Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
does anyone post an android port?:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Gameplay is too boring because it's just annoying to manage at this point. Everyone gets overstressed so quickly, you're basically begging for a free day every 1 or 2 days. Why doesn't Kriem seem to lose any stress on the weekends?

Reactions: Jubz

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, seems as if there isn't too much content. The plot is nice but only three new scenes: poker/tv on days off and a plan for a party. Maybe I don't play it right, when the dev continues at that speed Noe will repay her debt in 2028, hi.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Gotta follow this one. The intro in this thread is good, art work is carefully made.
Then I read this:
what a terrible engine choice. After spending 5min, trying to skip dialogue, that has me constantly clicked on "Skip" I see this is clearly not for me and shift+deleted it.
I am gonna be back to check it out later.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Am i on the slow side or is the save/load function broken ? :pokerFace: ............ Yep i'm slow. Have to click on the save/load button on the small window :)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Come on in out of the cold, it’s beWilder time! Hello, hello all, it’s the start of another month and we’re back at it again! We’re hot on the heels of more agent fun from just this weekend passed, and we’re all rested up, good to go make a bad girl do some bad things (or very good things, depending on your point of view)! Before that though we’ve got our usual kick off to the month for all, so let’s hit it hard together!
Why yes, we’re back up and running after an already massive release… that’s what happens when you meet up with a pretty lady like Nat after two months without her… release everywhere! We’ve had quite the yacht party with her and boy did the night go off with a bang! We’ll let you all find out on your own time what that’s all about… muhahaha…

… So now would be the time we’d hand over the dev baton and spotlight to NTR so they can play us out for the new year, but we’re not quite ready for that. We’ve still got the Bad Nat Path to complete for AoH, and so we’re going to do that first. We expect to be done with it this late this week and quickly into NTR from there.
Still, we’re not going to leave y’all without our usual monthly kick off pic, so Noemi, take it away!

After taking a month’s vacation, Noemi’s come back to town only to find something up! What ever could it be lighting the way home to ‘Little Toscana’?...
... Some say its Brad’s attempt at a love letter in the sky, a fireworks affair just for her. Others say Kriem took control and had a gaudy neon sign put up for the restaurant, and a ‘No Asshole’s Allowed’ one too… more still say a magical Christmas tree complete with dazzling decorations and a star has grown out of the sidewalk to show the world her hops of beating Sal may blossom yet!..
Us? We think her name in light’s next to v0.4 is enough to bring that bright smile to her face!

We’ll have more details on what’s to come in this version when out special preview post drops, not too long after we’ve gotten AoH over the line! We can say this though, should our Christmas wishes all come true, this one will be marked in the history books as another character’s ‘First Appearance’!

Alright guys and dolls, we’re off to make that magic happen! Keep all warm and snuggly while you wait! This week will be bringing some hot stuff as always, as we’ll have AoH’s Round #10 wallpaper contest on Wednesday, where we’ll find out who comes out on top in the Cat vs Ivy rematch, and later in the week we’ll resume our bWW! with both a wrap up of the Round of 8 on Friday and our first Semi-final fight on Saturday too! So until then…
Be as bright-faced as Noe and beWilder!

BlindXero

Dec 26, 2017
Hello,

Playing 0.3 and saving doesn't seem to work. I've noticed an issue reported with Mac but I'm on a windows XP pc. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong? Anyone else having this problem?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes