itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
This game has potential but the development time is far too slow for me to consider. Probably comes from the fact they are juggling 3 other projects and possible side projects too.

Reactions: aksk971 and worlder

worlder

May 17, 2017
Yep. No offense to the dev/devs but choosing to do both a slow burn plot AND juggle multiple projects is just a recipe for user dissatisfaction. I tried this game a few months ago and after replaying the entire story my reward was basically a poker night tease and a friendly neighborhood barbecue. The game locked me out shortly after. I actually extracted the unity assets because I was sure that I missed something major after all this time, but nope. There is, for all practical purposes, no sexual content in this game yet. The build up pacing (within the time frame of the game, not real life) has been nice, the characters are actually pretty decent and graphically this game is probably ahead of the curve of competition. However, this is also possibly the slowest content drip among all patreon games in this genre currently being posted to this site. I cannot currently recommend supporting the devs financially unless you have the cash to burn and also enjoy their other projects, which I have not tried myself. That all said, I hope to be mistaken about this game's future and will check back in 6-12 months for No-no's first reluctant cheating handjob.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Yep. No offense to the dev/devs but choosing to do both a slow burn plot AND juggle multiple projects is just a recipe for user dissatisfaction. I tried this game a few months ago and after replaying the entire story my reward was basically a poker night tease and a friendly neighborhood barbecue. The game locked me out shortly after. I actually extracted the unity assets because I was sure that I missed something major after all this time, but nope. There is, for all practical purposes, no sexual content in this game yet. The build up pacing (within the time frame of the game, not real life) has been nice, the characters are actually pretty decent and graphically this game is probably ahead of the curve of competition. However, this is also possibly the slowest content drip among all patreon games in this genre currently being posted to this site. I cannot currently recommend supporting the devs financially unless you have the cash to burn and also enjoy their other projects, which I have not tried myself. That all said, I hope to be mistaken about this game's future and will check back in 6-12 months for No-no's first reluctant cheating handjob.
Completely agree. A game is a mess, with new content adding useless gameplay features like waitress mini-game. No plot development, not much of characters interactions at all.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Completely agree. A game is a mess, with new content adding useless gameplay features like waitress mini-game. No plot development, not much of characters interactions at all.
seems like they are focusing on developing the system instead of plot and scenes. supposingly once the system is done they can focus more on scene and plot development.
Sadly with so many feature to be developed and so little scenes currently in the game, I dont see it getting anywhere this year. Especially when they are making 2 games at the same time. guess I will check the game again in 2020 if i still remember this

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey Ho folks, us here again. We'll deal with the latest round of feedback and criticism above on this page in due course, but today is a celebration day for us, so let's enjoy the good times first!

Today we closed out or Season 1 Page rewards and delivered on the last of our beWilder's Wildest! Contest. Full details here:

As part of the event, the Top 3 ladies all earned some gorgeous Profile Pic art that's we've give out to all who've enjoyed our stuff, so heres no exception either. Enjoy the gift friends and fans! Here's personally hoping the NTR girls get more on the podium next time!

All the best folks, now it's back to whipping out more content for these ladies!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This game has potential but the development time is far too slow for me to consider. Probably comes from the fact they are juggling 3 other projects and possible side projects too.
Glad to hear you enjoy the core concept, good stuff buddy. As for the development pace of the game, we get a build out about every 2 months, we've just had a bit of a hole to dev out of since the holidays and a packed AoH updated messed with our schedule. We're getting back on track bit by bit.

Not sure where you're getting the 3 projects plus side projects from though. We've only 2 active projects aside form once off stories, and it's because we have the two that we get monthly updates made. If we stuck to just one it'd about 5-7 week per update give one of us would have to 2/3rds of the work all the time, and we've not be able to get a head on anything. That's was the case when it was just Unshi alone making AoH. It does seem counter-intuitive that 2 projects could increase our offerings:dev time ratio, but it does.

Anyways, cleared that up, but as I was saying, glad to know you like what we're up to in some respects. Feel free to stick around if you want to and see if things get any better for you're liking, or enjoy something else if you'd prefer. Eventually development time won't be all that relevant once it's complete, so you can always catch it then.

Well, that's a bit of a catch 22 you've presented there. You see the reason we've good art, characters and pacing as you've suggested is because we take the time to actually explore them, as well as make high quality renders. Other games in the genre, as you mention, are widely criticized because they are rushed, unrealistic and ultimately just excuses to harass/rape women or tell a lazy "see big dick, become slut" story. Already too many of those. Once it's all rolling along fine, most of these concerns will be just memories, which is not so say they're not important for us to be aware of and consider, but we're on top of them as it is, it's just a matter of time.

To the point as to why we've got limited amounts of scenes per update, that comes down to the fact the art takes a whole damn lot of time to do, which is itself in large part due to the fact we've got old rendering equipment. You said it's not worth supporting, but that's the problem, as we don't make enough to even feed ourselves so we can't invest in out hardware. Quite the catch 22. I understand you don't think it's worth your money, that's you call and it's perfectly fine, but it's an important point to make. If you want quality, quantity and sustainability, somebodies got to support it in the world we live in. Until then, we do the best we can with what we've got.

As mentioned is the fact we do 2 projects at once and the lack of sexual content so far, we addressed those above in this post and a few posts higher in the thread respectfully, so we won't do them both here again.

Anyways, happy to hear you too found a few somethings to enjoy in the game, let alone that you intent to give it another go in time. I also do hope my response here doesn't seem confrontational, in fact I say cheers for the attempt to be constructive in your feedback (not many even give it), so good man. I'm sure I'll see ya around the place some time.

All the best people, 'til we meet again!

Reactions: SyddSparty

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Terrible title pun this time, moving on quickly…
Hey-o! Howdy there fans and fanettes, welcome back once more! We’re back again with some Friday news fun, as only the fabulous Frankie can do! After all, it’s all about her this time, ain’t it? Why yes it is! So then, let’s check in with her right now!

Why hello there! Got some sexy summer reading there, Momma Moreau? “The Seven Deadly Sisters – A Witch One Story”, eh? That’s one more sister than even we knew about… oh, wait, by the look on her face it seems she’s gotten to part where the Coven gets cosy, and the Witches get wriggly! Not the usual public storybook, lady!

Ah… where were we? Oh yeah, we got some news on development to be telling you about! Frankie’s OS is back in full swing now, what with progress being danced around what with all of our Season 1 wrap up, much needed engine work across both games and Silence & Stilettoes taking a good run up too ( ). We’ve made a sweet start on pre-production work last month as we build up a happy home around our lovely lady… err… well, a home at least… you’ll see that things are perhaps a little icy when we get her story told at last. We’ve also been working over the main male characters to round out her family too. Well, she couldn’t be a traditional Mommy without a Son and a Husband, now could she? We’ve had our fun putting all those building blocks in place over the last while, and we’ve even got some good ol’ fashioned CGs in the cooking process too… so you know what that means now right? It’s crunch time as we get the girl to the finishline! It’s still a while yet until we hit that horizon, but she’s being put through her paces like nothing else now!
Now, we’ll have plenty of previews and specifics to show as we draw ever neared, you know how we roll by now… But hey, we’ll not leave you without a little sumthin’-sumthin’ to whet the appetite. In fact, we’ll give you two!
The first titbit is a little looksee at the scale of the story. We’re looking at our usual packed Mini-VN, much like Kriem’s OS was, and Lara’s Mini-VN will be. It’s a full 7 scene spectacular, plenty of story and of course, more than one opportunity for some sexy times. Even Frankie, the visage of respectability, is one for red hot and sweaty sexytime in the right conditions! You’ll see!
The second piece of info is a sweet-heads up. You all know Sal by now, yes? I’m sure you do. Well, hate him or love him you’ve got to admit, he plays the sweet-talking baddie well, don’t he? Well, he might just have competition after this one! The good doctor Krieger, after 20 odd years of long hours in the lab have left him, shall we say… cranky? Quick witted, but a real Bastard. Without fear of overselling him, we think he’ll have a thing or two to say that’ll please you Sal-avators out there! Be ready for this one!

Alrighty then… that’s about all we’ve to say right about now. Friday’s with Frankie are always a great way to spend our day, but of course we’re better off putting that time into forging ahead! We’re not only riled up to get rolling in the hay with our middle-aged muffler (even we’re weirded out by that one), but we’ve got a hankering for a return to Agency Action too these days! Yes, we’re aiming for a solid side piece, then it’s finally time to get suited and booted, get back in black, and walk another mile in the sexy spiked heels of our Agent Romanov, her penance for the double update now well and truly paid. So then, let’s go get some sweet sexy done, so we can return for some bangin’ bainin’ too! You with us? Damn right! So then, until we hit you back…
Be Frankie’s biggest fan and beWilder!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there any way of getting the images without having to do the serving customers mini game, i tried it and was really terrible at it

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
is there any way of getting the images without having to do the serving customers mini game, i tried it and was really terrible at it
Hey man, are you reffering to the mini-game where you walk around the restaurant and bring plates to people (aka the Restaurant Runner game)? If so, that's been removed and replaced since v0.2 so it shouldn't be a problem. If you mean the Restaurant Manager ativity based game, that's getting a tutorial and an ease of use clean up, so that should be easier for you too soon enough.

Any rumours about a new version of the game?
No, no rumours. It's May now, which means we're officially moving back to do our month on this game, there will be a public handover post on it all in the next day or so to confirm it all, so you can take that as more than rumour, right? Good stuff, glad to know you're looking forward to another dish.

Reactions: _Nathy_

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Annnnddd... Here's that post we promised!

Find Your Own Spotlight... Capiche?

NTR's back in the hot seat of active version development!

Full Post and all the details can be

Yeah I meant the walking around and serving customers bit:)
Ah, good. Yeah, that's complete gone. It just wasn't working so we overhauled it and make it work another way.

Ugh...I hate unity, but love ntr. Hopefully, it's worth the trade off.
We'd like to think it is. Still a lot of development to go and hot sweaty action to build in, but we're making good-to-great strides with each update.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hello all, we're back again with some news for those fans that follow along here. We just dropped a full post detailing this month's update for Noemi, including gameplay updates and more importantly, the sex that's coming Noemi's way, and the male attentions she's got coming to her too.

, and the picture preview of Frankie hot at work too!

NTR v0.5 Public Preview - Noe Get's Some, but Does Frankie Too?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes