DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
No, not yet, she's got some sex scenes in this one and the coming version that have her showing her open interest in "new things" (aka new kinds of sex with new people), but that's been one of the valid criticisms of the game so far. That's why we've come to see doing whole updates focused on Noe+a Guy Who's Not Brad, which is where we're steering out releases once v0.7 cleans up what we've left hanging (and some other critiques). That's when we're really going to start seeing her fulfill on her tittle.

Cheers for the chance to make that clear.
This post gave me a woody!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I have gotten to the end of content for V 0.5 and I still only have Noe and Kriem as employees. Is that normal?
Yes, and no...

Yeah, it's normal, it seems in v0.5 that a fair few people get this outcome, more than we expected, but it's not the ideal one. You should be able to unlock Frankie if you get far enough in the story by the end. In v0.6 we removed much of the cash penalty to the days off and lowered the requirements for scenes so it became a lot easier to keep progressing and get her, as well as having more days to do it helped... But in v0.5 it's still trick. Good thing we got the helpful feedback on that front.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Just played this game and I love it already. Can't wait for the next update.
Thank you, thank you kindly! Still got a ways to go, but we're glad people are enjoying the ride!

For those who like teasers and details... time to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful, I'm really thankful to UncleVT and others uploaders but I wish someone would upload Kelsey's NTR origins too. Patreon doesn't accept Virtual Card Number anymore (at least from my bank), I can't support devs and creator in patreon ever again... that sucks.

EDIT: nevermind, I linked it through my Paypal (Why didn't I think of that?). So, should I just put the link here or make a new thread or something? I don't know the rules and I'm not even sure I'm allowed to.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, trying it now... but... have my old saves, but where to put them??? Cant make a new save in this update at all.....

Reactions: ran46

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful, I'm really thankful to UncleVT and others uploaders but I wish someone would upload Kelsey's NTR origins too. Patreon doesn't accept Virtual Card Number anymore (at least from my bank), I can't support devs and creator in patreon ever again... that sucks.

EDIT: nevermind, I linked it through my Paypal (Why didn't I think of that?). So, should I just put the link here or make a new thread or something? I don't know the rules and I'm not even sure I'm allowed to.
You can make a post in the Game Requests section.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Will Noemi eventually triump over Salvatore, or will there come a point in the game where she may have to choose to give in to him?

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I think it might be best to get rid of the time limit at least while the game is still incomplete. That way people don't miss scenes because they are managing well enough.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My name is Dave California and I'm from Sacramento.

I'm so cool :cool::cool: (well, maybe not).

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes