AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Looks like it will be three months before they make the next small update to this, as they're spending this month making a mini-VN. Time to hit the Unwatch button, I'll check back in 2021 to see where it's at by then.
We are spending this month doing a mini-VN and it couldnt come at a better time cause we are working on changing many many things on bewilder weve been delaying for long.

Weve taken feedback seriously and we are addressing it right now since we have the "mini-vn" month as you mention it.

Also this month was supposed to be AoH month anyway; so NTR wasnt gonna be updated till next month either way.

So dont automatically assume and share this is a bad thing. Again, we work hard to do things the right way and we think this month will be good to set new grounds and make both our AoH and NTR fans (as well as all those who like a Lara Croft Mini-VN who is, after all, our most voted character) much happier in the future.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
We are spending this month doing a mini-VN and it couldnt come at a better time cause we are working on changing many many things on bewilder weve been delaying for long.

Weve taken feedback seriously and we are addressing it right now since we have the "mini-vn" month as you mention it.

Also this month was supposed to be AoH month anyway; so NTR wasnt gonna be updated till next month either way.

So dont automatically assume and share this is a bad thing. Again, we work hard to do things the right way and we think this month will be good to set new grounds and make both our AoH and NTR fans (as well as all those who like a Lara Croft Mini-VN who is, after all, our most voted character) much happier in the future.
I did assume you would bump the updates for both games ahead a month instead of having four months between AoH updates, I appologize if that was wrong. You're skilled but spread too thin between all your projects, unless you can find a way to clone yourself you'll need another artist on the team.

On a side note, I'm a bit surprised by the choice of Lara, you'd think there was enough Lara content out there already to satisfy everyone, but I guess not. There are so many neglected girls screaming for some attention.

I wish you good luck, stay healthy and perverted.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The art is gorgeous and the story seems right my alley, but :

1/ the "gameplay" really sucks. More often than not, everyone is completely stressed out after 2 or 3 days
2/ I can't set employees to their respective roles after reloading in game : the interface remains bugged/unresponsive, and I have to completely exit and restart the game (I'm on Win10, btw)
3/ I can only save at the beginning of a day, and when I decide to reload because of the capricious RNG of the game, I run into the issues of 2/
4/ events during work are much too repetitive (basically, there is only one of each it seems : good or bad)

What is the reason that motivated the author to go through Unity, instead of using a much more robust and "accessible" engine like Ren'Py ? I see nothing in the game that couldn't be replicated in that engine, and we'd be spared the bugs of an author who, once again, is obviously talented at rendering and writing, but kind of sucks at coding.

Reactions: Ōba and rogosh

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
The art is gorgeous and the story seems right my alley, but :

1/ the "gameplay" really sucks. More often than not, everyone is completely stressed out after 2 or 3 days
2/ I can't set employees to their respective roles after reloading in game : the interface remains bugged/unresponsive, and I have to completely exit and restart the game (I'm on Win10, btw)
3/ I can only save at the beginning of a day, and when I decide to reload because of the capricious RNG of the game, I run into the issues of 2/
4/ events during work are much too repetitive (basically, there is only one of each it seems : good or bad)

What is the reason that motivated the author to go through Unity, instead of using a much more robust and "accessible" engine like Ren'Py ? I see nothing in the game that couldn't be replicated in that engine, and we'd be spared the bugs of an author who, once again, is obviously talented at rendering and writing, but kind of sucks at coding.
Cheers for the heads up and the feedback!

Some rebuttal?

1/ Fair enough, it seems we get that a lot. We've been taking feedback like this on board and balancing things with each version, it helps to know there is still work to do. Let's see if we can't get it to be better, sure.

2/ This is a problem we've not heard of before or seen ourselves. Some similar issues involving Kriem were reported before but according to tests it was fixed. We'll take a good look and see if we can find and fix for the next version now that we know, thanks for the heads up and if you have more specific info on the issue do tell. We'll get on it. Cheers.

3/ You should be able to save at any point in the day that has a VN section, it just loads back at the start of the day to counter save-scum cheating on stats. It's a shame that it causes you issue 2, but as I said, we'll try fix that.

4/ Yes, agreed. As has been discussed on this tread before we work with a limited amount of CGs we can make per version in a month's time, much less than we'd like, and it has been the focus of our improvement efforts of late too. That said, most version CGs go to creating scenes more than gameplay outcomes, and we fill them up piecemeal as we go. Not ideal, no, but it's were we currently are. Story and sex additions are priority in both our and our fans minds though and over time we'll bet to a better place, aiming for sooner than later of course.

Why unity? Because we have better skills with C# and because we're building an engine in the making for future games so they can be bigger and better. We understand it's not perfect, but that why we encourage feedback, including technical, so we can get it to a point its in a great shape. Your heads up above will indeed help us too, it's surprisingly hard to get proper feedback even from our dedicated fans, so for that we are grateful.

Hope that helps you as much as you've helped us it seems. Onward to more sexy stuff, right?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
there is no hero and comments for days, the game almost dead for people.. so sad..
Unfortunately we're too busy making content to be starting chats around here. We're happy to chime in when we can if people are having their own conversations, but it's not great if we're spending the day here than working elsewhere, right?

So, is there anything about our game you'd like to talk about in particular? Start with that and maybe there'll be some fun to had in here?

Of course it's almost dead, they've only released three small updates for it this year.
Sorry man, but you're mistaken. It's alive and kicking. We've done 3 standard* sized updates based on what we can make per update for it this year, we've got another coming soon, plus we finished off our Mini-VN series with two other ralated releases and written up more content (and that's not counting any work donw on AoH). We get you're not happy with the pace, it's duly noted.

(*We've been working on making our updates bigger and better, we've listen to folks around here and we've made/been making changes to better our lot. There's no need to have that conversation again.)

Last edited:

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Unfortunately we're busy making content to be starting chats around here. We're happy to chine in when we can if people are having their own conversations, but it's not great if we're spending the day here that elsewhere, right?

So, is there anything you'd like to talk about in particular? Start with that and maybe there'll be some fun to have in here?

Sorry man, but your mistaken. It's a live and kicking. We've done 3 standard* sized updates based on what we can make per update for it this year, we've got another coming soon, plus we finished off our Mini-VN series and written up more content. We get you're not happy with the pace, it's duly noted.

(*We've been working on making our updates bigger and better, we've listen to folks around here and we've made been making changes to better our lot. There's no need to have that conversation again.)
With all due respect 'man', I think you slightly misunderstood, this was not about the game beeing dead, it was about why peoples interest in it has died. I think the lack of updates and the relatively small amount of content in said updates is the the obvious explanation, or do you think the reason is another?

I know the game is alive (though I wouldn't say kicking), and I agree, no need for that conversation again, but now you have a lot to prove with the next update, you'd better make sure it's a really good one.

Thank you for posting here, and good luck.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
With all due respect 'man', I think you slightly misunderstood, this was not about the game beeing dead, it was about why peoples interest in it has died. I think the lack of updates and the relatively small amount of content in said updates is the the obvious explanation, or do you think the reason is another?

I know the game is alive (though I wouldn't say kicking), and I agree, no need for that conversation again, but now you have a lot to prove with the next update, you'd better make sure it's a really good one.

Thank you for posting here, and good luck.
Ok then, you don't like my casual manner of speaking, that's fine. We can be more formal about it then, sir. No need for the '' marks or to be an ass about it.

Maybe you're right and interest in the game is low, could well be it, could be that inactivity in a thread begets inactivity. I for one can't say, but your take on it is just as plausable as anything. If you feel so strongly about it, there's no need to hang around to find out, we'll carry on regardless. We do our best and if it's not enough to interest a wider swath of people, so be it. That's not the way we want it but we can only do what we can do. It's better than making some incest clone drek.

Our next update will be a cleanup of what we have left after the last one, including making sure the holes left by Kelsey's arrival will be filled before we turn to the character focused updates where most scenes are added to a single path per update. It'll be as good as any, but if that doesn't appeal to you then that's too bad. We don't have anything to prove to you, we'll let our game and what we accomplish speak for itself and leave it to those that enjoy it to do just that.

If your sign off is sincere, then you are welcome, and we wish you good luck in return regardless.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Ok then, you don't like my casual manner of speaking, that's fine. We can be more formal about it then, sir. No need for the '' marks or to be an ass about it.

Maybe you're right and interest in the game is low, could well be it, could be that inactivity in a thread begets inactivity. I for one can't say, but your take on it is just as plausable as anything. If you feel so strongly about it, there's no need to hang around to find out, we'll carry on regardless. We do our best and if it's not enough to interest a wider swath of people, so be it. That's not the way we want it but we can only do what we can do. It's better than making some incest clone drek.

Our next update will be a cleanup of what we have left after the last one, including making sure the holes left by Kelsey's arrival will be filled before we turn to the character focused updates where most scenes are added to a single path per update. It'll be as good as any, but if that doesn't appeal to you then that's too bad. We don't have anything to prove to you, we'll let our game and what we accomplish speak for itself and leave it to those that enjoy it to do just that.

If your sign off is sincere, then you are welcome, and we wish you good luck in return regardless.
No need to be formal, I apologize for beeing an ass about it, but your reply did come across as being disrespectful.

I should have explained better what I meant by prove. You've talked a lot about how you've listened and made improvements, the only way you can actually prove that is by producing better updates, right? You've raised the expectations, so it would be a good idea to really focus on making the next update the best one yet.

Thanks for the information about the update, the idea of filling holes does appeal to me (lame pun intended).

Sincerely: Good luck

Now there is some activity here at least.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
No need to be formal, I apologize for beeing an ass about it, but your reply did come across as being disrespectful.

I should have explained better what I meant by prove. You've talked a lot about how you've listened and made improvements, the only way you can actually prove that is by producing better updates, right? You've raised the expectations, so it would be a good idea to really focus on making the next update the best one yet.

Thanks for the information about the update, the idea of filling holes does appeal to me (lame pun intended).

Well now, that is a better kind of post for sure. Thank you for the apology, I accept and offer my own. I didn't intend it to be disrespectful at all, but I do feel I might have not handled the reply well. I do see why it might have read that way to you too so I'm sorry for that.

That's our goal for sure. A lot of what we did was peel back the kinds of rewards and multi-tier set up we had so we can spend more time on CGs, as well as invest in new render methods to up the count little by little too, but we're still making that change. Another thing I did was focus in my writing on certain character arc rather than build them in parallel, which is how we are going to see future updates jump the Beck, Damon, Sal arcs to the points of x-rating and good feelings down there. Basically, the changes have been made and the direction is changing, but it doesn't turn on a dime (or single version). We expect the next one to be a good one too, and the next will start to be the kind of singular story shots for Noe getting in some extra-martial gymnastics of various themes.

To sum it up: Yes, Next Version should be good, and they'll get better and reliably bi-monthly (no distraction VNs) from there on. Let us all hope and aim to please, just don't expect total revolution out of the gate, it's more incremental change for this first one.

And thanks for the luck wish too. Time for us to go get crackin' on it.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

We have also remodelled our entire patreon tiers, lowered prices and reduced release delays by a universe based on feedback here... this should be prove that we listen at least :D

We might not always hit the sweet spot, we are humans after all and make a lot of mistakes; we also have personal lives that mess with our business lives; we have technical limitations; other time schedules... you know, the usual stuff, but with the issue added that we can not call in sick if we need to... but still, our 100% focus has been, is and will always be you.

We are not just 2 teenagers behind a conputer mashing the keyboard and expecting to be rich. We are gamers, we are developers, we freaking love making video games and putting characters together in all different shapes and backgrounds and, above it all, we are consumers too and we have our own complains about games like ours. We value your opinion as players as much as we value ours from other games, so if you think somethings wrong with our patreon management, our game, our characters; whatever! just throw an egg to our window, we can take it, let us know; and someone will clean it up ;)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
are there any NTR/Cheating scene's yet in the game?
No, not yet, she's got some sex scenes in this one and the coming version that have her showing her open interest in "new things" (aka new kinds of sex with new people), but that's been one of the valid criticisms of the game so far. That's why we've come to see doing whole updates focused on Noe+a Guy Who's Not Brad, which is where we're steering out releases once v0.7 cleans up what we've left hanging (and some other critiques). That's when we're really going to start seeing her fulfill on her tittle.

Cheers for the chance to make that clear.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
No, not yet, she's got some sex scenes in this one and the coming version that have her showing her open interest in "new things" (aka new kinds of sex with new people), but that's been one of the valid criticisms of the game so far. That's why we've come to see doing whole updates focused on Noe+a Guy Who's Not Brad, which is where we're steering out releases once v0.7 cleans up what we've left hanging (and some other critiques). That's when we're really going to start seeing her fulfill on her tittle.

Cheers for the chance to make that clear.
thanks for the answer, can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes