BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I enjoyed this, but I am eagerly awaiting more every time I see that I still have the game.
Thank you kindly, we're eagerly awaiting another chance at putting up another update and building our world, our characters and most of all getting some of that sweet sexy in front of our eyes. Getting closer every day!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
And here we are once again with one last public teasing of our v0.5 update before it goes live! We've got a new Tutorial UI for the game, written from the point of view of Noe herself, as she explains how our Restaurant Manager gameplay rocks and rolls! This one was something we are sorely needing, and with it we're aiming to help make the game all the more fun, playable and overall kick ass, between all the sexy and nasty that's coming between the updates!

, and with it the tutorial board preview too!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it from us before we go raging this weekend in development-town. Y'all be hyped up and beWilder!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
And here we are once again with one last public teasing of our v0.5 update before it goes live! We've got a new Tutorial UI for the game, written from the point of view of Noe herself, as she explains how our Restaurant Manager gameplay rocks and rolls! This one was something we are sorely needing, and with it we're aiming to help make the game all the more fun, playable and overall kick ass, between all the sexy and nasty that's coming between the updates!

, and with it the tutorial board preview too!

And that's it from us before we go raging this weekend in development-town. Y'all be hyped up and beWilder!
That tutorial board is a nice little touch! When Noe is the one teaching me she'll have my undivided attention.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like an interesting game, shame its made on that piece of crap called Unity :/

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@BeWilder
Hello, my contribution to your efforts by some constructive criticism (I hope).
(I'm French, so forgive my mistakes in English, I did my best)

First, the very good aspects:
I love renderings. There is a lot of effort and technique in them. The models are very good quality (less male models but it's not very serious). I appreciate the efforts made on framing, lights, focal effects, fuzziness, sweat, "liquids", outfits. I remember a single rendering that I did not like is the room in the restaurant with all the customers and noemie back. The room, without any decoration, is not at all a restaurant, and even less "toscana dolce vita". In any case, it seems to me that it's always better to focus on the characters and make fuzzy effects on the sets.
I like the style "visual novel old school". What I mean is that I prefer fewer but very high quality renderings with quality text and precise descriptions of the situations, feelings of the protagonists. To think about it, I also like the fact that there are no animations that usually bring almost nothing and cut the immersion in the story.

The story.
The story itself is interesting. The stories even, if I count the stories of the waitresses (as I understand it, it still misses that of Kelsey). On the other hand, I think it should be part of the game in one way or another. For example, there could be chapters in the story.
For example, 1st chapter Noemie, 2nd chapter beginning of the game itself, handling the restaurant, explanations of the gameplay and the interface, first few days, 3rd chapter arrival of Kriem and her history, 4th chapter of the game, gme with kriem added (so, introduction od "days off") introduction of the war with Sal and what it involves on the gameplay, chapter 5 new character, etc ...
It would allow to gradually introduce complexity into the gameplay and management of the restaurant.
Otherwise, at the actual level of the story, there is one thing that bothers me is the lack of daily interaction with the fiance , especially to reduce stress. There should be the possibility of a "quickie" in the kitchen for example, even if it causes the income of the restaurant to fall. It can happend in the end of a day work also at the display of daily results. At the beginning of the game the couple's only relationships are bad relationships in the kitchen because noemie is too stressed. It's not logical for a couple about to get married, and that should be at the peak of their desire.

The "gameplay".
The challenge with the other restaurant is a good engine for a game. Good for the moment we do not see it, and as I said above, it would be better to introduce it gradually. For the moment the interface is too complicated. It can cool players. While if complexity is brought little by little it will encourage the players. The interface should evolve with the introduction of new possibilities and do not present what is not accessible for the moment.
One thing I do not understand is that if Noemie is the owner of the company she does not make money not only with her tips but also with the results of the company (minus the costs of course).
So the gameplay is (if I understand) turn-based, ie we choose and position the team then we start the day and look at the results.
What I think is that there should be a page of the results which presents for example: the number of customers , the regular customers, their satisfaction, the average of their expenses per person, the tips, and the "modifiers". The modifiers are the effects of each protagonist (noemi not stressed inkitchen, bad day of Kriem, etc).
A VERY important thing: in general the tips are centralized and distributed equally to all employees, not just waitresses. which makes it possible to create the entrepreneurial spirit because everyone participates in the results. Ans so, Noemie debt is affected by eviday results, even if she is not waitress this day, plus the results of the restaurant in itself.
Finally you can introduce investments for the restaurants: uniform for waitress, decoration of the room, organic ingredients etc...

EDIT: Something I forgot : If you do a single game (by re-introduce the side stories) you can add the possibilities for players to "skip" the gameplay at all for the players that don't like it (it's not the case for me) and want only the "story"
Final thing. MANDATORY have the possibility to have instant text. I hate to wait the display of the text, or miss a text because i triple click instead of double.
The Last thing: RENAME the game for example "Little Toscana" or "Dolce Vita", because the acronym NTR (Noemie Toscana Rebirth) is horrible because is bring to thing of the other acronym in this king of games NTR for Netoare. This acronym is THE source of fights in this forum and numerous players don't try a game when they see these 3 letters

If you want advices on little things on the restauration part, I can, my parents own their restaurant.
The principles of a restaurant mangement is original in this kind og game. I hope you will continue, it's a good start

Here, I hope it will help.

Last edited:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@BeWilder
Hello, my contribution to your efforts by some constructive criticism (I hope).
(I'm French, so forgive my mistakes in English, I did my best)

First, the very good aspects:
I love renderings. There is a lot of effort and technique in them. The models are very good quality (less male models but it's not very serious). I appreciate the efforts made on framing, lights, focal effects, fuzziness, sweat, "liquids", outfits. I remember a single rendering that I did not like is the room in the restaurant with all the customers and noemie back. The room, without any decoration, is not at all a restaurant, and even less "toscana dolce vita". In any case, it seems to me that it's always better to focus on the characters and make fuzzy effects on the sets.
I like the style "visual novel old school". What I mean is that I prefer fewer but very high quality renderings with quality text and precise descriptions of the situations, feelings of the protagonists. To think about it, I also like the fact that there are no animations that usually bring almost nothing and cut the immersion in the story.

The story.
The story itself is interesting. The stories even, if I count the stories of the waitresses (as I understand it, it still misses that of Kelsey). On the other hand, I think it should be part of the game in one way or another. For example, there could be chapters in the story.
For example, 1st chapter Noemie, 2nd chapter beginning of the game itself, handling the restaurant, explanations of the gameplay and the interface, first few days, 3rd chapter arrival of Kriem and her history, 4th chapter of the game, gme with kriem added (so, introduction od "days off") introduction of the war with Sal and what it involves on the gameplay, chapter 5 new character, etc ...
It would allow to gradually introduce complexity into the gameplay and management of the restaurant.
Otherwise, at the actual level of the story, there is one thing that bothers me is the lack of daily interaction with the fiance , especially to reduce stress. There should be the possibility of a "quickie" in the kitchen for example, even if it causes the income of the restaurant to fall. It can happend in the end of a day work also at the display of daily results. At the beginning of the game the couple's only relationships are bad relationships in the kitchen because noemie is too stressed. It's not logical for a couple about to get married, and that should be at the peak of their desire.

The "gameplay".
The challenge with the other restaurant is a good engine for a game. Good for the moment we do not see it, and as I said above, it would be better to introduce it gradually. For the moment the interface is too complicated. It can cool players. While if complexity is brought little by little it will encourage the players. The interface should evolve with the introduction of new possibilities and do not present what is not accessible for the moment.
One thing I do not understand is that if Noemie is the owner of the company she does not make money not only with her tips but also with the results of the company (minus the costs of course).
So the gameplay is (if I understand) turn-based, ie we choose and position the team then we start the day and look at the results.
What I think is that there should be a page of the results which presents for example: the number of customers , the regular customers, their satisfaction, the average of their expenses per person, the tips, and the "modifiers". The modifiers are the effects of each protagonist (noemi not stressed inkitchen, bad day of Kriem, etc).
A VERY important thing: in general the tips are centralized and distributed equally to all employees, not just waitresses. which makes it possible to create the entrepreneurial spirit because everyone participates in the results. Ans so, Noemie debt is affected by eviday results, even if she is not waitress this day, plus the results of the restaurant in itself.
Finally you can introduce investments for the restaurants: uniform for waitress, decoration of the room, organic ingredients etc...

EDIT: Something I forgot : If you do a single game (by re-introduce the side stories) you can add the possibilities for players to "skip" the gameplay at all for the players that don't like it (it's not the case for me) and want only the "story"
Final thing. MANDATORY have the possibility to have instant text. I hate to wait the display of the text, or miss a text because i triple click instead of double.
The Last thing: RENAME the game for example "Little Toscana" or "Dolce Vita", because the acronym NTR (Noemie Toscana Rebirth) is horrible because is bring to thing of the other acronym in this king of games NTR for Netoare. This acronym is THE source of fights in this forum and numerous players don't try a game when they see these 3 letters

If you want advices on little things on the restauration part, I can, my parents own their restaurant.
The principles of a restaurant mangement is original in this kind og game. I hope you will continue, it's a good start

Here, I hope it will help.
Hey there Fadge! First up, before I get to the meat of your post, I'd like to say a hearty cheers(!) for the detailed feedback. It's seriously hard to get such a balanced and in-depth look at our work from the outside (understandable since most people just want to play and to them our games are just 1 in a sea of games), so I think it's important to point that out and say our thanks for the efforts for sure. Seriously, good stuff!

Now, to the comments!

- Renderings -
Why thank you kindly! I'll not take the credit here, that's for AgentsOfHeels to do since it's mostly him and his work. I supply the idea of the shot and some key details, but he makes the magic! To the point about the bare restaurant backing, that's actually something we agree on, but it's more a technical issue behind it than a style one. Sadly, with our current hardware set up, the restaurant (especially when Noe is there) is a really long render time and the additional wall decorations and things we'd like to spruce up the back wooden wall just make that a little worse time wise, it's a smarter move just to avoid showing it for now. That's what I am informed is the real issue, Unshi can speak to it better than I however. Anyways, overall it's a good job for us artwise? Cool!

PS. Personally, I'm not one for animations either! High 5!

- Story -

This one is more my doing, so lets chat.

Glad you like the Restaurant vs Restaurant theme, I like to think it's certainly a little different to what you mainly find in these kinds of games these days.

Now, here's were we get into one of the biggest challenges of the game development overall and that's the pacing overall. I admit, it's something I'm always doing battle with. I'm not sure a direct chapter format would work the way you suggest for what we have planned in the long run for the structure, but that's not to say our structure is perfect either. I'm interested in learning from my experience (this is my first ever time in control of a narrative when making a game actually, especially a character/story driven one) and ultimately doing better in subsequent games, but also as this game goes forward. Our stories / character arcs all run concurrently and aren't tied to specific times so player don't get pigeonholed into having to "get this character to her by this time... or else", as well as being mostly open to allow players to follow up on the characters they want an not the ones they don't (there will be some characters whose early scenes have some interplay though). That makes it a little harder to do strict chapters, though I do see some benefits to what you suggest too.

To the relationship with Brad, perhaps that's a place that could use some better contextualization in the early game? I wonder. It may be hard to tell (I'm not sure, I've had it laid out in my head for 2 years now and don't see it as the player does), but over the course of Noe's OS (Noe Way Out), which happens over a few months, all the way up where the game is now, Noe and Brad haven't been having a whole lot of sex, barley anything actually. She's too focused on the business and he's too worn out by the workload... their passions are low despite being in love. But that's also a part of their story, in rekindling the romance, or letting it go once and for all (v0.5 really starts to get into this actually). That's why they don't get a whole lot of at work action, but that's not to say it won't happen in time. I do agree with the core of your point though, it is silly to have an engaged couple who have been together 10+ years, who don't have some kind of romantic and intimate relationship. That's why Brads gotten character scenes early and is the one getting the most action so far as other guys build up some rapport with Noe before sexy times.

- The Gameplay -

I'll preface this part by saying this is most definitely the part of the game that could use the most improvement and it's something we take seriously, making things better where we can as we can. It's also the part that could use the most player feedback too.

I agree in part, I do fear the gameplay may be a little too complex in some ways, and yet in others be a little too simple for some peoples liking. My take on it is it should be playable by all, even those who don't want to get involved with it all that much (so they don't miss the game scenes), but also benefit people who put in the effort, strategize and enjoy the experience. It's a fine line to straddle and that I have difficulty doing alone without a lot of helpful feedback on specifics. A lot of info comes at the player, and not a lot of context, for sure. We hope that v0.5 has helped with this as we added a full 9 panel tutorial board, and put a lot of effort into making the info digestable and worth reading too by having Noe explain it (with cool/sexy portraits too). When the gameplay info as sent out alongside the build so as not to clutter the game UI, nobody read it, so that's our bad for not making it more player friendly up to this point.

Yep, you are right that Noe would indeed get a share of the profits from a profitable restaurant, as would Brad too (minority owner). In reality she wouldn't just live off tips and what she'll be able to earn in side jobs in her days off (still in progress). However, the gameplay you suggest is a much more in depth managerial system, and even though I myself would like that kind of game, I'm not sure it's as mass appeal as our current would be if it can be cleaned up and perfected. For simplicity's sake, we rolled out things like the restaurants earnings, we can assume it's either not profitable or doing just enough to cover Noe's lifestyle costs and rent but not to service her personal/professional debts.

To the point about tips, this is a little bit more murky, but I don't think your wrong either. From what I was able to research in the US (tipping is common here where we live but it's not the same as the US I believe) is that tips can be handled differently in different businesses. Many may share tips across all waitresses, some share a cut with the cooks and even the boss/owner (although in most places this is considered horrendous behavior). In the end, to fit it in a gameplay setting we had to take some creative license and make a solid call to say every girl keeps her own. Kelsey even comments in her first scene (not yet available) that she doesn't share tips, she earns her own and keeps them.

Upgrades where originally part of the game design actually, including things like privacy dividers between seats so girls could "earn" extra tips easier and the like. More risque uniforms where there too, and so were the restaurants earns a factor in it over all, but these all got cut from our original gameplay form from v0.1 (which sadly just didn't work or appeal to players) again for simplicy's sake. We didn't want to get too bogged in in the end, there's always future games, when we have a bigger fan base, more experience and better assets/resources/hardware for a bigger game. We don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon if we can help it!

- Additional Points -

We do have a simulate button ont eh gameplay to let people skip most of it, skipping all will be pretty hard, but maybe one day we'll be able to do a Pure VN version, or somebody will mod the game fanwise to do it?

There is actually a way to turn off the typewriter effect (slow text), or at least there should still be. We added it way back to Noe Way Out and it shouldn't have gone anywhere. Just press 't' on the keyboard. It's in the KeyboardControls.txt we include with the game every version. Sadly player don't read that either, boo-hoo. (I've underlined this point so more people see it, might be worth putting in an note in the OP actually?)

Renaming the game is a bummer, but in all honesty it's something we really do have to consider, we've taken a hit with the attempt at a clever and memorable pun name... Sad but true. It is ntr fetish related in many respects, but to the casual player they might miss out on all the corruption stuff that's more to Fem Protag playes tastes... Duly noted sir.

Alright, mega post over! Again, thanks kindly for the feedback, the chance to clarify some things and for the points to consider. It all helps! I hope I covered much, if not all, of the points, without too much ranting or tangential talk. Here's to a better game and a sexy time for all here, eh?

All the best!

Mar 12, 2018
Have really enjoyed the intro's for the girls. I felt bad for the sweetheart Frankie, Will their be one for Kelsey? and something I just noticed playing the game, IT's my first time playing, When working in the Kitchen I see a bag of money and 2 plus signs but I never get any money just stress is that suppose to happen?

Bakonon

Sep 29, 2018
So, having just mainlined NTR Origins: Noe and Kriem and then jumping into NTR main, I have some thoughts:

So, it's a bit of whiplash, going from two short VN's in which you have no choice to then jumping into a management sim in which there are some rather impenetrable choices. There's an official walk-through, that helps, but some of the results of actions in a management sim are quite unintuitive.

Maybe it's a language thing, but let me give you an example of some things that left me scratching my head (I played v.4): Noemi waitressing has exactly zero ways in which she can increase the rep of her restaurant. I would think an owner schmoozing with her clientele and ensuring the highest level of customer service would have a small but appreciable effect. If Noemi is being "Proactive," in her waitressing, the shop takes an automatic hit to its reputation. I would think that being, "Proactive," would be extra effort on Noe's part to be a customer service superstar but would result in more stress but an increase in her reputation. If the "sword" icon indicates that she's going on the offensive, maybe she's finding ways to hit Sal's where it hurts and at the very least, decrease their reputation (Would you like some free breadsticks? Oh they don't give you free breadsticks across the street? What a pity).

My suggestion would be to align the mechanics of gain rep for LT and attack rep of Sal's for or Reactive, (I would say, "Defensive,") or Proactive (I would say, "Agressive,") respectively. How suited each character/skill is for these activities should determine success, for sure, but I shouldn't be losing ground just for succeeding at an activity. Kriem's bad at customer service, and promotion but good at entertainment and cooking, perhaps? Even if she sucks though, her successes shouldn't be punishing.

In my mind, making the results of actions more predictable, but finding the best resource for those actions a result of good characterization and experimentation would make for a more satisfying simulation.

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, but I hope a guide isn't required to find a satisfying (if sub-optimal) ending. I hope there aren't any punishing fail states for not min-maxing the simulation portion.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
No it wont.
Except it will, this game was started nearly a year ago and had had all of 5 updates, and fairly short ones at that. Devs who work on countless products at once only make all those projects suffer. I just don't patreon devs like that, they do not in any way inspire confidence that a product will be released in a timely manner.

Reactions: worlder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey hey folks, fans and even fannettes!

Got some chit chat to be having for sure since we were last here, but first, something y'all will love to hear!

Noemi is officially back in main sights, getting all our time and attentions for the month! Check out Asana and Clair teaming up as all the AC we'll need this summer

The first teaser details are already up on the post, and some heat right here in our special hand over pic too!

So be hot like them, and beWilder!

Alrighty, time to hit up some posts, feel free to check out your own or just watch and enjoy too!

Have really enjoyed the intro's for the girls. I felt bad for the sweetheart Frankie, Will their be one for Kelsey? and something I just noticed playing the game, IT's my first time playing, When working in the Kitchen I see a bag of money and 2 plus signs but I never get any money just stress is that suppose to happen?
Poor Frankie indeed, she's got a lot of bad things going on to her in her life, but at least she's positive about it and ready to get out on the prowl! Why yes, Kelsey gets the last one, and then it's many-many Noemi game updates every other month without interruption! It'll all be sweet and salty!

And yes, you don't earn money/tips for having a girl work the kitchen, instead she adds a multiplier to the girls who do that day. Perhaps that's not overly clear thanks to the icon, I'mma look into that next time I'm in there. Cheers!

So, having just mainlined NTR Origins: Noe and Kriem and then jumping into NTR main, I have some thoughts:

So, it's a bit of whiplash, going from two short VN's in which you have no choice to then jumping into a management sim in which there are some rather impenetrable choices. There's an official walk-through, that helps, but some of the results of actions in a management sim are quite unintuitive.

Maybe it's a language thing, but let me give you an example of some things that left me scratching my head (I played v.4): Noemi waitressing has exactly zero ways in which she can increase the rep of her restaurant. I would think an owner schmoozing with her clientele and ensuring the highest level of customer service would have a small but appreciable effect. If Noemi is being "Proactive," in her waitressing, the shop takes an automatic hit to its reputation. I would think that being, "Proactive," would be extra effort on Noe's part to be a customer service superstar but would result in more stress but an increase in her reputation. If the "sword" icon indicates that she's going on the offensive, maybe she's finding ways to hit Sal's where it hurts and at the very least, decrease their reputation (Would you like some free breadsticks? Oh they don't give you free breadsticks across the street? What a pity).

My suggestion would be to align the mechanics of gain rep for LT and attack rep of Sal's for or Reactive, (I would say, "Defensive,") or Proactive (I would say, "Agressive,") respectively. How suited each character/skill is for these activities should determine success, for sure, but I shouldn't be losing ground just for succeeding at an activity. Kriem's bad at customer service, and promotion but good at entertainment and cooking, perhaps? Even if she sucks though, her successes shouldn't be punishing.

In my mind, making the results of actions more predictable, but finding the best resource for those actions a result of good characterization and experimentation would make for a more satisfying simulation.

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, but I hope a guide isn't required to find a satisfying (if sub-optimal) ending. I hope there aren't any punishing fail states for not min-maxing the simulation portion.
Thanks for the serious and well considered feedback, as well as the civil tone of it all, super cheers to you! We fully admit the gameplay section is the most in need of making smooth and sweet to play, and we certainly don't want to make it so people need to Mini-Max instead of play their own way. The best way to do that is with feedback like yours, so that's why were particularly happy to get it. I liken it to us trying to sort a shuffled deck of cards that's facing away from us. Without eyes from across the table we can make sure the edges are all neatly in line, but we can't sort the cards into the right order since we can't see what you see. That's why we love the feedback! Anyways, I ramble, to the point!

Indeed it is a bit of a jolt to get right out of the gate, to be in the simulation so quickly and without much context. We hope we've solved (at least in large part) some of the confusion with the tutorial explanations we've added to the game. We'll have to wait and see if that helps, and we hope you'll let us know when you get the chance to try it. If there's more to do on that front, we're going to see what we can do about it! Hell yeah!

To your point about being 'Proactive', I fear it may be a language issue as you say. Maybe we can even fix that too. It's called proactive because that's what it is, but not in the way you seem to expect when its comes the tables. In Promoting, it is about hitting Sal where it hurts as you say (in the initial attacks Kriem can drop medical waste on his premises and play dirty, Frankie is more up front about criticizing them publicly, Noe is more subtle about it). When it comes to cooking its about the girls taking efforts and making decisions to better the restaurant...

... Waiting tables however is not about being proactive and servicing customers (that's what the standard outcomes are about), it's about giving customer's some service, proactively seeking a bigger tip. There are many stories these days about waitresses needing to act/dress sexier for more money (the Breastaurant phenomena) and that's what the choice is. Kelsey, who is the most overtly sexual and open, will show that off better when she arrives we think. Think of it this way, sitting a customer's lap and acting coy will get you a bigger tip from him, but onlookers not getting served and thsoe who don't like what they see will spread the word about you and hurt your rep... that make more sense to you?

Anyways, there's more to say on this big big topic (including having the girls play to their personalities), but this reply is getting long too. If you interested, hit me up again with a comment on the topic and we'll get a better/cleaner conversation going, why not? Hope this has been helpful so far at least, and thanks again for the advice!

Except it will, this game was started nearly a year ago and had had all of 5 updates, and fairly short ones at that. Devs who work on countless products at once only make all those projects suffer. I just don't patreon devs like that, they do not in any way inspire confidence that a product will be released in a timely manner.
(Let me preface this reply by saying I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I may well sound that way. Fear not, my tone is hard to hear, but I'm being civil I assure you).

Except it won't. There is already sex in the game, with more coming in both the short and long term. It might not be the specific type you want, but it is sex, it is well attended to and does hit on the themes of the game. Yes, the game is about a year old, and despite having 5 updates (would be 7 if not for two went to side content, a different issue to discuss and debate perhaps), there is a fair bit of content to it. 5-7 updates in a year is better than most games, and better than many ever do, and that doesn't count the 5-6 we got in for AoH as well, making 12ish+ in all in a year. Some games have been running for several years too and are no where near done. That's not the real point though.

We've explained on here a few times already, that it is the very fact we do two projects at once that is what allows us to keep on a monthly update schedule. It not only doesn't make the projects suffer, it improved Agents of Heels by a whole lot (perhaps a neutral 3rd party with first hand experience can weigh in on this). Thanks to the fact that Spook can write while Unshi does art, and AoH can do art->writing while NTR does writing->art in order, neither of us is ever stuck waiting on the other and we can keep production rolling along. Before NTR came along, AoH took 2 months at a time to make as everything had to be done 1 after the other, and Unshi got 5 days to rest himself out of every 60. It's better now, and we can go a long time without burnout because of less buring schedules and the ability to tell multiple stories we have to share.

You mention the updates are short, well that is a matter of subjective experience, but we actually agree that we would like them to be longer too. We get out as much as we possibly can in 4 weeks of work, more than many do even. Our art takes time (hours per render) and quality is worth the effort and time, but a large part as to why they take so long is older equipment, something we can't sort out without support. If we could do twice the amount of content per versions we would, and while new hardware wont improve it as much as that, it would help a whole lot... but that's how it goes, the community gets what it's willing to pay for in this case, and we do all we can with what we have. Anyway, that was another aside for another conversation.

You are entitled to your opinion and decision on how to spend your money, by all means, but I'm sorry to tell you that in this case you have the wrong impression of us. We have very timely release, for the most part in the last 18 months we've got them on time too, and we have a post about our goals as well as publicly holding ourselves to account every month too. You don't want to back us, that's fine, but you also don't get to complain about how we send our time and efforts in making our passions come to life, and ultimately we're just trying to make sure you don't go the wrong opinion of us because you're not paying close enough attention to the individual circumstances of us against the backdrop of others in the industry. Who has that kind of time these days, am I right?

Hope that helps clear up some points for you and the onlookers, now we'd be best to go make our content better and better as we do. Have yourself a fine, fine time, we'll see you around the forums no doubt. Cheers to you too for reaching out!

*Phew* Time for me to rest the fingers and go tell Noemi to do sexy things again. Ta-ta for now!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes