nodata

Jul 10, 2018
can someone extract cg or tell me what tool to use. i used ABE and UABE and can't make it work. i don't like, that this game runs on a timer. so you are forced to do strict patterns for certain outcomes in just a few days.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't find any sexual content in this game. Gameplay is not easy. Stress increases so fast. Goth girl is pretty much useless. Being bold (red sword thing) or shy (green shield thing) or choosing none of them does not affect the game at all. Husband character (Brad) is so passive (I won't even notice if you delete him at next update). Roy is a decent character and Salvator is a good villian. But i did not like this game mostly because of gameplay. Renders are not the best but good. (above good actually). I wish you luck but not my type of game. I might check it out after 2-3 update.. Untill then good luck to you.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
how the hell do I get scenes I feel like I am playing a sexless management simulator and I REALLY wanna like this game and is Frankie the mom in this game yet and does she have scenes cuz I would really like to unlock her and I don't know how

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
how the hell do I get scenes I feel like I am playing a sexless management simulator and I REALLY wanna like this game and is Frankie the mom in this game yet and does she have scenes cuz I would really like to unlock her and I don't know how
I have a similar opinion. The game is not really intuitive and after a while it kind of starts to get frustrating because you feel 'unrewarded' for the time you have invested in the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game isn't bad, but as it is now, it is very repetitive and feels like a total grind.
Yet the renders and the idea are good.
I think I'll wait a few updates longer to get a more refined, finished product.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is there any sexual content in this game at all, or have I missed something? Lovely renders, nice story but it seems a bit pointless if no one is getting banged.

Reactions: deluges

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone explain whats the difference in swap option: defensive or offensive?
My guess - Red is naughty\agressive, green is the opposite. Some interactions play better with certain characters, some give worse results. smth like goth chick is usually better with green or red, the owner is better with green and worse with red, etc. I didn't notice a pattern, so just try and see yourself. there is no banging as far as 0.3 and I doubt something more than naked body is in 0.4, so just test it out
edit: it also depends on the activity. some combination gives literally nothing for goth chick (advertisemnt red...?) but making green gives immense bonus...(not sure about that). red + serve for the protagonist gives a bit more money but you lose rep and gives a lot of stress, green gives less stress, a bit less money and a bit of rep, hope you got the idea

Reactions: smexosmexy

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey hi folks! A day after release and we have some activity I see. Good stuff. First off, cheers all for giving the game a play, and for reading this too. Now, let's see if we can't make something good of all this, eh?

I really wanted to like this game, beautiful renders, interesting characters, solid play mechanics. But the whole "stress management" felt like a HUGE grind without the ability to skip texts quickly turned me off. At some point, I was working less than 10$ towards my goal after a month in-game and once you lost some rep (I was checking some settings to see if I can push past the grind), you gain back no rep. I'm sorry but this felt like work.

I hope the next version has some kind of re-work or cheats to get beyond the grind (last scene I got was giving a letter to Sal). I know there are other girls but at some point, lol, I played a month and I something gained $8.
Pretty boring to be honest, with nothing going on. Beautiful renders but the game really needs some sex.
This game really needs some return buttons when you click on buttons. Like the tiny house symbol in the upper right corner, I clicked it to see where it took me and it put me on the main page with no way to continue the game from where I was. So, I clicked on the continue button and I had no saves to load and no return button to take me back.
Agreed, I'm super into it. The renders are outstanding, I like that it is somewhat like an actual game and the story's cool. Well done!
I couldn't find any sexual content in this game. Gameplay is not easy. Stress increases so fast. Goth girl is pretty much useless. Being bold (red sword thing) or shy (green shield thing) or choosing none of them does not affect the game at all. Husband character (Brad) is so passive (I won't even notice if you delete him at next update). Roy is a decent character and Salvator is a good villian. But i did not like this game mostly because of gameplay. Renders are not the best but good. (above good actually). I wish you luck but not my type of game. I might check it out after 2-3 update.. Untill then good luck to you.
I have a similar opinion. The game is not really intuitive and after a while it kind of starts to get frustrating because you feel 'unrewarded' for the time you have invested in the game.
The game isn't bad, but as it is now, it is very repetitive and feels like a total grind.
Yet the renders and the idea are good.
I think I'll wait a few updates longer to get a more refined, finished product.
Alright, I can dig it. What I'm seeing as a common thread here is that we're doing real well on art and characters. That's a good place to be, if you start shit there, there's not much chance you'll do much better, am I right? Cool. As for the sex content, it's early days yet and we're not that far off either to be honest. That will all be simply resolved in time, so fear not, and the current pace of the game is fine for us. It's not a "I see cock and turn to a bimbo who loves being raped" kind of game after all.

That said, the gameplay seem to be the most major of the issues, and that's not something we hide or run from. We'd like to make it worth the play, and from many of the above comments, if we could hit that right it would be a pretty good game to say the least. Am I right about that? Well, if that's the case, please do help us with it, won't you? We get so very little feedback in that respect, and even few more of it in a constructive way, so now that you all have a fresh play of it, what's the thing that's setting you awry? We want to fix it up and streamline the gameplay, but our experiences alone are not going to be enough. We've already got a good strategy for playing after all, what we would like to know more about is how you all play it and what needs to be done to help those playstyles.

So, let's try get some constructive back-and-forth going on and that should help us make a better game. Anyone who wants to help has our true appreciation. We've already got eyes on some more helpful UI pieces (such as the warning about going to the main menu), some better heads up on what things do what, importantly a way to simulate the day without watching the results if you choose, and what's going on to, as well as more balancing of the numbers. Plus, as we enable the upgrades of the other girls too, they'll be even more useful and specialized too (all in good time). So then, what else is going to help the game most in you opinion?

can someone extract cg or tell me what tool to use. i used ABE and UABE and can't make it work. i don't like, that this game runs on a timer. so you are forced to do strict patterns for certain outcomes in just a few days.
Fair point, but not quite the full picture. The game will ultimately run over a longer time frame, making it so that you don't have to follow a strict pattern of play. Still, there does have to be an end, the point at which were you have either cleared your debt or not, which will most definitely effect the endings of the narrative. At this point, it's still early days, we're adding depth to the content and breadth to the game overall so it's not all going to fit into the time given just yet. I wouldn't worry about it, you're not going to get squeezed into faux gameplay styles.

The only reason there is an ending scene to it in the development versions is so people don't keep playing on and on passed the last content, nor run down their debt, then save and break the later updates in that save by flooding the content at the wrong times. If that wasn't an issue, we wouldn't put that there. In our first versions, we actually let you play on after that scene so you could get all the content you wanted, but since we couldn't let you save and break it, it was trouble of its own.

Long story short, we understand the dislike, we're not thrilled about it too, but as we get more updates that problem deminisihes and then dissappears. Cheers for voicing the concern though!

My guess - Red is naughty\agressive, green is the opposite. Some interactions play better with certain characters, some give worse results. smth like goth chick is usually better with green or red, the owner is better with green and worse with red, etc. I didn't notice a pattern, so just try and see yourself. there is no banging as far as 0.3 and I doubt something more than naked body is in 0.4, so just test it out
edit: it also depends on the activity. some combination gives literally nothing for goth chick (advertisemnt red...?) but making green gives immense bonus...(not sure about that). red + serve for the protagonist gives a bit more money but you lose rep and gives a lot of stress, green gives less stress, a bit less money and a bit of rep, hope you got the idea
Part right my friend, part right. It's all described in the walkthrough, and we're looking to put it more front and center in the game too. Here's whats up with it:

Proactive (Red Sword) versions of the task let you burn rep for better effects, as such:
- Waitressing, higher stress but better base tips
- Cooking, double your cooking bonus but higher rep burn
- Promoting, Attack Sal's rep (doesn't cost you rep at all unless you fail) which give you a better rep multiplier maximum (and after the Street Party Aftermaths scene, more serious Sal traps)

Reactive (Green Shield) versions of tasks give you lower effects but allow you to avoid Sal traps, and even flip them back on him, as such:
- Waitressing, lower tips, average stress, but immune from traps and they hurt Sal's rep
- Cooking, half the usual cooking bonus (and always better than a stress fail), but immune from traps and they hurt Sal's rep
- Promoting, a special case that adds to your rep instead of take it away (unless you fail), increasing the base tips multiplier for all waitresses every day.

Oh, and the cooking bonus, the proactive bonus plus the rep multiplier stack up, so you can get up to x12 tips for the day in later versions regularly if you manage your and Sal's rep well.

Hope that helps, plus a big cheer to @Denizen for helping out on her too!

Alright guys and gals, thanks for reading and playing, and even more so for helping us make a better game overall. Here's to a good discussion on what can be done gameplay wise and make an actual game that's worth the play and worth the wank/jill too. Let's make something special!

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
there is no Mac version in any download, why put Mac if no version I hate when you promote something using my download from mega for nothing

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
there is no Mac version in any download, why put Mac if no version I hate when you promote something using my download from mega for nothing
Who is that statement directed at? We do have a Mac and Linux build, but the way the v0.4 link and Walkthrough got here was we sent it around to everyone who backed up for it in the last few months, fulfilling the promises made even if late (which we did apologize for too). We didn't give the other build links out at the at time as they the Windows was fresh out of the engine, the Mac an Lin versions came out about 2 hours later. They've yet to make it here though, so if your up for playing it on Mac, you may have to wait just a bit more I'm afraid...

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
As if you contribute ANYTHING to the project at all. Classic choosing beggars. Wahhh I'm getting something for free but it's not what I want at all. Wahhhh

Reactions: deluges

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Does the save button do anything? Ran into the main menu to see if there was an alternate save method with no way back. Not really bothered by this, just a few game days in, but it seems that a bit of UI work is needed (which has been acknowledged above).

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does the save button do anything? Ran into the main menu to see if there was an alternate save method with no way back. Not really bothered by this, just a few game days in, but it seems that a bit of UI work is needed (which has been acknowledged above).
You actually need to click on where it says "save". It took me far too long to figure it out, ha.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
So click save, save menu pops up, click save 1... highlight and nothing, click save load text on the left but no indication that does anything. Right clicking closes the pop-up save menu window without accomplishing anything. I have a feeling i'm gonna feel dumb when I finally figure this out if it isn't a bug.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So click save, save menu pops up, click save 1... highlight and nothing, click save load text on the left but no indication that does anything. Right clicking closes the pop-up save menu window without accomplishing anything. I have a feeling i'm gonna feel dumb when I finally figure this out if it isn't a bug.
Again, once you open up the save menu you actually have to click on the blue text that says "save" which is underneath the save slot panel.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Reloaded to try once more, found this, came back to post... Yeah, not sure who thinks that you need to click a label instead of the tile when the entire tile is highlighted. Also not sure how I missed that spamming clicks on this menu previously.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Again, once you open up the save menu you actually have to click on the blue text that says "save".
Reloaded to try once more, found this, came back to post... Yeah, not sure who thinks that you need to click a label instead of the tile when the entire tile is highlighted. Also not sure how I missed that spamming clicks on this menu previously.
Yeah, it definitely took me a minute to sort out.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes