Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
I decided to try this game for the first time. Started the game and got to the "how to play with Noemi" popup. As far as I understand there are 9 parts but i couldn't get past 3 of 9 it just goes to 1 of 9 and I am stuck with first 3 parts unable to proceed. Shame, was looking forward to playing this game.
When you start a new game it only gives you the first three you need right away. That way your not overwhelmed as much early on with the game play. Later when more characters and parts of the game show up they show you the rest.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
the only thing new from the Last update was the lezzi scenes,anything else happend in the last update?.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Question 1- is there any rape or blackmail content if no is it planned?
Question2- is it better to start with the prequels or main story?
Answers will decide if I play this game or not

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Once more, playing from the start after seeing the version numbers have changed, and it's still a repetitive grindfest.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Don't know why there's NTR tags when there's no NTR content at all. I don't think the game makers actually know what NTR actually is.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey-o folks, back again after a rest up. Let's go get some chat on.

v0.13
- 4 New Scenes, 1 of them x-rated, all of them for Asana. Almost 20% increases CG count to cover the last half-content version too.

- No new gameplay additions, instead a focus on balancing and extending scenes.

- Largely reduced image compression for Scene CGs, with the intention of a higher quality art experience.
Before tackling the other stuff, might as well point this out before it gets lost, though it's not much of a difference.

This was the summary we gave on our Public post a few weeks ago. Since then we added 2 more gameplay outcomes, 1 Noemi Lv2 Waitressing (Good), and one Noemi Self Improvement for Poker (#4).

Doubt it judging by the changelog.

I'm just waiting for lewd scenes of Frankie and her son, if it ever happens.
I wouldn't, honestly. We're not fans of incest, so it's highly doubtful we're going to have that content. Frankie's son is a big part of her character, and plays a part of her story, but she's not likely to fuck him in this game, Don't have the time of it, and don't have the plans.

If that's all your looking for then I'm sorry you waited, but better to know now than much later, huh? All the best with everything else otherwise.

woah! nice update!
Thank you!

this game is sooo hard anybody have a few pointers
Hard, huh? Well that's something. I find it rather easy myself, but it's good to hear that some people find it tricky, in so that our balancing efforts are making sense and we can learn how better to make it a smoother experience. Care to elaborate a little about how you are playing and why/where it is hard?

As for tips, the simple things are:

- Use Noe to waitress everyday (for now). Other girls content, when added en mass, will mean more strategy and task trading will be needed to get all the girls earning well, but for now it's just get them to $200 each (or $100 for Kelsey) and then have them help Noe. Also always try to have either Frankie or Kelsey in the kitchen.

- Look out for Traps everyday (Sal's side of the street will tell you some hints) once you've done the Street Party. If you suspect a trap, set the job to use the Shield version for the day and you'll be fine. Promote task can't be trapped by the way.

- Keep the girls' stress below 65 for best results each day. Also try to get Noe to 4+ and then 8+ Nerve via the games scenes, these mean better results can be unlocked.

All that should help move things along. Hope it helps.

I love the game, the art is amazing and the scene are hot and funny is one of my favorites. But , like in the life always there are buts, is to slow the actualization.... but thanxz anyway to bewilder for expend your time and give us some funny spicy time for free (sorry pandemic times)

post data: YOU GUYS: If you had to choose a real person to play the role of Noemi, who would that someone be?
Cheers for the complement. We understand it's hard times, but do please consider supporting if/when you can some day. This is our full-time job after all, and as sad a system it is to have to live in sometimes, without support we can't spend all our work time on development.

Sermon over. We know you all get it, it's just something that is worth remembering from time to time.

Ask to your question... Jessica Alba, but with Noemi sized tits. How about you?

This is the only gripe I have with an otherwise fantastic game. As a fan of the NTR genre, I was immediately interested in this game and I've been following it since it was released. The quality of the art, female character design, writing, and overall polish are top-notch.

But I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the male suitors. For routes so far we have the "virgin twink"-type character and the "bratty childhood friend"-type character, neither of which are very interesting or impressive to me. I feel like this game really needed a male character with more immediate raw sex appeal, especially when you consider that her fiance Brad is this kind of peak physical specimen, at least compared to those two. The game lacks the alpha male sort of guy that Noemi might have some raw sexual tension with that Brad might feel threatened by. Someone that could realistically seduce Noemi, rather than the other way around that we're seeing with the two current routes.

Of course, there's always the Sal route, and maybe he could fill that role. And the fact that they're seemingly saving his route for last leads me to believe his route will be the meat of the "NTR" in the game. My only concern is that as the game's antagonist, they portray him as more rape-y and blackmail-y rather than seductive. I trust bewilder to write a sexy and convincing plotline though, so I'll reserve judgment and continue monitoring this one.
Yeah, indeed.

I took a minute to really read and digest your comments here (and the back and forth had on them). I could do a whole long rant post (like I do) about the whats and whys of how I see things and the challenges of developing the game thus far, but essentially the key take away is that I do admit I could improve in the area of writing male characters. I could. I would disagree that the likes of Damon is unlikable, but that's partly personal opinion, and also perhaps a dash of "I know so much detail about character X that I forget you as players don't see or know it all and so get a skewed view", but that's exactly why I could benefit from experience and learning to write them better so you do, huh?

So yeah, I agree indeed, always got to be trying to be better anyway. The trick is... How...? Something for me to think on, along with a lot of other things on the plate.

Also... thanks for the complements.

Ok, so I read the dev reply a few pages back and my concerns re: the Sal arc are a bit more eased. Definitely looking forward to seeing how they resolve things to get to the naughty bits. Also,

Don't take this the wrong way, but I was convinced you guys had a girl on staff based on the writing style of your patreon posts. They're very personable and cheery. Hope you're not offended. :oops:
Glad the previous remarks helped out then. Fabulous even.

As for the second remark... I see the confusion now. No, I'm not a woman, I'm Irish. You were almost right!

Glad some people like to read our posts though, cool stuff.

I think the game is in the best state right now in terms of gameplay and balance. The scenes are quite easy to come by naturally without focusing on passing the threshold for the specific scenes, especially in endless mode. It is almost too easy, to the point true mode might even be better for a bit of a challenge. As for the scenes, the introductory update of any character is expected to not be too "out there". I think they had already mentioned that. The "main scene" of this update was way beyond expectation even from the preview post on Patreon. That is some high-quality content.

A lot of the "criticism" on this forum has remained the same from very early updates of the game, despite gameplay improvements and a ton of new content added since, really weird to see. I think some people just come here to farm reactions and not contribute to the discussion so hope the devs ignore "those".

I think part of that is intentional, if you're familiar with Japanese NTR games, you will know what I'm talking about. Usually, the guy getting cucked is the most handsome one or seemingly the most likable but the wife is not "satisfied", which mostly stands true for the Damon arc. As for Brad, yeah, not a fan of the character but from what I have seen, he does have a lot of fans.

That being said, I do agree none of the male characters are really likable, although, I doubt they are meant to be. There is another slot left in the restaurant though, maybe a chad male employee to rescue Toscana? :unsure: Doubt they have any plans for such an arc though as even the content of the current arcs is halfway mark imo, so they shouldn't have to worry about that now.
Cheers for the feedback and the nice words. It's good to see that people following along can really see an improvement as time goes by. A boost to the spirit indeed. Thank you. Glad the most recent additions where also to your liking, muhahaha.

As for the "those" you reference... Well yeah, we have to take them seriously and listen, their experience is valid too. However, we of course don't give much weight to anything that's not constructive, because we can't. That's the internet though, sadly, and in the end we'll improve where we can while making what we want to make. One such place to improve is...

... On you're second point, bettering Male Characters. I already touched on this a little bit above, and simply put I do think it's a place I can personally improve on. Given the content I already have written but hasn't been turn into game content, I fear it might be something I will struggle with for a while yet, along with where on the villainous scale Sal falls (from Cartoony-to-Rapy Bastard), but that's not to say I won't try and improve as we go. Helpful discussion, feedback and pointers are appreciated, and thanks to your chat with yawningcanoe, I've got a starting point to work from at least. Cheers!

Since you raise a specific idea about a Chad like character seducing Noe away, I might as well touch on it. When starting out with the game, which is my first I think is fair to add, I wanted to try stay out of some tropey stuff as best I could. We actually had another character in mind for that type of story (though it was in large part a sharing themed arc with Brad maybe being reluctantly dragged along.) That arc was cut (for this game, maybe we'll do it later) for several reasons though, time only being one of them, and the following being another since it didn't fit what I wanted as well as other arcs.

I didn't want just a thin story where a woman with a man she loves, a good thing going on (if hard work overcoming debt), etc. etc. would just throw it all away for a few fucks with a handsome guy. I wanted her arcs with guys to come from more than just lust, so that following them helps shape Noe's personality (aka stats), and that her cheating comes from a place of more than just "that guy is hot". That's why she dates Damon, not simply because he's hot/young/athletic/whatever, but because she gets some fresh romance she hasn't had in a long time...

Anyway... I think you know all this by now. My point simply is that I want to try more than just "the Chad comes a'Cucking" storyline, but... I have most definitely learned as I have been working on this... Some simple and pure lust on Noe's part is a good thing to try add more of where I can. I have. She could do with a dash more of it indeed, and it's something I hope to be able to bring in more in some of the later paths of some arcs, when we get there.

Does anyone like Asana? I feel like she's a bit too loopy.
I do. I really do.

I see your point though. She's a hard one to keep in the bounds I want for her, smart and sensible enough to have travailed the world, own a business and lived an exotic life before being in Philly, but also odd enough to pull Noe out of her comfort zone (to open her mind) and also be susceptible to things and worth standing out from somem of the other girls. In the end she may not be for all, but I do like her.

Beth... Now she's the one that really got away from me. She's a real loopfest dummie, but I find her charming too...

Question 1- is there any rape or blackmail content if no is it planned?
Question2- is it better to start with the prequels or main story?
Answers will decide if I play this game or not
1 - No, not yet, and "maybe" not ever. There is stuff planned through the villain, but it's more manipulative and "quasi" stuff than straight up rape and blackmail. I suspect you'll eventually find what you want, but not yet anyway.

2 - It's best to start with NTR Origins: Noe Way Out, there's a lot of grounding and set up in there. In fact, the second half scenes of that will give you an idea of the kind of things the villain Sal will be trying to do, maybe with more success in the main game if the player makes the right choices. The other 3 Origins are for the other girls, and you can take them or leave them based on if you like the girl or not. They'll eventually feed into their personal arcs in the main game, but some or all of them are on the long finger for now so I wouldn't worry about them.

Basically, I'd play NTR Origins: Noe Way Out first, if you enjoy that enough, go with the main game.

Don't know why there's NTR tags when there's no NTR content at all. I don't think the game makers actually know what NTR actually is.
I don't see any NTR tag. Where do you see it?
To Cabin Fever first, thanks for stepping up, but in fairness the game is initialed NTR, so I don't think it's unfair to have expected something. Anyway, I'll say my piece to him on this one now, join in if I get something wrong yeah?

Now, to NTRlover795...

You know what? You are actually right, in part. We freely admitted in the earlier sections of this thread that we did in fact make a bit of a mistake in the naming, trying to have a catchy title as in pretty necessary in these things. I know what ntr the fetish is, yes (more so now even), but in the beginning when I created the concept for this game I didn't know the strict, sometimes self-imposed, restrictions on what is considered ntr around here (I didn't even know of this site in fact). So... it seems it can't be ntr because its female protagonist? Go figure... Well, I learned something early on I did... Truly. Even considered changing the name of the game for a while, but it's already known by this name for so long, so we decided to avoid the confusion and trouble.

Anyway... What's important isn't really that, is it? It's that you don't find any ntr content. That's not to say there won't be any though, it's just that stuff like the content we already have doesn't count so the game won't be mostly ntr like we though it would be classified in the beginning, just a a fairly big chunk of it, if you make the choices that bring it about.

For all looking for ntr fetish content out of Noemi and her game, if you pay close attention, you'll see we've got potential already building for some...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any or all of them could turn to ntr scenes, I know some of them will for sure. Like everything else, it's a matter of getting through more updates, more content overall and butting more flesh in the game. Then you'll see it live up to the name (and the tag if it gets put on it, probably will), just not as much as if you consider Noe cheating on Brad ntr because she's the lead.

Anyway, hope that helps reconcile a few feelings. We've still got plenty ahead to do.

----

Alrighty then, another big ol' shout out on many things from us. Back to work then, we've got a New Years Eve deadline (for AoH) to be swinging for, and much to do I dare say.

---

EDIT - Missed a few! Sorry!

Yeah, I'm fine with agreeing to disagree on the things mentioned in the spoiler. Which is why I did want to preface it with the comment about not potentially seeing eye to eye on what was discussed. So I'm cool with leaving that part behind.

Now concerning the gameplay stuff. I might not be much help with this part. Most the things I can think of would require adding something on top of the current gameplay to break up the cycle.

Like using the old guy in the restaurant as a sort of token/bonus for a week. Him being a retired officer could allow the guy insight on which jobs are trapped for the player, or full on a week where no traps are successful. And once used he'd be placed on a cooldown period where he can't be used for two weeks. This way the player could have a more active way to deal with the traps for a given week, and not have to constantly play defensively.

Then on the flip side have a token/bonus for Sal that he can use for a week as well. Something like using his connections to give himself an artificially inflated rep like an increased bonus to his rep gain, or a decrease to his rep loss with failed traps.
Cools. Good stuff. Glad there's no hostility.

That's not a bad idea gameplay wise, however I think it doesn't get at the heart of the problem sadly. It would work better in a system where the Sal hints where hidden all the time unless you used your Roy active ability to reveal them (and they would be more accurate than the current ones, as in 100% right all the time). In that case you would have to play more risk/reward on the days Roy wasn't active and you could hit more traps because of poor planning / too much risk. As it is now though, I fear the trouble is in that when you know a trap is there, you can defend against it for little risk, but if you are right the benefit is so big it hurts Sal enough to get a vicious cycle he can't break so easily going.

Still, it's a good attempt and I appreciate you pitching something. It's definitely something for me to keep working on, Sal being less of a brush off gameplay wise. I did reduce the lose he gets from countered traps this version because of your feedback (you're in the credits of the patch notes!), lets see it that helps him pull himself out of a low rep any better, shall we?

Cheers!

What's with the delay I hope everything is okk with u guys cuz I really enjoyed your last update
We're alright for the most part, thanks for the concern. We just a had a lot to get through, a late start in November due to AoH's run over, and we had to spend some of our time on other things not beWilder to help pay the bills... not ideal, but we've got to do what we've got to do to keep the sexy going. S'all good though, onward to even more heat, eh?

Now that you mention it, I feel like this is a great idea and a missed opportunity. The restaurant hires a handsome male waiter and the sexual tension with Noemi begins to get to Brad. She reassures him, but is slowly seduced. An old trope, but a good one. Hire me, bewilder!
Oh, if only we could hire you... Maybe one day.

We do have a huge beWilderverse we want to fill with everything hot we can, so one day we may just have to bring on more people for more good stuff, but that's a few steps ahead of us for the time being. If people have stuff to contribute though, like fan art or fan fiction, we do love to share in that. If contributions are real good and don't interfere with our plans, we're known to make them canonical to our world too... Hell, that's how I got this job making Noemi! Muhahahaa...!

To the real point though, a male waiter at the restaurant... Nice idea. Wish I had had it. Kind of. Admittedly, when I started with Noemi I only ever thought of girls, because... girls... so we got Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey which I don't regret. It's more fun thinking up ways for them to get their game on when Waitressing / Promoting / Entertaining etc, but maybe a male staff member could come along someday. Not this game though, but I doubt this will be the last we see of Noe in our content, should we make it that far. Not worth adding the ~165 Gameplay CGs to add one now though, I think we all agree.

Last edited:

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Cheers for the complement. We understand it's hard times, but do please consider supporting if/when you can some day. This is our full-time job after all, and as sad a system it is to have to live in sometimes, without support we can't spend all our work time on development.

Sermon over. We know you all get it, it's just something that is worth remembering from time to time.

Well, I'm a patreon now, just to show you my sincere thanks.(and rush you with updates :) )
But I think it is very bad that you say that she is Jessica Alba, when it is obvious that she is Ornella Mutti :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Well, I'm a patreon now, just to show you my sincere thanks.(and rush you with updates :) )
But I think it is very bad that you say that she is Jessica Alba, when it is obvious that she is Ornella Mutti :)
Well thank you very muchly indeed. I'd give you a superlike if I could, but have my finest cheers in lieu of that. Also, be sure to come around the page tomorrow then, we'll have a little something nice for the supporters to pitch in on for the holidays.

Ornella Mutti you say? Now there's an outside choice to beat the odds. Not bad at all, but I dare say Ms. Alba is still a contender. If only we could have them sexy battle it out for the role somehow... Ahh, how nice that would be.

Here's the main problem with the game.

(((12/20)*100)-12)/6 = 8 years left
Exactly. I quite agree. I'm not sure what each of your numbers mean, aside from the last 6 likely being "6 versions per year", so the end math may not be the most accurate (for better or worse), but the overall point is well taken.

That's what I was getting at a few posts back, about a week ago. A lot of the other problems spring mainly from the parent problem of a too slow pace for our liking, which leads to versions not updating all/most/enough aspects of the game at once, and the other concerns mentioned. Indeed that is the case.

The solution is where the hard work is though. There are only 3 real options in this Speed-Distance-Time calculation, and so we have to do one, some or all of them, but which and what is the question. The options are:

- Increase the pace (Speed) of development. This is the ideal option, but the hardest one and at times, the one that's most out of our hands. We already move at as fast a pace as we currently can. We push to be able to do more and we have some room to grow, but our physical bodies and social bindings are limiting factors we try to reduce (within reason) but can't do completely away with. We can't increase the time in a day or a month sadly, and we can't support ourselves stably, so we can't increase our team size or invest in better/faster rending tech as we are now. We may be able to get some back-to-back Noemi months in at some point, most likely in the period between AoH's ending and starting a new project lead by Unshi, but we can't do that constantly or prolonged because of how tight our schedules for development are, eventually we'd need more than 1-1.5 months to produce each version content anyway.

Yes, some room for improvement there, but as we are right now it's not going to change the math you suggest significantly on it's own, sadly. Maybe some day we'll have some boons that brighten up the outlooks some, as it's also the place support can be cause a real improvement, but regardless we'll do our part in doing better.

- Cut content (reduce Distance). This on the other hand is the least ideal option, both for us and for most people I would expect. It's also a big bag of questions and problems too in regards just what to cut? Given where we are with all the arcs and the content we have ready to put to pre-production for upcoming versions, I can't see anything to cut (besides maybe Roy arc, sorry folks) that doesn't hurt the game overall by a notable amount. Is that hole left in the game outweighed by the time gains overall? That's the question... That's why I said recently, we don't think we're ready to for this to be the top conversation about the game but it's something we should keep an eye on, yes.

- Accept the fact it may be a long process (Time). Not a satisfying option at all, I do agree, but by the end it means we at least get the best game out of it as we can. It would be better to do this after we can max out the Pace point, but as I said, that much is out of our hands in part. There's not a lot more to really say about this option other than it being kind of sucky, but what else beyond the other two options can be done?

So yes, I agree it's very much a problem, and the potential solutions are even harder still. While we all give it a mull over as to how we're going to deal with it, best go get to working more on the first bullet point, right?

Off I go so, hope this has been enlightening for readers.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In will try noe way out buti am glad you consider blackmail and from the way I read your comment a villain blackmail route could be cool.
Hey-o folks, back again after a rest up. Let's go get some chat on.

Before tackling the other stuff, might as well point this out before it gets lost, though it's not much of a difference.

This was the summary we gave on our Public post a few weeks ago. Since then we added 2 more gameplay outcomes, 1 Noemi Lv2 Waitressing (Good), and one Noemi Self Improvement for Poker (#4).

I wouldn't, honestly. We're not fans of incest, so it's highly doubtful we're going to have that content. Frankie's son is a big part of her character, and plays a part of her story, but she's not likely to fuck him in this game, Don't have the time of it, and don't have the plans.

If that's all your looking for then I'm sorry you waited, but better to know now than much later, huh? All the best with everything else otherwise.

Thank you!

Hard, huh? Well that's something. I find it rather easy myself, but it's good to hear that some people find it tricky, in so that our balancing efforts are making sense and we can learn how better to make it a smoother experience. Care to elaborate a little about how you are playing and why/where it is hard?

As for tips, the simple things are:

- Use Noe to waitress everyday (for now). Other girls content, when added en mass, will mean more strategy and task trading will be needed to get all the girls earning well, but for now it's just get them to $200 each (or $100 for Kelsey) and then have them help Noe. Also always try to have either Frankie or Kelsey in the kitchen.

- Look out for Traps everyday (Sal's side of the street will tell you some hints) once you've done the Street Party. If you suspect a trap, set the job to use the Shield version for the day and you'll be fine. Promote task can't be trapped by the way.

- Keep the girls' stress below 65 for best results each day. Also try to get Noe to 4+ and then 8+ Nerve via the games scenes, these mean better results can be unlocked.

All that should help move things along. Hope it helps.

Yeah, indeed.

I took a minute to really read and digest your comments here (and the back and forth had on them). I could do a whole long rant post (like I do) about the whats and whys of how I see things and the challenges of developing the game thus far, but essentially the key take away is that I do admit I could improve in the area of writing male characters. I could. I would disagree that the likes of Damon is unlikable, but that's partly personal opinion, and also perhaps a dash of "I know so much detail about character X that I forget you as players don't see or know it all and so get a skewed view", but that's exactly why I could benefit from experience and learning to write them better so you do, huh?

So yeah, I agree indeed, always got to be trying to be better anyway. The trick is... How...? Something for me to think on, along with a lot of other things on the plate.

Also... thanks for the complements.

Glad the previous remarks helped out then. Fabulous even.

As for the second remark... I see the confusion now. No, I'm not a woman, I'm Irish. You were almost right!

Glad some people like to read our posts though, cool stuff.

Cheers for the feedback and the nice words. It's good to see that people following along can really see an improvement as time goes by. A boost to the spirit indeed. Thank you. Glad the most recent additions where also to your liking, muhahaha.

As for the "those" you reference... Well yeah, we have to take them seriously and listen, their experience is valid too. However, we of course don't give much weight to anything that's not constructive, because we can't. That's the internet though, sadly, and in the end we'll improve where we can while making what we want to make. One such place to improve is...

... On you're second point, bettering Male Characters. I already touched on this a little bit above, and simply put I do think it's a place I can personally improve on. Given the content I already have written but hasn't been turn into game content, I fear it might be something I will struggle with for a while yet, along with where on the villainous scale Sal falls (from Cartoony-to-Rapy Bastard), but that's not to say I won't try and improve as we go. Helpful discussion, feedback and pointers are appreciated, and thanks to your chat with yawningcanoe, I've got a starting point to work from at least. Cheers!

Since you raise a specific idea about a Chad like character seducing Noe away, I might as well touch on it. When starting out with the game, which is my first I think is fair to add, I wanted to try stay out of some tropey stuff as best I could. We actually had another character in mind for that type of story (though it was in large part a sharing themed arc with Brad maybe being reluctantly dragged along.) That arc was cut (for this game, maybe we'll do it later) for several reasons though, time only being one of them, and the following being another since it didn't fit what I wanted as well as other arcs.

I didn't want just a thin story where a woman with a man she loves, a good thing going on (if hard work overcoming debt), etc. etc. would just throw it all away for a few fucks with a handsome guy. I wanted her arcs with guys to come from more than just lust, so that following them helps shape Noe's personality (aka stats), and that her cheating comes from a place of more than just "that guy is hot". That's why she dates Damon, not simply because he's hot/young/athletic/whatever, but because she gets some fresh romance she hasn't had in a long time...

Anyway... I think you know all this by now. My point simply is that I want to try more than just "the Chad comes a'Cucking" storyline, but... I have most definitely learned as I have been working on this... Some simple and pure lust on Noe's part is a good thing to try add more of where I can. I have. She could do with a dash more of it indeed, and it's something I hope to be able to bring in more in some of the later paths of some arcs, when we get there.

I do. I really do.

I see your point though. She's a hard one to keep in the bounds I want for her, smart and sensible enough to have travailed the world, own a business and lived an exotic life before being in Philly, but also odd enough to pull Noe out of her comfort zone (to open her mind) and also be susceptible to things and worth standing out from somem of the other girls. In the end she may not be for all, but I do like her.

Beth... Now she's the one that really got away from me. She's a real loopfest dummie, but I find her charming too...

1 - No, not yet, and "maybe" not ever. There is stuff planned through the villain, but it's more manipulative and "quasi" stuff than straight up rape and blackmail. I suspect you'll eventually find what you want, but not yet anyway.

2 - It's best to start with NTR Origins: Noe Way Out, there's a lot of grounding and set up in there. In fact, the second half scenes of that will give you an idea of the kind of things the villain Sal will be trying to do, maybe with more success in the main game if the player makes the right choices. The other 3 Origins are for the other girls, and you can take them or leave them based on if you like the girl or not. They'll eventually feed into their personal arcs in the main game, but some or all of them are on the long finger for now so I wouldn't worry about them.

Basically, I'd play NTR Origins: Noe Way Out first, if you enjoy that enough, go with the main game.

To Cabin Fever first, thanks for stepping up, but in fairness the game is initialed NTR, so I don't think it's unfair to have expected something. Anyway, I'll say my piece to him on this one now, join in if I get something wrong yeah?

Now, to NTRlover795...

You know what? You are actually right, in part. We freely admitted in the earlier sections of this thread that we did in fact make a bit of a mistake in the naming, trying to have a catchy title as in pretty necessary in these things. I know what ntr the fetish is, yes (more so now even), but in the beginning when I created the concept for this game I didn't know the strict, sometimes self-imposed, restrictions on what is considered ntr around here (I didn't even know of this site in fact). So... it seems it can't be ntr because its female protagonist? Go figure... Well, I learned something early on I did... Truly. Even considered changing the name of the game for a while, but it's already known by this name for so long, so we decided to avoid the confusion and trouble.

Anyway... What's important isn't really that, is it? It's that you don't find any ntr content. That's not to say there won't be any though, it's just that stuff like the content we already have doesn't count so the game won't be mostly ntr like we though it would be classified in the beginning, just a a fairly big chunk of it, if you make the choices that bring it about.

For all looking for ntr fetish content out of Noemi and her game, if you pay close attention, you'll see we've got potential already building for some...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any or all of them could turn to ntr scenes, I know some of them will for sure. Like everything else, it's a matter of getting through more updates, more content overall and butting more flesh in the game. Then you'll see it live up to the name (and the tag if it gets put on it, probably will), just not as much as if you consider Noe cheating on Brad ntr because she's the lead.

Anyway, hope that helps reconcile a few feelings. We've still got plenty ahead to do.

----

Alrighty then, another big ol' shout out on many things from us. Back to work then, we've got a New Years Eve deadline (for AoH) to be swinging for, and much to do I dare say.

---

EDIT - Missed a few! Sorry!

Cools. Good stuff. Glad there's no hostility.

That's not a bad idea gameplay wise, however I think it doesn't get at the heart of the problem sadly. It would work better in a system where the Sal hints where hidden all the time unless you used your Roy active ability to reveal them (and they would be more accurate than the current ones, as in 100% right all the time). In that case you would have to play more risk/reward on the days Roy wasn't active and you could hit more traps because of poor planning / too much risk. As it is now though, I fear the trouble is in that when you know a trap is there, you can defend against it for little risk, but if you are right the benefit is so big it hurts Sal enough to get a vicious cycle he can't break so easily going.

Still, it's a good attempt and I appreciate you pitching something. It's definitely something for me to keep working on, Sal being less of a brush off gameplay wise. I did reduce the lose he gets from countered traps this version because of your feedback (you're in the credits of the patch notes!), lets see it that helps him pull himself out of a low rep any better, shall we?

Cheers!

We're alright for the most part, thanks for the concern. We just a had a lot to get through, a late start in November due to AoH's run over, and we had to spend some of our time on other things not beWilder to help pay the bills... not ideal, but we've got to do what we've got to do to keep the sexy going. S'all good though, onward to even more heat, eh?

Oh, if only we could hire you... Maybe one day.

We do have a huge beWilderverse we want to fill with everything hot we can, so one day we may just have to bring on more people for more good stuff, but that's a few steps ahead of us for the time being. If people have stuff to contribute though, like fan art or fan fiction, we do love to share in that. If contributions are real good and don't interfere with our plans, we're known to make them canonical to our world too... Hell, that's how I got this job making Noemi! Muhahahaa...!

To the real point though, a male waiter at the restaurant... Nice idea. Wish I had had it. Kind of. Admittedly, when I started with Noemi I only ever thought of girls, because... girls... so we got Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey which I don't regret. It's more fun thinking up ways for them to get their game on when Waitressing / Promoting / Entertaining etc, but maybe a male staff member could come along someday. Not this game though, but I doubt this will be the last we see of Noe in our content, should we make it that far. Not worth adding the ~165 Gameplay CGs to add one now though, I think we all agree.

hismastersvoice

Nov 4, 2017
I decided to try this game for the first time. Started the game and got to the "how to play with Noemi" popup. As far as I understand there are 9 parts but i couldn't get past 3 of 9 it just goes to 1 of 9 and I am stuck with first 3 parts unable to proceed. Shame, was looking forward to playing this game.
Same here. Started a new game and got to the "how to play with Noe" popup. But iam not able to go further and proceed after page 3.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes