ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Before i download is this game any good i have never really played a female mc so i am kind of leery

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Before i download is this game any good i have never really played a female mc so i am kind of leery
it the one of the best adult management sim around here, and i think you should download side story to know better the characteristic of the each playable character in this game
Is ntr Avoidable?!
yes it is but still depend on your action

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I really wanted to like this game, beautiful renders, interesting characters, solid play mechanics. But the whole "stress management" felt like a HUGE grind without the ability to skip texts quickly turned me off. At some point, I was working less than 10$ towards my goal after a month in-game and once you lost some rep (I was checking some settings to see if I can push past the grind), you gain back no rep. I'm sorry but this felt like work.

I hope the next version has some kind of re-work or cheats to get beyond the grind (last scene I got was giving a letter to Sal). I know there are other girls but at some point, lol, I played a month and I something gained $8.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Pretty boring to be honest, with nothing going on. Beautiful renders but the game really needs some sex.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This game really needs some return buttons when you click on buttons. Like the tiny house symbol in the upper right corner, I clicked it to see where it took me and it put me on the main page with no way to continue the game from where I was. So, I clicked on the continue button and I had no saves to load and no return button to take me back.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes