VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How she slept with others while loving Mc so much, it's a contradiction.
Whenever we're alone she somehow talks about past sexual experiences, which is really disturbing.

I hope I have a choice to get rid of it.
You and me both but like I said with so little content each update its going to take a very long time.
I will wait for 10 more updates to come out before I will try this again.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i hate to say it but the 3 characters MC the sister and her one daughter look dead as fuck they feel lifeless

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
So far, the thing I dislike most about this game, (only 5 min in) is how everyone is disrespecting these supreme jokes. I will 100% percent use the mist joke in the future, and the beef joke was A1 sauce

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1562952
No Place Like Home [v0.8] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod shows the Points in the choices.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by Blackeye.
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
do you have it on another platform other than mixdrop? i get invalid id

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Tessa bed_lying_pov_smile.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 9 "Habits" (Tier 4 release)

Old habits die hard, new feelings hit hard

The chapter that really kicks things off! Can you hold on to the traditions that bring a smile to your face while simultaneously adapting them to new conflicting feelings regarding your family members?

Most of this chapter was done differently from our usual NPLH style as we felt we really needed to convey the impact of the scenes and we’ve always believed in doing what’s best for the storytelling. We won't be using this often but we will sporadically if it helps the narrative.

Reactions: sn3p and ▌Gin ▐

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chp09_Promo_1.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 9 "Habits" (Patreon Tier 3 release)

The chapter that really kicks things off! Can you hold on to the traditions that bring a smile to your face while simultaneously adapting them to new conflicting feelings regarding your family members?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sn3p and FatGiant

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Tessa bed_lying_side_smile.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 9 "Habits" (Patreon Tier 2 release)

Most of this chapter was done differently from our usual NPLH style as we felt we really needed to convey the impact of the scenes and we’ve always believed in doing what’s best for the storytelling. We won't be using this often but we will sporadically if it helps the narrative.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Tessa bed_halfup_pov_normal.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 9 "Habits" (Patreon Tier 1 release)

Reactions: sn3p

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Tessa bed_lying_pov_smile.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 9 "Habits" (PUBLIC release)

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work, it really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!

Last edited:
Reactions: sn3p

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If there is Harem in the game does that mean the MC Seduces,manipulates or just has the girls fall in love with him or shoot even corrupts the innacent ones. You know have one character change her personality the more the MC Comunicates with her.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm .. minor point: There are virtually no male calico cats - about one in three thousand calicos are male ... and they're sterile.

I doubt that a calico male would be in a shelter, given how rare they are.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes