VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Now that I know that this is a sequel to PTB set years later with different MC encountered in that game, I think that making this game at the same time as the first game before completing it is a bad idea for obvious reasons.

Also, another super short "chapter, and it being the one with the most scenes so far is just sad.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Now that I know that this is a sequel to PTB set years later with different MC encountered in that game, I think that making this game at the same time as the first game before completing it is a bad idea for obvious reasons.

Also, another super short "chapter, and it being the one with the most scenes so far is just sad.

Hi DarkDaemonX,

Thanks for playing our games!

As we usually point out, NPLH is not a direct sequel to PTB. It's more of a "companion game" which features a few characters crossing over from time to time as well as dropping hints at what might happen in PTB in future. NPLH will always be focused on Mark and his story with his family.

NPLH was originally made as a simpler thank you side game which was only available to our Patrons, but a number of our fans implored us to share it publicly so we decided to turn it into a full game for everyone to enjoy.

There will eventually be a PTB 2 which we already have the overarching script and plot points planned for.

Hope that helps, cheers!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi DarkDaemonX,

Thanks for playing our games!

As we usually point out, NPLH is not a direct sequel to PTB. It's more of a "companion game" which features a few characters crossing over from time to time as well as dropping hints at what might happen in PTB in future. NPLH will always be focused on Mark and his story with his family.

NPLH was originally made as a simpler thank you side game which was only available to our Patrons, but a number of our fans implored us to share it publicly so we decided to turn it into a full game for everyone to enjoy.

There will eventually be a PTB 2 which we already have the overarching script and plot points planned for.

Hope that helps, cheers!

That does actually help, looking forward to it.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

No Place Like Home [v0.0.6] + JokerLeader WT Mod + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, considersupporting me or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Please update port

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Promising start, and the 2 nieces are hawt AF btw.

Very little content atm, but it's certainly got a promising beginning.

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
You got me with the "Nutty" nickname but that cat at the end... My god, now this is some good comedy, can't wait for the next patch. Gotta say tho, it's the first time where a cliffhanger didn't piss me off, at the contrary it made me laugh really hard, good stuff.
Godspeed to all of you working on this game, much love.

• Red Heart

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp08promo2.jpg

No Place Like Home - Chapter 8 "Veritas" (Tier 3 release)

In water is health; in wine is truth

When alcohol goes in, the truth comes out! But can you handle both the drinks and the confessions when it's regurgitated straight at you all at once?

Reactions: perseus420

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp08promo1.jpg

No Place Like Home - Chapter 8 "Veritas" (Tier 2 release)

When alcohol goes in, the truth comes out! But can you handle both the drinks and the confessions when it's regurgitated straight at you all at once?

Reactions: perseus420

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp08promo2.jpg

No Place Like Home - Chapter 8 "Veritas" (Tier 1 release)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp08promo1.jpg

No Place Like Home - Chapter 8 "Veritas" (PUBLIC release)

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2384539

No Place Like Home - Chapter 8 "Veritas" (PUBLIC release)

MEGA Download

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Thanks.

• Red Heart

uzmanonur1

Mar 19, 2019
Very good game for me but you are a little late for sexual content i guess. People dont like to wait for sexual content like Happy Summer game. That much wait can kill hopes. So be carefull.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why can't people use other programs for mods besides just MIXDROP? They have too many ads and I'm afraid I'll get a virus one day using there services. Please look for an alternative like GO FILE or something.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes