4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570227431918.png

Sep 25 at 12:05am
Update Tuesday 04 - Episode 9
Hey guys,
Sorry for taking this much to write a post, but I was pretty busy today with the game. The past week I managed to finish writing episode 9 and started working on episode 10. If everything goes well, I'll be able to finish episode 10 this week and hopefully do a big part of the final episode.
Episode 9 turned out really great and I'm sure episode 10 will be even better. As soon as I finish writing I'll start working on the renders and after that, the first part of episode 9 will be released two weeks later, which is going to be mid October and the second part will be released by the end of October.
Best regards,
Jason

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e9s4_020.jpg

Morning guys,

This past week was a really good week. I've been able to do a lot of renders and I can say that next week I'll release the first part of Episode 9. I decided to move a few events in episode 10 because it would make more sense there, but don't worry. After the first part is released, every part till the game is finished will come every two/three weeks, depending on how much work is needed.

That being said, I'll go back to work now.

Best regards,
Jason

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not worry ... dev seems determined to break the remainder of this story in possibly 3 to 7 -
3 weeks apart releases ... this way you actually get your Melody fantasy realized and play this game ;)!

• Angry
Reactions: Minengeschoss

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Do not worry ... dev seems determined to break the remainder of this story in possibly 3 to 7 -
3 weeks apart releases ... this way you actually get your Melody fantasy realized and play this game ;)!
Indeed. There's still ep 9 in two parts, ep 10 and ep 10+ "Grande Finale" to play. It's not over before before the hot MILF sings.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Still waiting for some good sister content. I just like her character. My question though is if the cousin's actually related to the main character or if she's just the niece of his step-dad.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes