haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Hm... I wonder if I'm doing something wrong, since promoting only seems to lower Sal's rep instead of increasing mine (or I encountered a bug).
At the top of Promote is a Shield and Sword. Choose the Shield to increase your rep, choose the Sword to attack Sal's rep.

Reactions: SnS

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
Ah, that explains it! I use the shield only when traps are set. Thank you for your explanation!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Oh no asana again.. at least we will see sal arc
In fairness though, that shouldn't come as much of a surprise. We have said getting Asana to the point Beck/Damon are at are on our To-Do for the year and that she was going to get more than 1 build since we'd be splitting the 2nd one up.

Just gotta keep moving ahead, enjoy a bit of Sal build up on the way too if people allow his arc to open, and soon enough we'll be on to other areas of the game again. Hopefully we'll be making content that appeals to those that waited through Asana, same way the Asana fans hopefully get something to enjoy after waiting through other characters. S'all good though, it's a step forward all the same, eh?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Any idea when Mac version of 0.13 will be available? Need a Noemi fix.
It's already available. We released it along with the Windows and Linux builds as we always do. The Public release is still a ways off yet unfortunately, especially since our Hard Reset for this month meant some releases like our Public ones had to bumped back.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 1038085

Love the handprints on her top, i hope her ass has some on it too. Think other customers should try to guess her bra size or say they think there fake& well there’s only one way to know if their real, they have to be groped.
Other guys could just be privy saying they are concerned about them & want to check them for breast exam, to make sure she doesn’t have tumor. Also love to see a customer get to motorboat those jugs. After Noemi Frankie the milf is my favorite

shady31

May 31, 2017
Is the release still scheduled for end of February?

From beWilder's last Patreon post on February 24th:
It’s going to be a tight squeeze into Sunday night / early hours on Monday morning, but we’re still looking like we’re going to be hitting a February release, which is good.
They're based in Europe, so that means afternoon/evening in the US I think. Their "Backer Teasers" have some pretty nice scene previews as well :p

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes