3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so the "dark" scenes are shortened in this game? how are they? I kinda hate when a game that claims to be dark turns out to be mild or keeps the dark stuff to the minimum,would appreciate some heads up.
I won't bother downloading if it only has a couple of scenes like that.
The scenes are great and that's the problem.

You start to get into one but it moves on too quick so by the time it starts getting good it's finished.

I just seriously hate auto sequences. I think whoever adds them needs a good bitch slapping and the cunt that first thought them up needs a good dick stomping.

I wanna jill off to a chubby chick on crack getting fucked over a table while she tongue fucks her friend but I can't because the scene lasts for a couple of seconds and aint no way i'm cumming that quick.

Fuck you dev.

Yes i'm salty as fuck.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I think i'm just cursed.

Second game today claiming to be a bit dark that has auto forward sequences.....

I hate them so much.

"Ohh, a scene, I think i'll enjoy this" ... only, I won't because by the time i've started "enjoying" it it's fucking finished. What's the fucking point?
I did think about making the images pause indefinitely so the player had to click though, but kinda thought the abruptness of the quickness of it all happening added to it too.

It is extremely brutal, though. I wasn't bothered by the necro, but this was a step too far for me.
Yeah the alternate paths are not happy and end rather quickly and brutally. They don't deserve that.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I did think about making the images pause indefinitely so the player had to click though, but kinda thought the abruptness of the quickness of it all happening added to it too.

Yeah the alternate paths are not happy and end rather quickly and brutally. They don't deserve that.
so is necro and rape like a significant part of your game? cause you say that they end quickly.

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Is there a way to make it optional? I dislike auto sequences too - I like taking my time.
I'll see about maybe making the auto sequences optional with a switch in the next release if I can figure it out in time. Seems simple enough a request though.

so is necro and rape like a significant part of your game? cause you say that they end quickly.
No, the main necro scene is just an optional sex scene. And the rape (and shorter maybe slightly necro scene) is like a consequence of an earlier choice that ultimately leads to a game over in the latest release.

The scenes are great and that's the problem.

I wanna jill off to a chubby chick on crack getting fucked over a table while she tongue fucks her friend but I can't because the scene lasts for a couple of seconds and aint no way i'm cumming that quick.

Fuck you dev.

Yes i'm salty as fuck.
First off, thanks for the compliment. Secondly, I'm considering making the auto sequences optional since they seem to be a sticking point lol. Maybe just have all the animations loop and still pics pause until user input moves forward? I'll work something out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First off, thanks for the compliment. Secondly, I'm considering making the auto sequences optional since they seem to be a sticking point lol. Maybe just have all the animations loop and still pics pause until user input moves forward? I'll work something out.
I would love you forever and ever with sprinkles.

• Haha
Reactions: Acerbic Games

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Extreme Fets listed that have people getting in the thread just to virtue signal how they're not interested in playing this game?

... Count me in, which download site is the fastest. Let's get dark and freaky. :LOL:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've got the worst possible end and i'm happy with it, even if in the end the dev was begging me to make some other choices to avoid that drama, my answer is NO!
Actually i'm not a fan of drama in those stories, i even hate that but this time it was done so well and it was so over the top that i couldn't miss it.
R.I.P Frank and MC and Greta and Trish, i didn't even had time to love you but this is life you know, too much crack and the smoke blured my vision so i end up botching it, sorry !!:cry:

Reactions: Old&Useless

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to point out that i'm as vanilla as an adult gamer can get.

My usual go to is lesbian romance. If that isn't available just any romance will do, I like romance.

That said Harmony is my new spirit animal. Everything about her is awesome. She even makes her sex friend fucking a corpse look hot.

All it needs is to murder death kill those auto sequences so I can enjoy the scenes and i'd be a happy bunny. A happy bunny that found out she may not be quite as vanilla as she thought.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Not a Girl's Name [v0.6] [Yellowcake Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.6 · · · (895.5 MiB :: 4.07 GiB)
Mac v0.6 · · · (861.4 MiB :: 4.04 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I really like this game a lot. Feels like the sex scenes are missing audio though. Even some looped moaning and squelching would be a huge improvement.

• Red Heart

KarlM

May 11, 2018
Dev looks like a man/woman with a plan seeing how this is updated at the speed of light and the story is not run of the mill. I like the colorful characters and I like Frank alot, but above all I like the animations. I think the graphics will age gracefully because these animations have a lot of movement and subtlety to them (freaking wiggling lips man )

+ not scared of fetishes
+ believable bodies and personality types
+ they act like humans, just trashy
+ lean game, only character building and sex

It's not getting the attention I would expect so only recently updated games dwellers will find this one, for now
Good job!

Ok-Dick

May 29, 2020
Ain't gonna lie, it did make me chuckle a bunch of times. However, the scenes are somewhat hard to fap to, not because they are bad, but because of the "auto play"; the scene goes on on it's on without dialogue, which is a weird choice, since the story is pretty fun.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ain't gonna lie, it did make me chuckle a bunch of times. However, the scenes are somewhat hard to fap to, not because they are bad, but because of the "auto play"; the scene goes on on it's on without dialogue, which is a weird choice, since the story is pretty fun.
yeah, I'm not a fan of the autoplay, either.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes