Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks for the compliments Googler617 , happy to know people like the effort we put in and enjoy the ride as much as the destinations.

I'm sure the artist will be thrilled too. I made him put so much extra love into the girls and the environments for Noemi, somebody aughta pat him on the back once. Not me though... Then he'll think I'm made of praise!

(Normally I'd quote the post I'm responding to or simply like it, but since you fear it may well be deleted, instead I've just tagged you so you'll get my thanks regardless and we'll not have any confusing links to deleted things.)
Will future updates include Mac versions so we can continue to enjoy the ongoing adventures of Noemi and co?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Will future updates include Mac versions so we can continue to enjoy the ongoing adventures of Noemi and co?
Ah, yes, I would think so. We've been making Mac versions for years, I don't see us making plans to change that anytime soon.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Do you have any plans for interracial content? I know it’s too late for another main character, but maybe someone Noe can hook up with once in a while (maybe Beck’s friend?)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Do you have any plans for interracial content? I know it’s too late for another main character, but maybe someone Noe can hook up with once in a while (maybe Beck’s friend?)
Aside from Kriem (and Asana, technically I suppose), and any potential tertiary/nameless characters in the gameplay sections, no we've noting explicitly planned at this time unfortunately. The major/secondary character we had planned who was black (though that wasn't all he was) was cut a loooong time ago, and the idea to work that fetish back in just never really occurred to us.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Is that Raven thing a new ongoing game or a one off like the ntr character introductions? I read the patreon post and the description was very.... flowery, but it wasn't too clear as to what it is or will be.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is that Raven thing a new ongoing game or a one off like the ntr character introductions? I read the patreon post and the description was very.... flowery, but it wasn't too clear as to what it is or will be.
It's nothing, just a concept image for fun, since we don't have a handover post to kick off this month (we did it in January). We're only making AoH and Noemi right now, and whenever we can afford the time, a few pages our AoH comic (it's been a while).

We simply needed an image to go with the post of "steady as she goes dev wise" and so we made something we could have our own fun with, get a little joy for ourselves out of the work, and we know a number of our fans enjoy her too. That's all. Maybe we'll make a project out of her one day, but no time soon, just concepts and maybe a story or two when we have the time or the need for a dash of whimsy.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
BeWilder would it be possible to add some more saves and potentially to name/mark them if possible? If you are planning on doing multiple routes (I guess rn I am thinking whether we include Frankie in our relationship with Damon) it would be nice to have!

Also, and forgive me if this has already been established/agreed it's been a while since I've played, but is there an option for scene replaying? Since this isn't RenPy it's a bit more challenging to see a scene again if we want to.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BeWilder would it be possible to add some more saves and potentially to name/mark them if possible? If you are planning on doing multiple routes (I guess rn I am thinking whether we include Frankie in our relationship with Damon) it would be nice to have!

Also, and forgive me if this has already been established/agreed it's been a while since I've played, but is there an option for scene replaying? Since this isn't RenPy it's a bit more challenging to see a scene again if we want to.
We expect to redesign and expand our save system and it's UI at some point in there future to allow for the use of our Infinite Save system from AoH. It's just a matter of when we want to take the time to do it, since it'll likely mean that'll be a half-version for content like it was with the Gallery (yes, there is already a Gallery mode in game, so fear not. Enjoy that). We did say in our recent year ahead plans that this redesign would be one of the things we consider doing as a stretch goal for this year if we get through the more pressing To-Dos.

At the moment it's not a very pressing matter as the pressure for needing many saves has been taken off with other improvements (as I understand it). You only need 3-4 files at most to get all planned content I would say, so you can see why we'd prioritize having full content builds as much as possible at this stage of development. Our gameplay sections for example always need more filling up.

So... long story short... Yeah, there will be more/better saves in the future, just not immediately soon, and there is a feature to replay content already covered and so far it's working quite well I hear.

Cheers, hope that helped!

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
We expect to redesign and expand our save system and it's UI at some point in there future to allow for the use of our Infinite Save system from AoH. It's just a matter of when we want to take the time to do it, since it'll likely mean that'll be a half-version for content like it was with the Gallery (yes, there is already a Gallery mode in game, so fear not. Enjoy that). We did say in our recent year ahead plans that this redesign would be one of the things we consider doing as a stretch goal for this year if we get through the more pressing To-Dos.

At the moment it's not a very pressing matter as the pressure for needing many saves has been taken off with other improvements (as I understand it). You only need 3-4 files at most to get all planned content I would say, so you can see why we'd prioritize having full content builds as much as possible at this stage of development. Our gameplay sections for example always need more filling up.

So... long story short... Yeah, there will be more/better saves in the future, just not immediately soon, and there is a feature to replay content already covered and so far it's working quite well I hear.

Cheers, hope that helped!
Got it thanks! THe gallery helps alleviate the save slots concern, hope everything goes smoothly with the new update!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hope that scene shows up in the game, either as a halloween episode or working as the entertainment there, would also like to see if they can add a stripper pole in the restaurant, maybe only after normal hours, they reopen for a strip show. You know Kelsey & oriented would definitely do it, maybe Noemi or Frankie with a mask on would too, it would be hot!

Reactions: shady31

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hope that scene shows up in the game, either as a halloween episode or working as the entertainment there, would also like to see if they can add a stripper pole in the restaurant, maybe only after normal hours, they reopen for a strip show. You know Kelsey & oriented would definitely do it, maybe Noemi or Frankie with a mask on would too, it would be hot!
This image was some more post header fun as we tried out a few looks on her, so no it's not planned for the game yet, but we're not against maybe finding some places for the likes of it if it feels right. Some costume fun would be nice after all. We said on our Discord the the Entertain job would be a place the bunny suit could well fit perhaps.

As for the stripper pole, it's a fun though but it's not a great fit for a restaurant. The bar does have such a pole though. Might get some fun out of that sometime, again if we can find some scenes that it feels natural in. Kelsey would most definitely enjoy having one to play with, she's got some formal training on one as part of her dancing after all (she does a wide variety of styles including formal, but her speciality is break dancing). I assume "oriented" is Kriem? I'm not sure what you mean here. I think Noe could rock the pole too, for an amateur for sure, if she tried and had the nerve/open mind. I fear Frankie would be more funny than sexy, or mildly pathetic, poor girl...

Reactions: Adolfo and shady31

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This image was some more post header fun as we tried out a few looks on her, so no it's not planned for the game yet, but we're not against maybe finding some places for the likes of it if it feels right. Some costume fun would be nice after all. We said on our Discord the the Entertain job would be a place the bunny suit could well fit perhaps.

As for the stripper pole, it's a fun though but it's not a great fit for a restaurant. The bar does have such a pole though. Might get some fun out of that sometime, again if we can find some scenes that it feels natural in. Kelsey would most definitely enjoy having one to play with, she's got some formal training on one as part of her dancing after all (she does a wide variety of styles including formal, but her speciality is break dancing). I assume "oriented" is Kriem? I'm not sure what you mean here. I think Noe could rock the pole too, for an amateur for sure, if she tried and had the nerve/open mind. I fear Frankie would be more funny than sexy, or mildly pathetic, poor girl...
Maybe a pole (or related fun items) in the backroom for some more loyal customers ;) ?

Reactions: Adolfo and shady31

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
I'm fairly certain that'll harm the restaurants reputation. ;-)

Speaking of which, is there a way to improve the restaurants reputation? I haven't figured that one out, unlike reducing debt and Sal's rep.

shady31

May 31, 2017
I'm fairly certain that'll harm the restaurants reputation. ;-)

Speaking of which, is there a way to improve the restaurants reputation? I haven't figured that one out, unlike reducing debt and Sal's rep.
Yeah you can with the Promote activity. (It's explained if you click that help icon in the corner)
1613189087077.png

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
Hm... I wonder if I'm doing something wrong, since promoting only seems to lower Sal's rep instead of increasing mine (or I encountered a bug).

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes