BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You do realize that info IS what their patreon page is for, right? And yes, it was released about two weeks or so ago.
Yes it is, thank you. It's also for all the other cool stuff we do in our shared universe, following along with all the general news, out of game character content and the tips n' tricks of developing too... plus, you know... supporting us so we can even make the games in the first place. That one is important too!

Sorry, read that one with a cheeky face, I couldn't help having a little fun with the opportunity. Cheers for the helping out buddy!

And yeah, the game's v0.5 update released about 5 weeks ago. There#s a post not too far back from me saying v0.6 is on the way this month too. Good news for everyone, eh? Yay!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
It's also what the page dedicated to the game is for.
Oh hey you! Didn't realized you came by this corner of ours.... wait... no... no I didn't. Welcome!

Edit: Hold on... I now see that that sounds creepy. Sorry. I've been looking in around the forums over the last while while I have the time and you appear in many threads voicing opinions. I was surprised to see a face I recognized so suddenly, even though we've not chatted in depth before... Now don't I feel embarrassed? Like a total Damon even...

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's also what the page dedicated to the game is for.
Are you saying that there is an entire page dedicated to the game that I'm not aware of? If so, link please ^^

Or are refering to this thread as a page? Thus trying to make excuses for those to lazy to look up the dev's patreon page for info instead of spamming the thread with uncalled for questions?

Not sure...

Reactions: UncleVT

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Howdy once again fans, folks and watchers, we're back to share some game news!

We dropped our big public teaser post on the next batch of Noemi content just now, , and it's full of detail!

We're bringing more sex and sexy into the fold, we're finally getting the last of our main cast into the mix, let us start to really hit the character content harder than the main story for a good while, and we're taking on a lot of the feedback to make the game even smoother to play. Cheers for those who have been helping on that front, y'all know who you are!

Be sure to check out the details dropped, see the first look at Kelsey coming to play (she's a cocky and mischievous girl to be sure), and let us know what got you most excited about the things to come too.

Be hot stuff like Kelsey, and beWilder!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BeWilder Hi there, quick question. When will 0.5 be released to brave tier, is it a month behind your top tier?
Cheers!
We actually have a mention of that in the foot of the post above where we put our status updates. Looks like this coming Monday is the most appropriate release date for all the updates we have on hand to show off, so it'll be then should nothing terrible happen, and the rest of the month will be all about the current release.

Cheers for the ask, hope I could help!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
We actually have a mention of that in the foot of the post above where we put our status updates. Looks like this coming Monday is the most appropriate release date for all the updates we have on hand to show off, so it'll be then should nothing terrible happen, and the rest of the month will be all about the current release.

Cheers for the ask, hope I could help!
Thank you and sorry for asking, I've tried to find the info a couple of times now and appearently missed it, must have been really tired or distracted :/

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Right, here is what that Patreon post said, in fewer words!

NTR v0.6 Public Teaser

3 new Main Story scenes:

Two scenes featuring some butting of heads between both restaurants, as Sal takes on the role of general and starts to guide the troops for real.

Kelsey makes her first appearance, rounding out the cast.

Character events:

Sal will be getting the main one this time.

Damon is happy to try chat Noe up.

Gameplay:

The girls are getting a new Waitressing Outcome each, which will let them be flirtier and showier.

More Yoga and Poker outcomes.

Noe can spend her days with her girls, increasing their stats and making them better at working in the restaurant (for this version they only have one stat boost a piece).

Tweaked numbers to make the game easier.

Noe can now train her stats free of charge, it will only cost her the use of the day. Only Yoga with Asana will still have a cost.

A new heads up pop up on the Day screen to let the player know about all available content.

Reactions: Bolero

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm does the game has some content now?

I think the last time I had a look there where just that management stuff and no sex or lewd stuff ... just a lot of grind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh hey you! Didn't realized you came by this corner of ours.... wait... no... no I didn't. Welcome!

Edit: Hold on... I now see that that sounds creepy. Sorry. I've been looking in around the forums over the last while while I have the time and you appear in many threads voicing opinions. I was surprised to see a face I recognized so suddenly, even though we've not chatted in depth before... Now don't I feel embarrassed? Like a total Damon even...
I like girls, your game has girls and they must be checked out.

1 advantage to being a raging dyke is NTR is a non issue. Unless it's a romance based game (I love me some romance, shame not many lesbian romance games exist) then i'm only looking for the love but if it's not a dating sim type then i'm either around for the story or to see attractive pixel women have hot pixel sex.

My only real turn off is rape. Not because i'm an oversensitive woman I just like to see people enjoy sex. Everyone likes sex, it's better when it's enjoyed, we all win.

Not usually a fan of corruption games either. It's not because I don't like the theme it's mainly because there is only so much stupid I can take before it starts to make my head hurt and the girls in corruption games are notoriously moronic.

So it's a refreshing change when I find a game with the corruption and ntr tags where the women aren't drooling halfwits and they turn out pretty likeable.

Even better when it has options. Everyone likes options. Of course i'd prefer it if all the options were to bury a womans face in another womans crotch but i'm sadly aware I can't have everything catered to me, nobody would want that (except me obviously). That said I can enjoy a good game as well as anyone else even if it contains mainly straight sex. I'll just picture a really butch woman with a rather realistic strapon .... or not, that sounds awful.

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
just played through 0.5 is there nothing new in this one i finished it, last scene i had was the after street party with sal then just weeks of nothing

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Here is my decoded version of the dev's ramblings in the changelog:

v0.5 A Touch of Mature Love

- Two more main story scenes, one introducing Frankie to her new life with Noe, and another as Alice and Beth are roped into a more active duty for their boss, Sal.

- A full sex scene. It’s another step forward in the Brad arc.

- Frankie’s arc will open up with an intro scene all about some afterwork learning with Noe.

- If we can squeeze in an extras scene we’ll be seeing a bump in Damon’s arc that’ll get him on the way to some time alone with the woman of his dreams.

It’s another 4-5 scene special.

Gameplay:

- With this update we can reach up to 3 waitresses on the go at once.

- This update is all Frankie, with 17 new outcomes added for her between Waitressing, Cooking, Promoting and her Day Off.

- We’re adding a whole new tutorial pop-up, complete with all the explanations you’ll need to better understand all the game’s parts.

- We’ve streamlined the gameplay unlocking too, instead of letting the player wander free in the Attitude system early on, we’re making that a later part of the gameplay so you don’t set yourself back a step early on by mistake.

Reactions: worlder

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The game has only lesbian ntr content ? Or i'll see Noemi turning into a teaser for her clients as well ?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes