BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Not to sound ungrateful, I'm really thankful to UncleVT and others uploaders but I wish someone would upload Kelsey's NTR origins too. Patreon doesn't accept Virtual Card Number anymore (at least from my bank), I can't support devs and creator in patreon ever again... that sucks.

EDIT: nevermind, I linked it through my Paypal (Why didn't I think of that?). So, should I just put the link here or make a new thread or something? I don't know the rules and I'm not even sure I'm allowed to.
Kelsey fan are you? She's such a conniving little bitch... But we love her too. Should get hotter with her around for sure.

Well, trying it now... but... have my old saves, but where to put them??? Cant make a new save in this update at all.....
Just stick them in the main folder beside the game .exe, that should be all you need to do.

As for new saves, they should be working, and definitely worked when we tested it on our end in engine, but it seems like something worth investigating. Thanks for the heads up.

Will Noemi eventually triump over Salvatore, or will there come a point in the game where she may have to choose to give in to him?
That'll all come down to your player choices it will. Whether she wins or loses will be up to how you play and if you stay stong in the face of his efforts. You can do it, Noemi!

Android port?
Nope. Not from us at least. Doesn't seem like the kind of game that'd work well on the small screen anyways.

Hey everyone!
my mouse "click" not work to save???? click this Save not work??? :O
It should work. As the Save panel itself says, you've got to click down on the Save label at the bottom and it can be temperamental. Beyond that we're investigating if there's been a creep in of some save issue, so cheers for reaffirming that check.

I think it might be best to get rid of the time limit at least while the game is still incomplete. That way people don't miss scenes because they are managing well enough.
It might be, but it might not too. I get what you mean, but at the same time that'll also lead to people pushing ahead to Day 150 or some such for no particular reason, then just getting flooded with all the scenes of new versions without a gap, which will collapse the pace of the game in future updates. Give it have a heads up UI to tell you you've seen all the scenes, it may be a more reasonable option to do it like you say and let those with common sense get the best experience, but still... hard to say. Something worth thinking on anyway. Good fellow.

Girls looks so sexy. But not animated?
Thank you, thank you kindly! No, it's not. Animations would take a whole lot of rendering which would undercut our content and game pace as it is now. It's not something we can do at this point I'm afraid.

Save system doesn't work
So I've seen you say today. Right-o, time for some sleuthing. Can you elaborate more on what's going on or what you set up is like? I see you've posted that AoH has a Save problem for you too which goes beyond NTR's save system's set up, and AoH doesn't have any outstanding save bug notices, so while it's entirely possible we can find and fix up something general that'll help make our stuff better, this inter-game issue you're having seems like it's more than just the game code. We'll investigate nonetheless though.

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
i really want to like this game iv followed in the background for a few updates now and i think the art is great and the story is interesting but the grinding saps the fun i get from them out of it which is a shame but ill follow the next couple of updates to see where it goes.

Reactions: dest99

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Save system doesn't work!!!!!
I started the game today. but when I clicked to save the progress ... it didn't work. in practice the system of saving does not work. an hour of play thrown in the toilet. Thanks.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
how do i get romance 2 for continue brad arc, i have never been able too do that, not too mention the open mind asana and roy arc, it could benefit this game if the walkthrough would explain how too get the points needed for unlocking scenes.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i really want to like this game iv followed in the background for a few updates now and i think the art is great and the story is interesting but the grinding saps the fun i get from them out of it which is a shame but ill follow the next couple of updates to see where it goes.
A grinder?
Good artwork but terrible gameplay.
Seems we've yet more to do to make the gameplay more appealling, but it seems balancing will only go so far. I don't quite understand why people feel it's too grindy, as I find it challenging but doable. Are people finding it too easy that it isn't challenging then? Or do people just not want to play a game at all and just click a VN?

I'm interested to know from people in general, but I we're not going to be taking out the gameplay regardless. Maybe we'll find a way to make it better then.

Save system doesn't work!!!!!
I started the game today. but when I clicked to save the progress ... it didn't work. in practice the system of saving does not work. an hour of play thrown in the toilet. Thanks.
People have been telling us that today but a test of the build itself shows us that it is working, right up to the end save message. You are doing what it says and clicking on the Save label at the foot of the button, right? If so, then we;ll need more details on why it's not reacting right and what people are doing with it. Thanks for the help in flagging the problem regardless.

Anyone have additional feedback to help narrow down the issue?

how do i get romance 2 for continue brad arc, i have never been able too do that, not too mention the open mind asana and roy arc, it could benefit this game if the walkthrough would explain how too get the points needed for unlocking scenes.
Spend your days off at home Binge-Watching TV alone (make sure to set it to Solo Training / the middle radio button), that increases Romance directly for Noe, as do some scene choices.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
People have been telling us that today but a test of the build itself shows us that it is working, right up to the end save message. You are doing what it says and clicking on the Save label at the foot of the button, right? If so, then we;ll need more details on why it's not reacting right and what people are doing with it. Thanks for the help in flagging the problem regardless.

I don't know what kind of test you did. I decided to play NTR today. after 1 hour of play I clicked on the SAVE button. then I selected the label with SAVE 1 written and ... nothing happened. The label remained white.
Is it possible that the mechanism that creates the save folder is corrupted? since nowhere on my PC I find a SAVE (or SAVES) folder connected to the NTR game

D

Deleted member 1463876

More info about the saves problem:
* I'm on macos mojave, I installed the game for the first time
* when I save the game clicking on the "Save" word an icon correctly shows, a new slot appear and an AutoSave.dat file is created in the same directory of game
* the next time I try to save/load there are no more saved slots

Hope it helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

I don't know what kind of test you did. I decided to play NTR today. after 1 hour of play I clicked on the SAVE button. then I selected the label with SAVE 1 written and ... nothing happened. The label remained white.
Is it possible that the mechanism that creates the save folder is corrupted? since nowhere on my PC I find a SAVE (or SAVES) folder connected to the NTR game
You clicked on the part of slot that said "Save Slot 1"? Not the word "Save" on the footer of the slot that appears on hover over? That might be the problem if so, if not then we have more deducing to do.

The game itself doesn't have a Save folder, since there are (currently) only 8 slots, so they appear alongside the .exe in the main folder for easier addition removal.

Let me know if that helped, yeah? If so, we'll now to be clearer.

More info about the saves problem:
* I'm on macos mojave, I installed the game for the first time
* when I save the game an icon correctly shows and an AutoSave.dat file is created in the same directory of game
* the next time I try to save/load there are no more saved slots

Hope it helps :)

The file created is called Autosave.dat? Interesting. If so, that is anomalous and will require a further look.

Cheers for the constructive heads up!

D

Deleted member 1463876

You clicked on the part of slot that said "Save Slot 1"? Not the word "Save" on the footer of the slot that appears on hover over?
in my case I clicked on the "save" word on the foot or the slot, the save appeared together with a new free slot. Good hunting :)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
in my case I clicked on the "save" word on the foot or the slot, the save appeared together with a new free slot. Good hunting :)
So your sorted then? Save working as expected? That'll be our cue to update and clarify better on our Save menu message, and I'm still going to look into that Autosave mention, but it sounds like goodness was found in the end. Am I reading that right?

D

Deleted member 1463876

So your sorted then? Save working as expected? That'll be our cue to update and clarify better on our Save menu message, and I'm still going to look into that Autosave mention, but it sounds like goodness was found in the end. Am I reading that right?
No it's not sorted, sorry. I was just specifying that I followed the correct procedure but the save do not show up again when I reopen the dialog later :(

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
No it's not sorted, sorry. I was just specifying that I followed the correct procedure but the save do not show up again when I reopen the dialog later :(
Ah... I thought that sounded too easy. I think we're on to something anyways, since you mention you're using the Mac version, so that's a place to check into given it's giving an Autosave file. Possibly something to do with the PersistentDataPath. Investigating now anyways.

So what your saying is that when you hit the footer label "Save", it's making an new slot with the data in int, but it disappears when you reopen the menu?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes