4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I wish I could use the incest patch, but the game get's an error at launch and whenever I try to enter the room during the times the incest patch tells me too. Luckily, it doesn't mess up the whole game and I can avoid it since those times it can be activated aren't during the story moments, but still, it does suck.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I wish I could use the incest patch, but the game get's an error at launch and whenever I try to enter the room during the times the incest patch tells me too. Luckily, it doesn't mess up the whole game and I can avoid it since those times it can be activated aren't during the story moments, but still, it does suck.
It's because you installed the patch the wrong way. The right way is described in the README file and repeated in this thread on almost every page by now:
WINDOWS:
- Copy this "Patch" folder
- Paste to NoMoreSecrets/game

**** IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLDER below game/ ****
The patch should be like this
game/patch/
and in the patch folder you should have images, patch.rpy, patch.rpyc and README.
There were a few guys who after the extraction had game/patch/patch/images etc.
**** THANK YOU ****
In case you still didn't get it:
It means that you have to put the whole folder named "patch" into the "game" folder. Not the contents of the patch folder, but the folder itself with everything inside it.

To make patching easier I repacked the original Lewdpatcher patch v0.2 in a way that includes game subfolder.
Just extract this archive into the root folder* of the game, patch will pop into the game folder the right way by itself.

*Root folder of the game is the main folder where game launchers are (NoMoreSecrets.exe for Windows and NoMoreSecrets.sh for Linux)

Mediafire upload was anonymous, so it'll expire after 14 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save at end of ep8 (incest version) with full walkthrough followed and jeane secret unlocked with all paths open.

Actually i failed to find the key before ep5 and now i am unable to unlock her secret.

D

Deleted member 1179172

i hope in the next update will be more and more jeane

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes