Bejwosnwnqdo

Dec 20, 2020
I played up to the last version and their was a little bit but nothing to write home about. Dont expect much from these guys. I mean months go by before any of their games get an update and you get horse shit like "4 New Scenes, 1 of them x-rated" and the same shitty ui, crap stories, weird nipples, and gameplay that will make you want to punch baby jebus . Keep in mind this is all spread around two games that i know of and a whole bunch of prequel nonsense that barely have any content themselves that nobody asked for about characters that add nothing but grind to the main game. Better get your tits out cos theyre gona milk you hard and slow.

Atleast thats what ive come to expect from this developer. Enjoy.
Facts

Reactions: Sombrasombra111

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can we please see more Frankie, she is 1 hot Italian milf! Can’t wait to see her with Damon or some of the other customers. Please give her more sexy scenes, we already know this cougar wants to tame some cubs

Reactions: Adolfo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Damn she looks so good! Suck have to wait till mid February for next update but if it has more content then last update & hopefully some Frankie it will be worth it

Reactions: Busted1201

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just hit the enter key or mouse click while it’s typing & it puts all the text there at once & if you clicked too fast you can always go back a screen to see what you missed

shady31

May 31, 2017
can the text speed be increased ?
There's a text file that comes with the game that explains the controls:

- 'H' now toggles the hide feature
- 'S' now toggles the skip feature
- 'A' now toggles the auto-read feature
- 'T' now toggles the typewriter effect feature (thats the timed text reveal effect)
- 'L' now allows you to Leap, ie skip, a whole scene in its entirity (or to the next choice).
Doesn't effect the Management outcomes, use the Simulate Button for that.
- 'Backspace' moves the Text back one panel, as far back a the start of the current scene
- Both 'Enter'/'Return' and 'Space' move the Text forward one panel.
Unlike the left click which needs to be hovered over the Text area to register, these key presses work anywhere.
- 'Left Control' aka 'Ctrl' can now be used to activate a Fast Skip feature for as long as you hold down the key.
This is feature can only be used when in normal mode (not skip or auto-read). It is 4x faster than regular skip

I think 'T' is what you want.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
There's a text file that comes with the game that explains the controls:

- 'H' now toggles the hide feature
- 'S' now toggles the skip feature
- 'A' now toggles the auto-read feature
- 'T' now toggles the typewriter effect feature (thats the timed text reveal effect)
- 'L' now allows you to Leap, ie skip, a whole scene in its entirity (or to the next choice).
Doesn't effect the Management outcomes, use the Simulate Button for that.
- 'Backspace' moves the Text back one panel, as far back a the start of the current scene
- Both 'Enter'/'Return' and 'Space' move the Text forward one panel.
Unlike the left click which needs to be hovered over the Text area to register, these key presses work anywhere.
- 'Left Control' aka 'Ctrl' can now be used to activate a Fast Skip feature for as long as you hold down the key.
This is feature can only be used when in normal mode (not skip or auto-read). It is 4x faster than regular skip

I think 'T' is what you want.
Noted with thanks.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Renders look great, wanted to try this game for a long time, however i've read that there is a week or month limiter for every version or something along those lines and i don't like limiters especially in sandbox and grindy type of games where some mistakes can lead you to game over or some scenes being locked. Is this still the case and is there any way to turn off that feature?

shady31

May 31, 2017
Renders look great, wanted to try this game for a long time, however i've read that there is a week or month limiter for every version or something along those lines and i don't like limiters especially in sandbox and grindy type of games where some mistakes can lead you to game over or some scenes being locked. Is this still the case and is there any way to turn off that feature?
They added an "Endless" mode which removes the limit. They've also rebalanced the gameplay quite a bit, so it's not very difficult even with the time limit.

Reactions: RottenPlum
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes