• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

… Enjoy our main course of Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth!
Download Link (Win): NTR v0.18 Windows
Download Link (Mac): NTR v0.18 Mac (Catalina OS Users see Known Issues)
Download Link (Lin): NTR v0.18 Linux

Important! Please know that this is our first release of NTR since we were forced by upcoming technical limitations to rebuild the core coding of the game. This means every scene and every gameplay outcome had to be recoded and it is possible that this may affect the play experience via loading times and image faults. We have done our best to test this and eliminate issues, but we can’t test everything on all platforms ourselves. Please let us know if trouble occurs as we’ll be working with this issue in versions to come as needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

can you post the walkthrough?

Reactions: pokey69

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Opened the game for the first time. Although it has a look of a high quality product, I just got bored from a confusing interface and lack of understanding what's going on. Profiles of 9 people I have no idea who they are, stats without much context, and I haven't even started playing. Some games hook you in immediately, this one is not among them.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Hmm, looks like they made the CG harder to find with the right tools or I've forgotten how to use Unity Extractors lol.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I feel like people are overly negative to the devs on this forum so will no longer upload content from this dev here for future updates.

Hmm, looks like they made the CG harder to find with the right tools or I've forgotten how to use Unity Extractors lol.
I have had the same version of Asset Studio for a while and it works for every unity game, not sure if you're using the other one.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Though the update looks good in terms of storyline, you can't just put a scene from two different outcomes and call it a version. Bewilder should named it as v0.17.5 than v0.18. It's just too short you can clearly say they just rushed it to meet the monthly deadline goals. In my opinion they should have added atleast one more scene.
And when it comes repeatable scenes both in working and free day activities, if you add too much repeatable scenes it reduce the probability of getting scene what the player desires. It will only make them more frustrated.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Opened the game for the first time. Although it has a look of a high quality product, I just got bored from a confusing interface and lack of understanding what's going on. Profiles of 9 people I have no idea who they are, stats without much context, and I haven't even started playing. Some games hook you in immediately, this one is not among them.
Maybe if you read the dialogues and narratives in the game you will understand what's going on, but this game is not that hard to understand at all. You can clearly figure out what going on just by playing few scenes initially.
And there are also short stories for some main characters in the game you can also play that (Links in the 1st page description).

Last edited:
Reactions: whoabacha

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Though the update looks good in terms of storyline, you can't just put a scene from two different outcomes and call it a version. Bewilder should named it as v0.17.5 than v0.18. It's just too short you can clearly say they just rushed it to meet the monthly deadline goals. In my opinion they should have added atleast one more scene.
And when it comes repeatable scenes both in working and free day activities, if you add too much repeatable scenes it reduce the probability of getting scene what the player desires. It will only make them more frustrated.
There was actually a short Frankie scene too, but nothing happened, can’t wait to see Noemi & Frankie go out hunting, like she said “Moms lock up your sons” :love:

Reactions: Gerson876

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Was really looking forward to Sal's arc, I feel like it has the potential to be the best in the game. Hasn't panned out so far, maybe Beck and Damon are the way to go

hydro13

May 22, 2017
I feel like people are overly negative to the devs on this forum so will no longer upload content from this dev here for future updates.

I have had the same version of Asset Studio for a while and it works for every unity game, not sure if you're using the other one.
I found them eventually. Normally when extracting the CGs they would be in sharedassets0 or 1 but they now seem to have their own folder.

Jul 13, 2018
Well, I loved the update. Sal's arc is the most interesting to me and both scenes were great (especially the warring path). The dynamics with the two waitresses were always the ones with the most potential as Noemi's current girls have too much plot armor right now to be as interesting.

So - while short - I really enjoyed it.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes