4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Cavaradossi

May 20, 2017
Concerning the "Lizzie kissed" Achievement: I kissed her after the movie night, but I didn't get any achievement... LP are 13, REL 23. I'm not sure - is that enough? Anyone with an idea what can be done about that? I've never used the console or something like that, so I have no idea, what I could do... Any help appreciated!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah I appreciate this game BECAUSE it spreads out content between all characters really well. Like right now it is so hard to pick between them. So let the dev keep dev-ing how he has been dev-ing so far and I'm glad.
After the game was remade in Ren'Py (it was already 0.3 iirc) the dev chose to focus more on the unliked girls at the expense of fan favourites at the time (Jeane, Amie). From a dev reply at the time:
No, you're wrong. She's one of my favorites. Most of the people love her and I understand why. The reason why she doesn't have too much content yet it's because I saw how people saw the other girls and I tried to fix this.
At first there were plenty of players who didn't even noticed Brandy, so that's why Episode 2/3 and 4 focused on Brandy a lot, because she was not too important for most of the players.
Also Stephania received plenty of hate at first, she was just a bitch, that's why I added Stephania in this episode, so that people could fall for her.
And there were plenty of situations like that, however now that most of the girls are at the same level, Episode 7 is going to focus mainly on Jeane, Vanessa and Lizzie.
That was such a risky and ballsy move, the game was still in its infancy and lacked support from patrons, but now the game is benefitting from that choice.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
After the game was remade in Ren'Py (it was already 0.3 iirc) the dev chose to focus more on the unliked girls at the expense of fan favourites at the time (Jeane, Amie). From a dev reply at the time:

That was such a risky and ballsy move, the game was still in its infancy and lacked support from patrons, but now the game is benefitting from
This is what i’ve been sayin i didn’t like brandy when the game was in unity and i wont change my mind of her now just because she is in ren’py
lizzie - stephania - vanessa are way better than her ......probably because they had some good characters developement over the updates than Brandy does (also not a fan how the games is pushing toward brandi rather than her toward being corrupted)......i’m not trying to bash at her now just saying how i feel about her as a character like i said my eyes are full with jean and Amie that at some point i didn’t even see how good stephania was

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
probably because they had some good characters developement
They have all had good character development no idea why you are saying otherwise.

also not a fan how the games is pushing toward brandi rather than her toward being corrupted).....
And no we are not you can always turn her down but surely you should know that considering your dislike for Brandy.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
They have all had good character development no idea why you are saying otherwise.
The only one that has some character developpement is stephania so far going from a bitch to become a young lady
others have character progression
As for brandy she have so little screen time compared to others even to stephania but guess the next update will change that

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
And no we are not you can always turn her down but surely you should know that considering your dislike for Brandy.
I did that but the game seems always pushing brian towards her rather than brandy getting corrupted guess that’s how R.C wants this charater to be played out

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I did that but the game seems always pushing brian towards her rather than brandy getting corrupted guess that’s how R.C wants this charater to be played out
It's not pushing you towards anyone it's your choice who you pursue, and why would we want to corrupt Brandy? she is far to good a person for that no need to change her.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It's not pushing you towards anyone it's your choice who you pursue, and why would we want to corrupt Brandy? she is far to good a person for that no need to change her.
didn't mean corrupt in that sense but rather like Anastasia type of situation when u can have a back a forth steamy conversation or even like Amie in this update ..........honestly talking to brandy it feels like it's a story into another story.......dunno if understand me but I feel like potter is more suitable for her than our Brian

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes