Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Yes, what happened?
Well...nothing. If something happened we would have had an update. Which i guess will happen later now as making is happen earlier involves timetravel.

And trust me that is a lot of hassle. One mistake and you won't be able to correct the timeline.
It's a question I ask myself every morning when I wake up next to myself.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Shhhhh Have faith, it will happen.
I have always learned to not rely on faith alone. A better way is to be proactive instead of reactive. meaning to take control and if you want something done you have to start that process yourself

So I will

My action is to declare Dr Realgood the hero.
And as a hero he will get us that update as we all have the utmost FAITH in his capabilities.
Of course he will not let us down and disappoint us.

See? being pro-active is not that hard at all. :devilish:

Reactions: Cazzo_duro
Jan 8, 2018
I have always learned to not rely on faith alone. A better way is to be proactive instead of reactive. meaning to take control and if you want something done you have to start that process yourself

So I will

My action is to declare Dr Realgood the hero.
And as a hero he will get us that update as we all have the utmost FAITH in his capabilities.
Of course he will not let us down and disappoint us.

See? being pro-active is not that hard at all. :devilish:
I was just trying to lighten the mood!

D

Deleted member 2960285

you know as they always say in philadelphia, 'n*****'

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wow i see they are favoring the lesbian route... it got more in the last two updates then the straight route has combined now. Kinda saddened by it because the last update was the lesbian route so i thought wrong...

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017
Wow i see they are favoring the lesbian route... it got more in the last two updates then the straight route has combined now
That's just not true. The two other "straight" plotlines that have been developed so far each have more scenes than this lesbian one.

Reactions: Priappus
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes