and not mess it up.

I was never angry about the clinic scene and her reasons for being there, I thought that was really well done and really well handled.

I just don't like Rene.

Like at all.
That's precisely why I really want an ending with Brian and Stephania. They both have actually gone through a ton of growth, and if anybody at all would understand Stephania's wanting to completely change a crappy past version of yourself, it would be Brian. I honestly think if they were real they could be incredibly happy together. It's almost like they were made for each other: both immature, both broken, and both redeemed. It's a fairy tale ending in many ways.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man, I have a real love/hate thing with games like this. I love it when the character models are hot and all these girls certainly are that, and I also love it when the character's themselves are great and they all have really positive qualities that makes you grow attached to them and feel something for them. But on the other hand, having so many girls who are so great in their own individual ways is also kind of annoying because as much as some people like the harem route, there are certain games where this doesn't seem like it would work or should happen and so, when putting yourself in the position of the MC as I often do, you think about what it would be like in the real world and how hard it would be to pick just one of these girls.

I mean, let's face it, the kind of harem situations that happen in many of these games are not the norm of the real world. Yes, this is a fantasy game and anything can happen in fantasy, but sometimes I feel like true happy endings are when the character finds that one special person who's better than all the rest, and in that scenario I honestly can't choose between these girls.

I'm probably way overthinking this, but sometimes I feel like I'd like to see a game where not every girl falls in love with the MC and is so sweet and lovely as to make you feel awful for dumping them if, at the end of the game, you have to choose who to be with. I still love this game, but it's playing with me as much as I'm playing with it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Man, I have a real love/hate thing with games like this. I love it when the character models are hot and all these girls certainly are that, and I also love it when the character's themselves are great and they all have really positive qualities that makes you grow attached to them and feel something for them. But on the other hand, having so many girls who are so great in their own individual ways is also kind of annoying because as much as some people like the harem route, there are certain games where this doesn't seem like it would work or should happen and so, when putting yourself in the position of the MC as I often do, you think about what it would be like in the real world and how hard it would be to pick just one of these girls.

I mean, let's face it, the kind of harem situations that happen in many of these games are not the norm of the real world. Yes, this is a fantasy game and anything can happen in fantasy, but sometimes I feel like true happy endings are when the character finds that one special person who's better than all the rest, and in that scenario I honestly can't choose between these girls.

I'm probably way overthinking this, but sometimes I feel like I'd like to see a game where not every girl falls in love with the MC and is so sweet and lovely as to make you feel awful for dumping them if, at the end of the game, you have to choose who to be with. I still love this game, but it's playing with me as much as I'm playing with it.
honest answer: yes you are way overthinking things just enjoy the moment
dishonest answer: well truth is everyone has it's own opinion and fair to share it

Reactions: Laurie227

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
After I start episode 8 the game bugs whenever I try to enter the living room. When I click on it the game reverts to the Main menu screen.
Have tried closing down and opening again, as well as loading from multiple different saves, but every time after I start episode 8 this bug happens... any help?
I've got that issue as well. I also downloaded the 0.8.1 patch...didn't fix it.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
Just now checking this out for the first time, does the incest patch restore cut content or is it just a mod?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
With as many people that love this game, I am surprised there isn't Fan Art and Asset thread in the Artwork sub-forum. I would start one myself, but I only know what models were used for the locations.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
Restoration of an old scene plus dialogue changes when you sex your relatives
Thanks, I'm not super into incest but I hate censorship in almost any form. I just know that a few games on here have incest patches for games that didn't originally have it so I wanted to make sure first

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, I'm not super into incest but I hate censorship in almost any form. I just know that a few games on here have incest patches for games that didn't originally have it so I wanted to make sure first
In this game the censorship is particularly dumb, a high school kid living at home who refers to his family members as landlord, etc. Really takes me out of it. I always assumed incest patches here were to restore the true intent of the game, I wasn't aware there were some that weren't meant to be that way. Do you know of any examples?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Then you are better off without the patch as it does not not add anything new to the game

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Then you are better off without the patch as it does not not add anything new to the game
But the game is stupider overall, like how the hell did a high school kid get in a living arrangement with a dude he calls landlord? Plus you have the missing scene which gives the mother's secret, which is sort of the point of the game. That's chopping her backstory clean out of it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But the game is stupider overall, like how the hell did a high school kid get in a living arrangement with a dude he calls landlord? Plus you have the missing scene which gives the mother's secret, which is sort of the point of the game.
I'd point out that Phil isn't Brians dad with or without the patch. The game does make sense without the patch, but its not the true story.

In this game the censorship is particularly dumb, a high school kid living at home who refers to his family members as landlord, etc. Really takes me out of it. I always assumed incest patches here were to restore the true intent of the game, I wasn't aware there were some that weren't meant to be that way. Do you know of any examples?
Where the Heart Is. It has an incest mod, but the game makes zero sense with incest so the mod has to change the story.

Hertopaly

the patch restores 2 scenes and changes some dialog. It changes the story some.

Reactions: thedude

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't play with the incest patch, it just makes me hate Jeane too much. She's an alright friend but she's a shit mother.

Reactions: thedude

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
But the game is stupider overall, like how the hell did a high school kid get in a living arrangement with a dude he calls landlord? Plus you have the missing scene which gives the mother's secret, which is sort of the point of the game. That's chopping her backstory clean out of it.
First of all this is a game it’s a fiction nothing in it should be real or feel real nor realated to the real world as for how well it the patreon doing since he does not allow any content that isn’t censored
Now u don’t have to know jean secret to advance in the game if u play without the patch you’ll understand what i mean the games is so much better without it

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.8.0.
  • with incest patch
  • w/o incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The files went missing. Can someone please re-upload them plz

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I can't think of an example off the top of my head but I remember there being at least one game where people were talking about it in the thread.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes