Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Visty

Aug 3, 2017
Where i can find 3d models girls from this game?
Chris Armour:

Reactions: Gnutt

thesicksicko

May 8, 2017
This guy had the best way of delivering content, with the complete route for a girl in each release. It's sad that he didn't went on with the project, it has a lot of potential. Many developers keep milking patreons, releasing a very small amount of content in each release, and still have a lot of fans. There are games that are in development for years, and took more than a year for the MC to bang the main girl.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I'm still disappointed that this game died. Any news about the dev? New Patreon/other projects? Also, any recommendations on other games in this vein would be greatly appreciated

Rexiu

Jul 22, 2017
I'm still disappointed that this game died. Any news about the dev? New Patreon/other projects? Also, any recommendations on other games in this vein would be greatly appreciated
About dev nothing :( Most dissapointing is that there are pics from 3.0 version of this game so he did something to continue this game :(

About the games - elven conquest is similar, nothing else comes to my mind

thesnatcher

Sep 20, 2017
The game was really promising and he looked really enthusiastic about the project, he even gave a release date for the next version, unfortunately after that he simply went silent, the way I see it, it looks more like something actually happened to the creator, rather than him just simply abandoning the project.

• Sad
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
The game was really promising and he looked really enthusiastic about the project, he even gave a release date for the next version, unfortunately after that he simply went silent, the way I see it, it looks more like something actually happened to the creator, rather than him just simply abandoning the project.
He was in a rush to make big cash ,250 per month was a big no for him , he even said he wont take the project seriously if it did not reach 1K in less then 3 months..
i hope someone come and make a similar game , it is a big waste.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Visty

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, i hope someone come and make a similar game. This game has big potential. I think i can support new creator for 10-20$ in months if game continued...

Reactions: Anon4990
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote