Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"Providing stable feedback and not disappearing for several days or even a week, on the other hand, is something I doubt I will be able to promise at the very least until the end of this year."

This is part of a post he made (comment section of april 23rd at 4:19pm) and sort of forshadows that he might not be able to keep responding weekly or even monthly i guess. Still, he's been rather sillent for a while now, especialy since he said "New version will be published between the 9th and the 16th of July." in a post on 28th June at 9:09pm. This was the supposed release date for version 0.3, that never came. This is also his last day he posted on his patreon.

All in all, it doesnt look verry promising for the future of this game.
Detective up in this hissle!

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
guess this is abandoned/on-hold???

i just read the game concept and LOVE IT! it's like my dream game theme and concept. it's only 0.2, so is it worth downloading? any fapable Scenes in the game? you guys know any game with a similar game concept?

Reactions: Kalrotix

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
guess this is abandoned/on-hold???

i just read the game concept and LOVE IT! it's like my dream game theme and concept. it's only 0.2, so is it worth downloading? any fapable Scenes in the game? you guys know any game with a similar game concept?
Hello, just noticing your message, so, yes you can DL it, it's not so bad for a 0.2 content, and you have a full story with 1 girl, corruption and BDSM is here !

I don't know any other games like this one, but i regret it's stoped, for now, at least. :)

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Added [Abandoned] to title. It's literally been more than 4 months since Wild Snowman last commented on Patreon. Even though it's "pay per release", this is too long without any word.
Well we do have this post saying that he'd be unstable to the extreme until at least the end of the year: so hopefully we won't have it be completely abandoned, and it's just been on hold while he does whatever it is that he has to do to stabilize himself.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i think "on hold" would have been better and would be officially "abandoned" after a year of no reply from creator

thats why i'm giving it a year as this game is worth it

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
i think "on hold" would have been better and would be officially "abandoned" after a year of no reply from creator

thats why i'm giving it a year as this game is worth it
I don't think waiting a full year is necessary, but a few months after the end of the year, at least, since he did give that as his timeframe.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

notail

Jun 4, 2017
I think putting it on the abandoned, is the best way, while i find it disappointing, it means if he comes back. Everyone can be happy, if he doesn't well we put it on abandoned anyway.

Still thinks its a shame loved the girl who was gonne come in v0.3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote