4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Looks like the dev ihs going to use ren'py for the next update. I don't mind this one but more saves we get more saves! There's a lot of path/routes on this game too. Dark Red, Red, Marron and perhaps even more. Although I have no clue which is which anyway, but I guess Dark Red is hardcore corruption or something.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I see a Nora threesome scene in the screenshots, how do you get that? The threesome scene I got had a different girl.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I see a Nora threesome scene in the screenshots, how do you get that? The threesome scene I got had a different girl.
I got it. I teased on the gas station and more. Then I accepted drinks at the party and gave a hit to to the other guy. I think if Ellen has some drinks and is still with her boyfriend she leaves Nora there and the FFM happens. Those were "all" my choices I think. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
Seems to be very good so far, I have minor complaints but it's mostly minor issues related to skipping dialogues, nothing that matters

This style of storytelling is a great fit!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow was this totally redone, i remember playing it long time ago & some scenes were removed like the bosses wife was having sex in the bathroom at the agents house and his wife watched them, but that wasn’t in there anymore. Also why is it so easy for the husband to pick cheating options but the wife automatically shuts that actor down?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so i was enjoying this, until i went back, changed one choice from an old save, then found out that i missed a shitload of scenes! what the hell is going on? how many different paths are there, 16? what? how much overlap is there among scenes? and we're doing this in tyrano??

oh geez. all i want is to SEE the scenes. might just be dump and cut my losses time, at least until there's some kind of walkthrough or gallery or something. or maybe just not for me at all. =/

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes