balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Last time I played it barely had any hot content, does it have any of it now?
Depends on what you look for I guess.. this update was romance/lesbian, the last two were romance/"childman" (a younger even lamer version of Noes husband) :/
If you like that sort of thing, go nuts. If you prefer something less snooze inducing you better off waiting..

I have no doubt it will evetually get interesting I trust the team.
I've skipped these three and I assume I'll have to pass on a few more, no worries tho.

D

Deleted member 22113

Last time I played it barely had any hot content, does it have any of it now?
I played up to the last version and their was a little bit but nothing to write home about. Dont expect much from these guys. I mean months go by before any of their games get an update and you get horse shit like "4 New Scenes, 1 of them x-rated" and the same shitty ui, crap stories, weird nipples, and gameplay that will make you want to punch baby jebus . Keep in mind this is all spread around two games that i know of and a whole bunch of prequel nonsense that barely have any content themselves that nobody asked for about characters that add nothing but grind to the main game. Better get your tits out cos theyre gona milk you hard and slow.

Atleast thats what ive come to expect from this developer. Enjoy.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I played up to the last version and their was a little bit but nothing to write home about. Dont expect much from these guys. I mean months go by before any of their games get an update and you get horse shit like "4 New Scenes, 1 of them x-rated" and the same shitty ui, crap stories, weird nipples, and gameplay that will make you want to punch baby jebus . Keep in mind this is all spread around two games that i know of and a whole bunch of prequel nonsense that barely have any content themselves that nobody asked for about characters that add nothing but grind to the main game. Better get your tits out cos theyre gona milk you hard and slow.

Atleast thats what ive come to expect from this developer. Enjoy.
Yeeez... someone skipped their afternoon nap?

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I love the game, the art is amazing and the scene are hot and funny is one of my favorites. But , like in the life always there are buts, is to slow the actualization.... but thanxz anyway to bewilder for expend your time and give us some funny spicy time for free (sorry pandemic times)

post data: YOU GUYS: If you had to choose a real person to play the role of Noemi, who would that someone be?

Last edited:

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I love the game, the art is amazing and the scene are hot and funny is one of my favorites. But , like in the life always there are buts, is to slow the actualization.... but thanxz anyway to bewilder for expend your time and give us some funny spicy time for free (sorry pandemic times)

post data: YOU GUYS: If you had to choose a real person to play the role of Noemi, who would that someone be?
Noemi herself of course. It's not like you checked all existing Noemi's to see if she's made up. You assume she is. but you don't KNOW. (this doubt will consume youuuuuuuuu)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Depends on what you look for I guess.. this update was romance/lesbian, the last two were romance/"childman" (a younger even lamer version of Noes husband) :/
This is the only gripe I have with an otherwise fantastic game. As a fan of the NTR genre, I was immediately interested in this game and I've been following it since it was released. The quality of the art, female character design, writing, and overall polish are top-notch.

But I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the male suitors. For routes so far we have the "virgin twink"-type character and the "bratty childhood friend"-type character, neither of which are very interesting or impressive to me. I feel like this game really needed a male character with more immediate raw sex appeal, especially when you consider that her fiance Brad is this kind of peak physical specimen, at least compared to those two. The game lacks the alpha male sort of guy that Noemi might have some raw sexual tension with that Brad might feel threatened by. Someone that could realistically seduce Noemi, rather than the other way around that we're seeing with the two current routes.

Of course, there's always the Sal route, and maybe he could fill that role. And the fact that they're seemingly saving his route for last leads me to believe his route will be the meat of the "NTR" in the game. My only concern is that as the game's antagonist, they portray him as more rape-y and blackmail-y rather than seductive. I trust bewilder to write a sexy and convincing plotline though, so I'll reserve judgment and continue monitoring this one.

Reactions: BeWilder

FromLv

May 8, 2019
I decided to try this game for the first time. Started the game and got to the "how to play with Noemi" popup. As far as I understand there are 9 parts but i couldn't get past 3 of 9 it just goes to 1 of 9 and I am stuck with first 3 parts unable to proceed. Shame, was looking forward to playing this game.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, so I read the dev reply a few pages back and my concerns re: the Sal arc are a bit more eased. Definitely looking forward to seeing how they resolve things to get to the naughty bits. Also,

Just us two boys here working away at it, no non-virtual girls yet. Boo-hoo.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I was convinced you guys had a girl on staff based on the writing style of your patreon posts. They're very personable and cheery. Hope you're not offended. :oops:

Reactions: BeWilder

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I think the game is in the best state right now in terms of gameplay and balance. The scenes are quite easy to come by naturally without focusing on passing the threshold for the specific scenes, especially in endless mode. It is almost too easy, to the point true mode might even be better for a bit of a challenge. As for the scenes, the introductory update of any character is expected to not be too "out there". I think they had already mentioned that. The "main scene" of this update was way beyond expectation even from the preview post on Patreon. That is some high-quality content.

A lot of the "criticism" on this forum has remained the same from very early updates of the game, despite gameplay improvements and a ton of new content added since, really weird to see. I think some people just come here to farm reactions and not contribute to the discussion so hope the devs ignore "those".

when you consider that her husband Brad is this kind of peak physical specimen
I think part of that is intentional, if you're familiar with Japanese NTR games, you will know what I'm talking about. Usually, the guy getting cucked is the most handsome one or seemingly the most likable but the wife is not "satisfied", which mostly stands true for the Damon arc. As for Brad, yeah, not a fan of the character but from what I have seen, he does have a lot of fans.

But I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the male suitors.
That being said, I do agree none of the male characters are really likable, although, I doubt they are meant to be. There is another slot left in the restaurant though, maybe a chad male employee to rescue Toscana? :unsure: Doubt they have any plans for such an arc though as even the content of the current arcs is halfway mark imo, so they shouldn't have to worry about that now.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
I think part of that is intentional, if you're familiar with Japanese NTR games, you will know what I'm talking about. Usually, the guy getting cucked is the most handsome one or seemingly the most likable but the wife is not "satisfied", which mostly stands true for the Damon arc.
Isn't the male protagonist in Japanese NTR games usually the good-natured but weak-willed sort? While the NTR guy is much more physically and sexually imposing. Brad is definitely more physically imposing relative to Damon and Beck, although sexually I'm not sure because I skip all his scenes lmao.

That being said, I do agree none of the male characters are really likable, although, I doubt they are meant to be. There is another slot left in the restaurant though, maybe a chad male employee to rescue Toscana? :unsure: Doubt they have any plans for such an arc though as even the content of the current arcs is halfway mark imo, so they shouldn't have to worry about that now.
Now that you mention it, I feel like this is a great idea and a missed opportunity. The restaurant hires a handsome male waiter and the sexual tension with Noemi begins to get to Brad. She reassures him, but is slowly seduced. An old trope, but a good one. Hire me, bewilder!

Also, I sort of disagree that the male suitors shouldn't necessarily be likable, especially if you're placing emphasis on the romantic part of the affair like they're doing with Damon. I feel like the player is supposed to like and relate to Damon, but personally I don't find the character all that appealing.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes