4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It is not the walkthrough mod. I took clean downloads of both 0.80 and 0.81 and placed them in separate directories, applied the same walkthrough mod, and experienced zero errors. But everything was clean, there is a chance that the problem is an old save, even I have two saves that no longer work post Episode 7.
I've done 2 play throughs...one for 8.0 + mod and one for 8.1 + mod and I didn't have a single problem aswell.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have been wondering the same thing. Have you made any connections? I think I saw Steven once, and one of the girls, but as soon as we figure something out I'm sure we can get a thread going
So divneProportions, I took the time to start a Fanart and Asset Identification thread, https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-royalcandy-fan-art-and-assets.35943/. It is just the outline for the first post as I am kinda stuck doing real life stuff today, but maybe later tonight I can start populating it with what little I know. I think I have both Brandy and Mahabbah figured out, as well as many locations and some of the clothing. There are a lot of images to search through.

I would invite anyone who has an idea for the recreation of a character to please visit the above linked thread.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Is Amie actually related to the main character by blood or not?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
All I want to know, is there repercussions for choosing to continue with all the girls? I'm okay with going after only one girl, but I don't want to replay the entire thing if possible. So I'd rather have a choice at the end, if possible.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just updated my unofficial patch that updates the game from v0.8.0 to v0.8.1 (just 437KB in size),
which also fixes achievements page (fixes missing saeki2 and alisuz1 achievements) and characters page background images for Taahir, Mahabbah and Jeremiah in v0.8.1

Now the background image fix is working for old saves, too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-8-1-royalcandy.13673/post-2334456

royalcandy , you might want to take a look at the BGK-BKG_fix.rpy script file - you could add it or its contents to the next version of the game to fix characters page for old saves. Just fixing those bugs in script files won't help old saves, but this will.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes