BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hello again, all. Back again after a long time with the nose to the grindstone. Let's see what's what.

Can we please see more Frankie, she is 1 hot Italian milf! Can’t wait to see her with Damon or some of the other customers. Please give her more sexy scenes, we already know this cougar wants to tame some cubs
We all love us some Frankie. She's really starting to cultivate herself a little fandom by now. She'll have a chance at some hot stuff of her own, including with Damon (if your Noemi was talked into letting her play... which of ofcourse she was I'm sure, who's wasn't?), only it will be a while yet as we build up the other parts of the game.

Damn she looks so good! Suck have to wait till mid February for next update but if it has more content then last update & hopefully some Frankie it will be worth it
She really does, doesn't she? Noemi kicks Natasha's ass when the heat is on (just don't tell the AoH fans that, there'll be war!).

It does suck, but it's needed sadly. Also, the version won't be any bigger than normal, it'll be about the same size. In the end, since February is half a week shorter than other months, and we only got a start on this version (which was planned as January's content) as late as January 22nd(ish), we only pick up an extra week of dev time, and that's needed to work out our delays and schedule of things for the year since we've had some internal changes. More on that in a post we'll have later on our page, my point here is simply: It'll be as good as ever, just not longer unfortunately.

There's a text file that comes with the game that explains the controls:

- 'H' now toggles the hide feature
- 'S' now toggles the skip feature
- 'A' now toggles the auto-read feature
- 'T' now toggles the typewriter effect feature (thats the timed text reveal effect)
- 'L' now allows you to Leap, ie skip, a whole scene in its entirity (or to the next choice).
Doesn't effect the Management outcomes, use the Simulate Button for that.
- 'Backspace' moves the Text back one panel, as far back a the start of the current scene
- Both 'Enter'/'Return' and 'Space' move the Text forward one panel.
Unlike the left click which needs to be hovered over the Text area to register, these key presses work anywhere.
- 'Left Control' aka 'Ctrl' can now be used to activate a Fast Skip feature for as long as you hold down the key.
This is feature can only be used when in normal mode (not skip or auto-read). It is 4x faster than regular skip

I think 'T' is what you want.
Thanks for catching and handling this one while we weren't around to see it. Cheers shady31.

For others later reference, the same info can be found in the game itself too. Just hit the (i) button on the top right in the VN sections, either in a content scene or in the Downtime/Day Off Repeatable mini-scenes either.

Renders look great, wanted to try this game for a long time, however i've read that there is a week or month limiter for every version or something along those lines and i don't like limiters especially in sandbox and grindy type of games where some mistakes can lead you to game over or some scenes being locked. Is this still the case and is there any way to turn off that feature?
Thanks for the complement on the visuals.

As was pointed out in another reply, you don't have to worry about the time limits I'd say. Even without the Endless Mode, but you have that option.

For reference, as of yesterday, I playtested the game from start to finish again and I got all the content (including all the new version stuff) with 71 days left, and you have more than 210 days. That was on a playthrough where I was about 2 weeks behind the target goals and scene unlock curves too, aka a less than average playthrough, so it should be easy enough to get it all if you pay attention to how the gameplay works and follow the Tracker to find out how to progress.

---

For other/everyone's info.

As it is right now, we'll keep adding days to the game as are needed for players to get the newly added scenes from the end of the last version (eg. Enough days to get through all the new scene cooldowns). They are really piling up, but you don't have to play all the way to the end every version I suppose, once you've got the content. We'll of course be rebalancing it at some point, reigning in the days to a more managable range, like a year or 18 months total, so it's a more enjoyable experience... But that'll be after we get a lot more content in and even more importantly, a lot more of the gameplay outcomes which drive the progression rates per day... That way we won't have to reshuffle every arc and scene several times over the development...

... All in good time, huh? All in good time.

----

Cheers everyone! Let's keep enjoying Noemi (and company) level sexy!

Last edited:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Will there be any new day off scene added for Noemi either solo or partner to relieve stress?

If what you are asking is will there be a scene in the next version that will be spicy enough to trigger a "Noe’s Stress is relieved by XX points!" outside of the usual gameplay outcomes...?

Why yes, yes I do believe there is. Muhahaha!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
How exactly is this NTR with a female lead? Will the partner of the female MC will cheat on her?
Short answer: Yes.

Slightly longer answer: Noemi's already been "persuaded" (also known as blackmailed) by her employee into sharing her lover for sex in one particular arc. Should players choose that is up to them.

Side note: There are more than 150 games on this site with ntr and female protag tags. It seems like this isn't such an outlier of a case. That's interesting to me.

Reactions: Priappus

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Hello again, all. Back again after a long time with the nose to the grindstone. Let's see what's what.

We all love us some Frankie. She's really starting to cultivate herself a little fandom by now. She'll have a chance at some hot stuff of her own, including with Damon (if your Noemi was talked into letting her play... which of ofcourse she was I'm sure, who's wasn't?), only it will be a while yet as we build up the other parts of the game.

She really does, doesn't she? Noemi kicks Natasha's ass when the heat is on (just don't tell the AoH fans that, there'll be war!).

It does suck, but it's needed sadly. Also, the version won't be any bigger than normal, it'll be about the same size. In the end, since February is half a week shorter than other months, and we only got a start on this version (which was planned as January's content) as late as January 22nd(ish), we only pick up an extra week of dev time, and that's needed to work out our delays and schedule of things for the year since we've had some internal changes. More on that in a post we'll have later on our page, my point here is simply: It'll be as good as ever, just not longer unfortunately.

Thanks for catching and handling this one while we weren't around to see it. Cheers shady31.

For others later reference, the same info can be found in the game itself too. Just hit the (i) button on the top right in the VN sections, either in a content scene or in the Downtime/Day Off Repeatable mini-scenes either.

Thanks for the complement on the visuals.

As was pointed out in another reply, you don't have to worry about the time limits I'd say. Even without the Endless Mode, but you have that option.

For reference, as of yesterday, I playtested the game from start to finish again and I got all the content (including all the new version stuff) with 71 days left, and you have more than 210 days. That was on a playthrough where I was about 2 weeks behind the target goals and scene unlock curves too, aka a less than average playthrough, so it should be easy enough to get it all if you pay attention to how the gameplay works and follow the Tracker to find out how to progress.

---

For other/everyone's info.

As it is right now, we'll keep adding days to the game as are needed for players to get the newly added scenes from the end of the last version (eg. Enough days to get through all the new scene cooldowns). They are really piling up, but you don't have to play all the way to the end every version I suppose, once you've got the content. We'll of course be rebalancing it at some point, reigning in the days to a more managable range, like a year or 18 months total, so it's a more enjoyable experience... But that'll be after we get a lot more content in and even more importantly, a lot more of the gameplay outcomes which drive the progression rates per day... That way we won't have to reshuffle every arc and scene several times over the development...

... All in good time, huh? All in good time.

----

Cheers everyone! Let's keep enjoying Noemi (and company) level sexy!
Love the game so far. Nice to have a game with a story that has some depth and is supported by quality graphics. This post might get deleted if I mention that Mac version of 0.13 hasn’t been posted yet.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the compliments Googler617 , happy to know people like the effort we put in and enjoy the ride as much as the destinations.

I'm sure the artist will be thrilled too. I made him put so much extra love into the girls and the environments for Noemi, somebody aughta pat him on the back once. Not me though... Then he'll think I'm made of praise!

(Normally I'd quote the post I'm responding to or simply like it, but since you fear it may well be deleted, instead I've just tagged you so you'll get my thanks regardless and we'll not have any confusing links to deleted things.)

issue28

May 17, 2020
Short answer: Yes.

Slightly longer answer: Noemi's already been "persuaded" (also known as blackmailed) by her employee into sharing her lover for sex in one particular arc. Should players choose that is up to them.

Side note: There are more than 150 games on this site with ntr and female protag tags. It seems like this isn't such an outlier of a case. That's interesting to me.
Sorry. I didn't meant to say it was an outlier. I never played one of those 150 games so I didn't know how it works. And I was curious.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Sorry. I didn't meant to say it was an outlier. I never played one of those 150 games so I didn't know how it works. And I was curious.
Curious away, by all means. It's a valid question you asked regardless. It does seem like a mismatch, or mutually exclusive, but it's actually not. The game was originally named back when I was less informed on the distinctions myself, so that I was under the impression any adultery would count as ntr, even from the woman's perspective (thanks in part to some of those 150 games and their classifications, which was real interest on my part to learn there was that many), but it doesn't. That said, there still is content that could count as ntr fetish involved in the game (the slightly longer answer being an example) in the game, and it is a female protage game, so there we have it. Both fem protag and ntr at the same time it seems.

Also, I do apologize if my response sounded curt or aggressive, it was merely meant as a quick one since it's 9am here and I've been working on the game all night, so it's time for bed.

Reactions: Priappus

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
Extremely anxious for the new update.

The last one I didn't like very much.

It was a good update, I'm just not a fan of just lesbian scenes.

But I understand and respect that he likes, each one has his own taste. I hope to see Beck back in action (although it will probably take a while).

And see new characters in action with our beloved heroine.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019

But I understand and respect that he likes, each one has his own taste. I hope to see Beck back in action (although it will probably take a while).

maybe a new dark gentelman??? I like the idea

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Well then, honesty time...

Glad you're looking forward to even more of the game, even after sticking it out so many updates so far. However, I should put you out of that anxiousness now if I can, it's only humane. If the last version wasn't to your personal tastes, the upcoming one probably won't be either I'm afraid. There will be some more/different characters on offer this time, in part, but not a whole lot. It's more like groundwork to help move more of the game along so when we get to that section, it'll already be primed for some good times.

... So yeah... Next versions will be good like the last one, but may not be for you...

The Upshot though! Since you like Beck, I can say that since we pushed passed how far that arc went with Damon, we will go back and have it catch up when we can. As you said yourself, it'll take awhile to get there as we have other priorities first, but after the 5 Major ones we have (and have listed a few times) and Gameplay improvements/content expansions, it's the first of the Minor priorities. For good or bad, the next scenes in that arc arn't small, so they can't be fit in between others at the back of a versions, but there is a lot to enjoy in them too. We'll get there, and it'll be sweet.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well then, honesty time...

Glad you're looking forward to even more of the game, even after sticking it out so many updates so far. However, I should put you out of that anxiousness now if I can, it's only humane. If the last version wasn't to your personal tastes, the upcoming one probably won't be either I'm afraid. There will be some more/different characters on offer this time, in part, but not a whole lot. It's more like groundwork to help move more of the game along so when we get to that section, it'll already be primed for some good times.

... So yeah... Next versions will be good like the last one, but may not be for you...

The Upshot though! Since you like Beck, I can say that since we pushed passed how far that arc went with Damon, we will go back and have it catch up when we can. As you said yourself, it'll take awhile to get there as we have other priorities first, but after the 5 Major ones we have (and have listed a few times) and Gameplay improvements/content expansions, it's the first of the Minor priorities. For good or bad, the next scenes in that arc arn't small, so they can't be fit in between others at the back of a versions, but there is a lot to enjoy in them too. We'll get there, and it'll be sweet.
By the sounds of it we're in for a forth lesbian update in a row.. and yes as to not confuze anybody I do consider Damon as lesbian content.. started to miss the game a bit now which is a good thing :) alas no content for me yet but I'll keep watching your progress no worries. Cheers

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is there a lot of Noemi material in the agent of heels game? I played it awhile ago but didn’t go that far but don’t remember her in it

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is there a lot of Noemi material in the agent of heels game? I played it awhile ago but didn’t go that far but don’t remember her in it
Not a lot, no, just some. Kelsey appears in the main side event (Kate's Party) after having been mentioned a few times, being apart of a sex scene depending on your choicess in that game. She's there as part of Kate's story (which is their sahared story as seen in NTR Origins: Kelsey and the City). That's all the crossover we've got for now.

Who's this?
That would Raven (civilian name Rachel Roth), of DC's Teen Titans, and of beWilder's California. It's a special reward wallpaper we made for our supporters to celebrate reaching 175 of them.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes