4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
didn't mean corrupt in that sense but rather like Anastasia type of situation when u can have a back a forth steamy conversation or even like Amie in this update
Yeah, but it doesn't have to be like that with Brandy she is more of a romantic than anything else all the girls are different in that way, besides she is a good influence on Brian and I think they bring out the best in one another.

but I feel like potter is more suitable for her than our Brian
Potter doesn't care for Brandy though he is more into Stephania so that wouldn't be fair on Brandy putting her with someone that doesn't care much for her.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
besides, she is a good influence on Brian and I think they bring out the best in one another.
she is not :mad: she is turning our devil master into a person with a heart and caring ......... if anything she is a bad influence on him :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she is not :mad: she is turning our devil master into a person with a heart and caring ......... if anything she is a bad influence on him :devilish:
They are all turning him that way, that's his character growth.

Going from immature idiot to settling down and finding love.

Reverse corruption.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
0.8.1 bug. If you peak whe shed dressing up, then both CG would be shown, for peaking and for closing eyes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's because you installed the patch the wrong way. The right way is described in the README file and repeated in this thread on almost every page by now:

In case you still didn't get it:
It means that you have to put the whole folder named "patch" into the "game" folder. Not the contents of the patch folder, but the folder itself with everything inside it.

To make patching easier I repacked the original Lewdpatcher patch v0.2 in a way that includes game subfolder.
Just extract this archive into the root folder* of the game, patch will pop into the game folder the right way by itself.

*Root folder of the game is the main folder where game launchers are (NoMoreSecrets.exe for Windows and NoMoreSecrets.sh for Linux)

Mediafire upload was anonymous, so it'll expire after 14 days.
I did it exactly. But this trigger event: 07:55 when she's in the bathroom... what should happen? She is not clickable, nothing to do?! Do i something miss?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I did it exactly. But this trigger event: 07:55 when she's in the bathroom... what should happen? She is not clickable, nothing to do?! Do i something miss?
The original README is still there, inside the game folder. It literally says:
To trigger the event you need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00
Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom
Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

Reactions: Hlextor

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
0.8.1 bug. If you peak whe shed dressing up, then both CG would be shown, for peaking and for closing eyes.
Where exactly in the game and who is "she"? I could add that fix there, too. :rolleyes:
It would be nice if you could also quote a part of a sentence or at least a few less common words from the scene, so I could find it.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Where exactly in the game and who is "she"? I could add that fix there, too. :rolleyes:
It would be nice if you could also quote a part of a sentence or at least a few less common words from the scene, so I could find it.
When mother dresses up after shower, she tells you not to look. You look, she catches you but after that we have black screen and she tells you why you're so obidient after what happened during shower.
Sorry, not home right now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Found the scene, but it's all fine there and working fine also.

The code looks fine, I added comments about what these lines do:
Python:
    menu:
        "{i}don't listen{/i}":
            scene image("resources/e8m1_039.jpg") # this is the first image
            $ ui.saybehavior()
            $ ui.interact()
            scene image("resources/e8m1_040.jpg") # this is the second image
            $ ui.saybehavior()
            $ ui.interact()
            scene image("resources/e8m1_041.jpg") # this is the third image
            jeane normal "What did I tell you?"
            if jeaneSecret == True and persistent.patch_installed:
                brian normal "Sorry mom..."
            else:
                brian normal "Sorry Jeane..."
            with black_flash            # a custom black_flash transition that fades to black within .25 seconds,
                                        # then back to the image within .75 seconds. And it's working perfectly.
            scene image("resources/black_screen.jpg") # and this is the black screen shown after the black_flash
            brian normal "{i}She caught me...{/i}"
            pass
        "{i}listen{/i}":
            pass                                     # the second choice does nothing
    scene image("resources/black_screen.jpg")        # the next image is also black
As I wrote in the comments, the last image fades to black, then it fades back into the last image and fades to the next image then, which is a black screen. And this is exactly how it's supposed to be.

From what you described I'm assuming that this is not the same for you and you can see what exactly?
In case you are seeing something different, then maybe Ren'Py transitions aren't working on your system for some unknown reason? When transitions are off, it just goes black instantly, no transition at all.
What exactly are you seeing there? Could you make a screenshot, maybe? (hit the "s"-key)

Are you playing this on a PC? Windows or Linux? Which version?
A Mac? An Android device?

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Found the scene, but it's all fine there and working fine also.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png
Here, i think its kinda stupid. Cause he DID NOT listen to her, i think there should be other dialog box. Dunno, maybe its what it meant to be, but it still bothers me a little.
Also, if i'm already writing this comment, could you explain walkthrough a little, cause it sometimes difficult to understand something in english.
"If you like your relationship with Steven I sugest you tell him. "
What was the meaning of this? If you like the friendship or, i dont know, sharing girls with him? Cause if its friendship then its ok, but i really dont want to share any girl with him, and for sure Jeane and Lizzy, especially the info about incest part.
The second would be "At the restaurant be a gentleman with Stephania. She likes to be respected. ".
I really was dumb stuck here, which option should i choose. screenshot0001.png
Logically i should choose the second one with candy, but... Its kinda feels kinda plastic and artificial, the first one is much more emotional, but you can not name it as "gentleman". But the candy fell like offence even more, again, maybe because of my lack of english, who knows. So which one should i choose here, which is gentleman path?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello guys,

I haven’t done much work on Episode 9 just yet, because last week I’ve been preparing the events and what I would love to see in this episode.

I’m really glad that a lot of you enjoyed the last episode. It means a lot to receive good feedback.
This week I’ll start laying out all the events and next week I’ll come with a real progress Update.

Best regards

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 390920 View attachment 390921 View attachment 390922 View attachment 390923 View attachment 390924 View attachment 390925 View attachment 390926 View attachment 390927
Here, i think its kinda stupid. Cause he DID NOT listen to her, i think there should be other dialog box. Dunno, maybe its what it meant to be, but it still bothers me a little.
No, there are no other boxes nor dialogs. Those 2 frames are textless by design. You can see it in the code posted above: there is no text on the 1st and 2nd image, [jeane normal "What did I tell you?"] is only after the 3rd image, exactly what you captured on the screenshots. There are no bugs there.

Also, if i'm already writing this comment, could you explain walkthrough a little, cause it sometimes difficult to understand something in english.
"If you like your relationship with Steven I sugest you tell him. "
What was the meaning of this? If you like the friendship or, i dont know, sharing girls with him? Cause if its friendship then its ok, but i really dont want to share any girl with him, and for sure Jeane and Lizzy, especially the info about incest part.
Don't be paranoid, he's a good friend, does nothing you don't like. So you better be one, too.
The second would be "At the restaurant be a gentleman with Stephania. She likes to be respected. ".
I really was dumb stuck here, which option should i choose. View attachment 390930
Logically i should choose the second one with candy, but... Its kinda feels kinda plastic and artificial, the first one is much more emotional, but you can not name it as "gentleman". But the candy fell like offence even more, again, maybe because of my lack of english, who knows. So which one should i choose here, which is gentleman path?
Well, your logic didn't fail you this time. A classic gentleman actually is quite plastic (or rather wooden, plastic is way too modern and cheap substance for gentlemen), if you have seen enough of them on TV and in the movies. A gentleman is talking about a candy when he says something about a candy, there are no dirty innuendos there.

Reactions: WINTEX

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I said it before and I'll say it again, this is the best daz 3D game right now, great update

Only Waifu Accademy is ahead right now in general

can't wait for more Lizzie, probably coming next update

Reactions: D Dog
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes