MarioIdrolico

Mar 2, 2019
I have some troubles with saves. It seems that I can't save my progression. I tried to delete all the folders, including the appdata one where it is supposed to be stored and begin a new game but I still can't save my progression. Does anyone have any idea of how to proceed ?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So I found save for this game few pages back but it unlocked like 1-4 scenes on each tab.. Someone who got full unlocked galery?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I don't understand one thing basically to see some scenes you have to lose or play wrong or made wrong choiches?

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
How do I even see the scenes, madarchod it just gives me days to work and I assign who does what and the free days in between, in which nothing happens anyways, thats it.....

Reactions: jozzi

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How do I even see the scenes, madarchod it just gives me days to work and I assign who does what and the free days in between, in which nothing happens anyways, thats it.....
There's a walkthrough in the OP.

But still with the in game tips you can figure it out, just need to click and read the info about characters and scenes.

Reactions: Gerson876

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So, uhm.. I've not played all the way through, but have a quick question. Are there gonna be more renders in later scenes (especially spicy ones)?

What I mean is... I've just reached a scene with Sal and Noe where she's kind of giving him a blowjob. Thing is, during the entire scene there were only like 3 renders used to depict the spicy content at hand, but like 10 minutes of constant dialogue, inner thoughts and narrating what was going on. Now, I've already noticed that BeWilder really likes to write endless dialogue, narrating everything into the tiniest of details with seemingly endless walls of text. And I wouldn't really mind that much, but I feel like so far there's always been a lack of actual renders to support the walls of text provided. Which by the way feels like a huge waste as the art is really good, imo.

Right now it feels more like I'm reading a book, not so much like I'm playing a VN. So, does that change in later scenes? Or will I always feel like there's a major lack in renders? This is a genuine question and not meant to be rude or anything, I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna keep playing the game.

Cheers!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So, uhm.. I've not played all the way through, but have a quick question. Are there gonna be more renders in later scenes (especially spicy ones)?

What I mean is... I've just reached a scene with Sal and Noe where she's kind of giving him a blowjob. Thing is, during the entire scene there were only like 3 renders used to depict the spicy content at hand, but like 10 minutes of constant dialogue, inner thoughts and narrating what was going on. Now, I've already noticed that BeWilder really likes to write endless dialogue, narrating everything into the tiniest of details with seemingly endless walls of text. And I wouldn't really mind that much, but I feel like so far there's always been a lack of actual renders to support the walls of text provided. Which by the way feels like a huge waste as the art is really good, imo.

Right now it feels more like I'm reading a book, not so much like I'm playing a VN. So, does that change in later scenes? Or will I always feel like there's a major lack in renders? This is a genuine question and not meant to be rude or anything, I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna keep playing the game.

Cheers!
I notice that too about not enough renders, but it might have something to do with there other game Agent Of Heels which has way more renders and is closer to being finished, while this game is not even halfway there. I think we will see more renders and bigger updates with this game soon

Reactions: palmtrees89

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Alrighty folks. Been a while. Let's see what's what today then.

Cheers!
Yeah, I hear you. It is admittedly a bit of a problem. I for one am quite verbose as it is, and I enjoy all the detail of each bit of sex and even the chitter-chatter that fills out the characters. A lot of the problem also comes from the fact I've only ogt a budget of 80 CGs to make a version, and I've got to wring as much out of it as I can, which piles up too. Between 3-4 scenes a version that only gives me about 2 dozen image to achieve everything in a scene, including advancing the story and teh character relations, and pacing is clearly not my strongest suit. I'm working on it though. Trying to squeeze extra sex into scene too without adding words.

When I write it it seems like enough, then when going back over it later it feels not enough, but the call is to bump a scene back and make it 2 scenes and 50% progress overall, or a couple more images. Until we can get the art budget up consistently (how's a question for the artist), it's a call I've got to make and to get batter at. I'd like to think I am making some progress (FYI, the scenes here all come with a lag time, since many are written way way before they get mae into a version.)

I always say it. If I got x1.5 the amount of art to work with, I'd do about x1.5 the amount of scenes per version, but if I got x2 the amount of art per version, I wouldnt do x2 the scenes. I'd do about 33% more scenes and make them all longer, less text-to-image, and more explict sex shots. Only time, backers' support and practice will alivate the problem, but until all that align I do my best with what I've got on hand.

I notice that too about not enough renders, but it might have something to do with there other game Agent Of Heels which has way more renders and is closer to being finished, while this game is not even halfway there. I think we will see more renders and bigger updates with this game soon
Just so you know, AoH doesn't get special treatment. It's true a few times it got up to 100 or so CGs in a version, but that was the artist goign overboard. We do things in reverse order for each game. I write NTR with art cues and send them to be made after teh fact, while for AoH I put words to already made art. That's why the pacing is different in AoH (at times not to my desire) and there is more sex shots, but also a lot more twsited up story in parts... Again it's a trade off. That's the only way we can get both AoH and NTR made in such a close window to each otehr though, workign in parrarel.

Also, something to note: When AoH is finished, we would like to be able to give NTR a kick up in terms of development pace. Whether that means bigger versions for a while, or more versions a bit faster, we'll cross that bridge when we get there (and likely consult the backers' preference). However, we won't be able to put all the freed up AoH time into Noemi, obviously, as we'll need to do the pre-production on Game#3. That will take a few months to get ready, so be aware that when we get there, not to have the expectations that Noemi wil jump x2 or x3 the speed (see above about what I said regards to having more CGs too).

I have some troubles with saves. It seems that I can't save my progression. I tried to delete all the folders, including the appdata one where it is supposed to be stored and begin a new game but I still can't save my progression. Does anyone have any idea of how to proceed ?
I'm not fully sure what you're getting hung up on here. Can you describe it some more for me? I hear you're digging in and digging up the file folders, but what's actually happening in the game when you try and save? Are you clicking on the word "Save" that appears when you hover over the slot and nothing happens? Does a new slot appear but blank or something? What's going on? I can try figure it out with better info.

I don't understand one thing basically to see some scenes you have to lose or play wrong or made wrong choiches?
Absolutely not. You unlock more scenes by playing well, reducing debt and upping stats. There are no wrong choices either.

Simply put, the more Noe works and the closer she gets to undoing her debt, and the better she feels as her stats go up, the stronger the hope to win grows. With more hope, she's willing to do more, and be dirtier to win, so it's all worth something. If she was spinning her wheels and getting nowhere with her debt after a few months, she's just give up and lose the restaurant rather than lose her pride and let a guy like Sal rape her silly. That would jsut be dumb.

That said, there are a few Restuarant outcomes that happen when the girls are high stressed that can be sexy, but they earn you less, so after seeing them once you'd best avoid them when you can. It's not a incentive to play poorly long-term because you'll find it harder to unlock main scenes that way.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, I hear you. It is admittedly a bit of a problem. I for one am quite verbose as it is, and I enjoy all the detail of each bit of sex and even the chitter-chatter that fills out the characters. A lot of the problem also comes from the fact I've only ogt a budget of 80 CGs to make a version, and I've got to wring as much out of it as I can, which piles up too. Between 3-4 scenes a version that only gives me about 2 dozen image to achieve everything in a scene, including advancing the story and teh character relations, and pacing is clearly not my strongest suit. I'm working on it though. Trying to squeeze extra sex into scene too without adding words.

When I write it it seems like enough, then when going back over it later it feels not enough, but the call is to bump a scene back and make it 2 scenes and 50% progress overall, or a couple more images. Until we can get the art budget up consistently (how's a question for the artist), it's a call I've got to make and to get batter at. I'd like to think I am making some progress (FYI, the scenes here all come with a lag time, since many are written way way before they get mae into a version.)

I always say it. If I got x1.5 the amount of art to work with, I'd do about x1.5 the amount of scenes per version, but if I got x2 the amount of art per version, I wouldnt do x2 the scenes. I'd do about 33% more scenes and make them all longer, less text-to-image, and more explict sex shots. Only time, backers' support and practice will alivate the problem, but until all that align I do my best with what I've got on hand.
Thanks for the quick response! I feel like I should add that your writing is actually pretty well done. It sometimes is a bit much for my taste (hence why I used the wording that I did, slightly rude admittedly), but it certainly is far superior compared to most other AVN's. I think that the amount of dialogue etc. wouldn't be as noticable if there were more renders to support it, but I do appreciate your explanation as to why it is how it is. It's obvious that you have a talent to write engaging adult novels.

Anyway, enough ass-licking from me. Back to work with you! :LOL:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Forgot to post this….

Unlocked
Natasha’s on Easy Street: Come Make Me an Offer I Can’t Refuse.
Hey, hey and hello beWildernauts! How’s this fine Friday treating y’all then? Well, here we are at the end of another week, and but a single head rested snooze from the end of another month too. We’ve spent this last week since NTR’s release doing our files back-ups, getting our assets together, laying down the plans and the exacting contents of what’s next to come of Nat, as well as putting our Pre-Production into motion along the way too. With all that goodness in the pocket, and since we’ve got ideas on the mind that just don’t fit in game, we thought today of all days would be a nice chance to have a bit of silly joy with y’all, so how’s about it?

Before Noe really packs it in, and since we wanted to make sure all our fabulous beWildernauts this month (and there’s been a lot of you, to our surprise and great appreciation) get a little something kinky sweet to end on a bangin’ note! So here we are, as Nat finds herself on Easy Street, as just about every beWildernaut’s dream comes true! She’s looking for a job, and we know two people who are eager to hire, don’t we? Whether Natasha’s in it because she’s looking for a new cover story in a new city, she’s looking for a place to hide in plain sight, or simply just looking for a whole new hunting ground to let her libido run wild, well, we’ll leave that to you to imagine up, and for you to decide just what side of the street she’ll take orders from (if you know what we mean)!

We take you now, to an office, in suburban Philadelphia…

“Looks like I win again, Sal, and that grumpy face on the verge of poppin’ an aneurism is all the reward I need… Though having Natasha on my side is really going to be the gift that keeps on giving…”
“This war isn’t over Noemi, you know that as well as I…!”
“Please, with a woman like Natasha to go up against, I don’t see how anyone could compete, no matter how hard they try…”
“Is that so? In other words, all I would have to do is make this Deli tank top a more attractive lure and that would be the ultimate end of you instead? No more games and wars? All that would be left to do is sit back a reap the whirlwind of sex, pleasure and showmanship…?”
“I… I suppose so… But it’s already too late, she’s already in my uniform, literally… You see, Sal, it’s about the personal touches. I won because she knows I’d give her the shirt off my back for her help…”
“It’s never too late for a better offer, wouldn’t you say Natasha? It just so happens I’m known amongst my staff for my very personal touches. *He he*”
“*Smirk* And I have been known to switch teams in the middle of the game, if the call is too good to resist. Let’s hear it then, Salvatore, I’m all ears. Make me a better offer, and I’m all yours.”
“W-Wait, n-no! Don’t listen to him! Or at least let me try beat anything he says…!”
---

How’s that for a little bit of temptation? Well the fun’s only just begun. You may have noticed by now, but this post is a fan participation number, as we’re making it a poll so y’all can throw your hats into the ring! Just which side would you have Nat on? Would you make her a weapon of war and sexual will for Sal to claim Kingship over…? Or would you see her as an awesome ally to Noe, a general to her girls, and a favourite meal of her regulars…? Either of them sound more than great to us, so how’s about you be the ones to decide!
Who gets the one and only, the super star Natasha Romanov, as their S-Tier server and then some? Who’s the luckiest restaurateur in all of Philly?

We’re leaving this poll running for a week and some change, ending Sunday 8th of May, at 11:59PM. Why then? Why not, as this one is purely just for our fun and yours, there’s no big meaning to it beyond that, though maybe if we feel super jazzed (or y’all clearly are), we’ll follow up with the winner in some equally fun way when we have time and / or opportunity to put more practice in on effects or new methods, like we do.
Ready to savour all that sweetness? Well… It’s still not over! We’ve got another leg to the lusciousness (and that’s on top of all that long leg above to enjoy), as we take it our for some Friday Fan Funtime! Let’s find out not just where you’d have Natasha go, but just what she’d be offered to win her over, be it her Good, Corrupt or Bad sides, it’s all on the table! May the best offer win her over!
There we have it, plenty of Friday fun and fever level heat. Let it be savoured and add some sizzle to your weekend coming too. We’ll be getting need deep in Nat ourselves this weekend, only it’ll be in her usual leathers, you can count on that! Until we see y’all again soon…
Be picking a lucky-ass winner and beWilder!

Bonus Kinky Question!
What do y’all think, does Nat look better rocking Noemi’s usual blues, or is she better in her own red rocket take on the Toscana top over teal?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Any ideas how to unlock whole galery? No matter what I tried I unlocked like half of the scenes and thats it. (then game suddenly ends)

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes