VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
First thing needed to be said imo is THANK YOU SO MUCH for a truly SO FAR NORMAL, relatable MC! For fuck sakes it is so nice not getting another fucktard weak sissy cunt who cannot speak like a normal human and is a pushover who nobody truly wants to see in another avn and 110% myself does NOT want or like to play any game story or anything where such a dumb ass punk mc who is walked on by anyone and puts the pussy up on some ridiculous pedestal like some kind of prize rarely can be attained. I swear to ya that this is far from the true reality that for some crazy fuckin over the top reason some moron decided to implement such a character to play as and see the story/game through the eyes of and it is a very awful and fast way to start off a game that will be quickly ended and deleted because of how ridiculous the mc is or is not likeable or interesting at all and worse than all the others like it!

Here we have what I would say is clearly a normal everyday guy who is his own dude and has no bs fear of talking to other people like they are some kind of alien race who thinks a human male is dirt to walk on and treat like shit! Thank god we have a dev who it seems is not some wimpy nerd virgin who is creating his life story or how he lives and gets no women around him ever. We actually get to talk with women and have actual conversations and given good choices of things to say or good interactions that does not make you a creep or a weak sissy who bows to women and they are the greatest thing ever! He treats them as what they are, a fucking woman who breathes, eats, sleeps, shits, fucks just like a normal man does. But getting back to it and not more a rant it is awesome to actually be pulled into the story and be interested in what is happening and what is to come next. I'm not saying it is the best shit ever but it is far better than 75% of the rest of shit you download and delete after wasted time to see more trash and something trhat is like some other game yo checked out and it be similar with story or girls who look like the ones from so and so game or when you cvan say this is just trying to be like being a dik or that other college game or games easily forgotten. This is yes another game in a school setting but it is a far cry from the rest of the games like it cause it has a good male mc who is not a pussy nor is he a fucking Chad who is looking at a chic and in 2 mins of talking they are dry humping in the next scene!
The biggest plus is the game so far is entertaining and not some rushed ball of shit where it is done so bad and sloppy that like always it will made into hearing all the questions that come from every weak cunt mc game that is clearlyt meant to turn into some fuckkin cuck ntr bullshit conversation and wonder when the mc will be humiliated next. This has you far from wondering if and when a dump will be took on you and you ask I wonder which chic I can get at next and when will it give the actual chance to pick one or how many ever girls you want to pursue or not?

One thing that is a bit of a let down that when it finally comes time to get into the best parts all want to see with the sex scenes it is all such a good build up to the moment when they are getting it on we get no animation at all and even the still scenes don't really seem to be put together in a steady like moving situation when fucking! It was set up so good with Tegan and even more so with Mia really and both times with the girls the sex is so blah and not much emotions can be felt from just another pic of nothing you can even put it in your mind like it is flowing and you can see them actually fucking. Even worse is Mia's facial expressions when she is supposed to be getting off is like wtf is she even really enjoying what he is doing or just going through the motions to seem like it is good for her.

All in all I think everything is so good but maybe throughout the pledge week add someway of making clear it is night/sleeping time instaed of black and boom next day task time, maybe have mc play on phone before showing him crash. It would ve a good very key time to have mc texting with his girls and even have sexting with them to add some good extras spicing up the 2 of thems connection. IDK it just seems like key time wasted that could make we are making progress even if we are just fuckin around.

The biggest negative that is a big issue at very key moments that take away from the game is the great ways we get to the sex scenes with the girls but it is so underwhelming when they start to fuck and NO ANIMATIONS! That kills the whole mood and makes it very bring instead of exciting like it should. It is a very critical & big factor in how to have it clear in one or 2 details to be the oh shit thing the reader will pick up on with no big hey pay attention here is a big moment I need to see this part cause or big factor to story here and if not done realistic and key moment a character we are supposed to feel like what the character is feeling and what we relate to the who and whos is in the scenes and how they are reacting but in both sex scenes I feel like a couple of times the chics look far from being made to cum and like they are not even fucking in some of the pics. Overall the game is a great flicker of hope that there is some good games we can get in a very flooded group of retarded shit so thats all im saying. ANIMATIONS WOULD MAKE IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS!

The only other issue is the who we are getting the actual chances of seeing more and I know it is early on and plenty more to come but and this is only me and maybe some also feel like this but There is moments that are set upo in first update and then agian in this update where I thought we would be getting the chance to get to know Ava and curiosityt to expand on the 2 or3 times we get the scenes with the 2 making eye contact with the obvious meant curiosity of who is he/she and I definitely intend on finding out asap! When we begin this update we get her as a guide which would have been a great time for one of them to ask about a future meet or even getting contact info to further their attractions that are very well stand out important times when they get in close contact and they make several eye contacting stares and smiles! I am very much digging her more so than rest. At the start I was feeling Mia but while I still think she is hot I have a few others that jumped her cause looks are huge but not all when some of the others have the looks and tons more added to the looks. Ava quickly has took the top spot but Mia is still on my list of getting closer to but in the sex scene it pro ves what I knew that she is acting more than being her self and that is no good and personally I can't stand a chic that puts up a front and needs to be put in line. Having fucked her and seeing how she was during it she fell down alot on my list cause of her acts. Bonnie is up with Ava along with Ellie but I really hope we can get alot more from Meriyah cause I liked her. But the true stars I want more of after Ava and Bonnie are Melody I think if it is Melody or Melony but Sam's girl's bff. She was cute as hell along with Raine and the super underdog that has been made to be forgotten by dev for later reason i am starting to think is ALICE! I already liked her from the 1st time I did a playthrough but she is fucking hot and her tits yesssir she will be getting my mc's cock asap! Anyways I am really liking this game and waiting for next update! Now below my list so far and no order but just a quick fun list of who I wanna fuck and get more from

# 1 AVA
#2 ALICE/MELODY/BOBBIE/RACHEL
????THEN
LUCIE
ELLIE
IMOGEN
MIA/TEEGAN

THE_GRIINCH_SIG.gif OMWH-Vania.gif

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I mean someone in a monogamous relationship is a slut because she makes a remark about how she sounds while she fucks her boyfriend? :KEK:
Don't put words into my mouth, I never said that. Ella isn't romanceable so that comment obviously wasn't directed at her. I'm talking about girls like Bobbie and especially Tegan who are confirmed LIs.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Already responded to the virginity comment above, and I agree this game has multiple guys who I don't mind seeing (basically anything that isn't hurrdurr horny best friend trope) surprised you didn't mention shawn(?) He helped both you and Imogen out just because he doesn't like that other guy:KEK:
Yeah, i hate the horny dumb best friend trope so much... or even worse a horny, dumb MC, quite happy with the MC and Alex.
Shawn was good too in that scene, honestly i just forgot him, but seems like a good down to earth guy.

I hardcore agree with the football team being way way way more creepy/fucked up than I was expecting while simultaneously making them look like actual children with low IQ.
They kinda fit the jock stereotyp...just more creepy.
Chase seems overall pathetic, like as he did that nude pic challenge and payed 500 bucks online for it :ROFLMAO:
Not sure about how much about that "athletic privilege" is true, i really don't believe anything that guy says.
If you had that little speech about setting 60 guys on a freshmen on record i think that wouldn't go well for them.

Agreed on SIN. If they really as bad as everyone says i find it a bit hard to imagine how they will be integrated so it actually fits with the rest of the story. Or how they still are part of the college...

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
They kinda fit the jock stereotyp...just more creepy.
Chase seems overall pathetic, like as he did that nude pic challenge and payed 500 bucks online for it :ROFLMAO:
Not sure about how much about that "athletic privilege" is true, i really don't believe anything that guy says.
If you had that little speech about setting 60 guys on a freshmen on record i think that wouldn't go well for them.

Agreed on SIN. If they really as bad as everyone says i find it a bit hard to imagine how they will be integrated so it actually fits with the rest of the story. Or how they still are part of the college...
Depending on where the school is and how "important" the sport is to the school/community I don't think it'd be a stretch to say that they (the university) would try to sweep it under the rug

Edit: Imogen mentions the stuff about the private school funneling into the uni and imo considering that plus the jocks seemingly not put on a pedestal (at least by the other students) it was probably just chase trying to flex :BootyTime:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Interesting top 3, all three brunettes. It'd be interesting to know what you've seen of them so far, because there's a varying amount of content for all three in ch2.
well, know that you mention it - out of 8 LIs in a game the only 3 brunettes are my favs, hahah)
brunettes prevail in my preferences, then blondies, then redheads, but I'd say it's more of a coincidence

As for content with them:

- Alice - don't remember any content with in in CH2, it mostly was about sororities and fraternities stuff, not her vibe)

- Imogen - I liked her eye to eye talk, curious to get to know more about her story with parents and Christian, so far "we are not at that level" or so she said. Kiss opportunity was definitely unexpected and not my first choice naturally, considering that every time we tried to flirt with her so far she got pissed)

- Tegan, wow, what I can say, I definitely didn't expect how easy she will be on sex (if we choose to tease her that is in sorority), and also all those girl talkings aka-jokes about her activities, so yeah, facade is down and revelations... revelations hahah. I can tell you that I expected smth like this from Mia, cause basically after seeing us 2nd or 3rd time she invited MC to shower with her and let us grope her, Tegan on the other hand before this whole sorority stuff acted more... I dunno... reserved/responsible I guess, so I certainly didn't see this coming but that probably tells more about me haha rather than her, I guess I am that superficial.
Anyways I still think she is kinda sweet, especially when she gets all shy/embarrassed around MC hahah.

I still stick to my 3 favs though - Alice, Tegan & Imogen, all 3 are different in their personalities, so we'll see how it goes with each of them. Can't wait to get to know Alice better, so far the only content with her was when we studied together besides few introductions.

I am actually surprised you chose neither Bonnie or Bobbie, I thought you're into twins heheh))
well yeah, hahah, but as you said it's "twins" - as in plural - which means being on both their routes and ending up with both if them.
cicadaNGB said there will be only solo routes - so it will be either twin1 OR twin2 which ruins the whole idea of "twins" fetish in general hah.

Last edited:

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
is there going to be romance tag in future
Arguably could be there now, not sure what exactly qualifies as romance for a tag but there are romantic moments in the game atm, though not lots. But with what's planned I'd assume that a romance tag could be applied to the game at some point.

Reactions: poki ron

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Virgins ? Because there is no middelground between virgin and townbike...

As for the men, this vn has a actually a lot of good ones imo. Like Mike (at least still, if he hangs with that football guys not much longer i guess), Sam, Noah or Zach. Alex is a interesting choice as best buddy, as compared to the creepy, perv, moron you get the most times. Helping him getting a nice gf would actually be a nice touch.

As for the football team, yeah, that comment was about as low and creepy as it gets...really can't have any respect for guys which are that low.
I mean, from what we hear about sin that would probably be drugging and rape or some shit...

That being said, i hope we don't need to play guard dog for the girls (be it sin or others)... like they are either loyal and can make that clear themself or they can get along with them and i'd be done with the girl...really nothing more annoying than playing guard dog. I mean, that's also kinda pathetic imo, either you trust your partner or not.
Considering the fact that Ella having sex with her boyfriend is something of note to you and she's not one of the main girls on the banner I have reasons to believe your definition of a "total slut" are very different based on if the person has a penis or not

I mean someone in a monogamous relationship is a slut because she makes a remark about how she sounds while she fucks her boyfriend? :KEK:

But Chloe, or Mia, or any girl that has fucked MC before being in a relationship is fine because..........?

Already responded to the virginity comment above, and I agree this game has multiple guys who I don't mind seeing (basically anything that isn't hurrdurr horny best friend trope) surprised you didn't mention shawn(?) He helped both you and Imogen out just because he doesn't like that other guy:KEK:

I hardcore agree with the football team being way way way more creepy/fucked up than I was expecting while simultaneously making them look like actual children with low IQ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think they can be "believeable" "antagonists" going by how generally good quality the rest of the writing is.

As for SIN I think that they will be kind of hard to include? We've seen at least a couple of them in the background (I think) but how is a frat like that going to fit in? We've already got the president of the jocks doing the above spoiler so how can SIN be worse while still being part of the school? Chase mentions "athletic privilege" so it makes sense that the athletes could do a bit more, but isn't SIN literally just the crazy/BAD(the game) type frat?
If they are included I expect less that the issue will be "oh no these bad boys gonna steal my girl" and more "oh no these (likely bad guys) are going to (obvious bad thing) to some/one of the LI
Combo-ing these together bc they both mentioned the jock frat and the way they act, and also SIN. You're both pretty accurate with your assessments so far. PED are atm designed to be almost a pantomime villain kind of thing, almost an unbelievable level of arrogance and lack of care. There's a few little arcs to the story, and PED is the antagonist of one of these arcs. But they're definitely the least grounded (for lack of a better word) of any of the antagonists. And yeah, SIN aren't really around yet. They're keeping to themselves for now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Tegan on the other hand before this whole sorority stuff acted more... I dunno... reserved/responsible I guess
I mean, she offered you to help you with 'anything', clearly implying what she meant, after you talked to he like twice, or the she didn't had sex with sam...as far as she remembers :LOL:
well yeah, hahah, but as you said it's "twins" - as in plural - which means being on both their routes and ending up with both if them.
cicadaNGB said there will be only solo routes - so it will be either twin1 OR twin2 which ruins the whole "twins" fetish in general hah.
Yes, that's kinda what is interesting in twins...a throuple with both and with their opposide personalitys and how to balance the two etc would have been really interesting. Pick one twin kinda ruins the whole thing which is special about having twins as LI's.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
I'm digging it.

First off I think the writer does really underestimate how much less kids are having sex now adays compared to when we went to college. Like 40% of 18-20 y/o's are virgins it's not some super rare thing like he describes though there is some selection bias sure since we dealing with people in frat's and sororities.

Where it bugs me is that most people aren't straight up whore-ish they serially date. No problem with girls having pasts and being open about them but I'll echo what others have said and say that I don't need to hear about how Mia/Bobby/Bonnie/Chloe/Tegan are fucking random dudes every night (though in the case of Mia I think it is an un-earned rumor by bitter dudes she's rejected).

Mixed feelings though because "the reformed slut" is one of my favorite tropes (which can't happen unless the girl is a slut in the first place lol) so being able to lock down a sorority hoe like Tegan and make her actually be kind of demure and nervous around MC was the highlight of the episode for me (and being able to have some intense eye contact romantic missionary *chefs kiss)

Overall feels pretty real and I like the interactions between everyone it doesn't go into the normal hole some stories go in where it's like characters only interact with the MC the web of relationships between different characters feels fleshed out.

Can't wait for more!

Un-asked for rank list:

Tegan (reformed slut because who doesn't want to tame a bad girl?)
Imogen (Jill 2.0 lol)
Ellie (probably the only virgin or at least non hoe plus she's a redhead enough said)
Alice (seems like a sweet nerd whose a closet freak)
Mia (I think her hoe rumors are false which makes her your pretty cookie cutter college coed)
Ava (know nothing about her but her model is pretty)
Bonnie/Bobbie (nothing interesting with them yet and they are pretty hoe-ish without redeeming qualities yet)
You're probably right on that first point. I didn't go to college in America, even, so I won't pretend I know exactly what it's like. The base idea of the story, at least the college side of things, spawned from those 90s/00s American sex comedies. They're my like guilty pleasure films. So while I've said I wanted to ground the story and game in a certain level of reality and make the world feel real, some aspects will be a little sensationalised. If you're curious, 3 of the 8 main LIs are virgins. But like most of the sorority girls aren't, so your point is still valid.

Appreciate the comment about the interactions between other characters, a big part of the game is going to kind of involve the idea that everyone has their own lives and goals their getting on with. While the MC is the main character, he's the main character of his own life, not everyone else's.

And I always like looking at people's rankings, as a dev it's fascinating to see who people do and don't like.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
well, know that you mention it - out of 8 LIs in a game the only 3 brunettes are my favs, hahah)
brunettes prevail in my preferences, then blondies, then redheads, but I'd say it's more of a coincidence

As for content with them:

- Alice - don't remember any content with in in CH2, it mostly was about sororities and fraternities stuff, not her vibe)

- Imogen - I liked her eye to eye talk, curious to get to know more about her story with parents and Christian, so far "we are not at that level" or so she said. Kiss opportunity was definitely unexpected and not my first choice naturally, considering that every time we tried to flirt with her so far she got pissed)

- Tegan, wow, what I can say, I definitely didn't expect how easy she will be on sex (if we choose to tease her that is in sorority), and also all those girl talkings aka-jokes about her activities, so yeah, facade is down and revelations... revelations hahah. I can tell you that I expected smth like this from Mia, cause basically after seeing us 2nd or 3rd time she invited MC to shower with her and let us grope her, Tegan on the other hand before this whole sorority stuff acted more... I dunno... reserved/responsible I guess, so I certainly didn't see this coming but that probably tells more about me haha rather than her, I guess I am that superficial.
Anyways I still think she is kinda sweet, especially when she gets all shy/embarrassed around MC hahah.

I still stick to my 3 favs though - Alice, Tegan & Imogen, all 3 are different in their personalities, so we'll see how it goes with each of them. Can't wait to get to know Alice better, so far the only content with her was when we studied together besides few introductions.

cicadaNGB said there will be only solo routes - so it will be either twin1 OR twin2 which ruins the whole "twins" fetish in general hah.
Yeah okay you saw pretty much everything. The only little bit of 'content' so to speak with Alice is if you choose to get the photo in the scavenger hunt bit, you'll find Rachael and she'll take you to her and Alice's room where there's a very minor bit of 'content' of Alice

And yeah, Bobbie and Bonnie's story in inherently linked, but you'll pretty much only be able to romantically be with one or the other. They're not really into getting with the same guy.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I mean, she offered you to help you with 'anything', clearly implying what she meant, after you talked to he like twice, or the she didn't had sex with sam...as far as she remembers :LOL:
yeah, hahah, I don't even remember this dialogue, I guess I was biased while playing Tegan scenes, really like her model and she is really cute sometimes, damn I think I caught this "cute" thing from Dessodos)

Yes, that's kinda what is interesting in twins...a throuple with both and with their opposide personalitys and how to balance the two etc would have been really interesting. Pick one twin kinda ruins the whole thing which is special about having twins as LI's.
yep
also, just to clarify, I actually wasn't implying that they should turn into bisexual or smth, it's not a mandatory for having a 3some, and I think them being siblings/twins is already enough to justify having a long term throuple relationship (at least for AVN), depends on exposition though, if they not really close then yeah, it's a different situation.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah, hahah, I don't even remember this dialogue, I guess I was biased while playing Tegan scenes, really like her model and she is really cute sometimes, damn I think I caught this "cute" thing from Dessodos)
I mean, she's really beautifull, i really like her face and how she smiles.
yep
also, just to clarify, I actually wasn't implying that they should turn into bisexual or smth, it's not a mandatory for having a 3some, and I think them being siblings/twins is already enough to justify having a long term throuple relationship, depends on exposition though, if they not really close then yeah, it's a different situation.
Yeah, i'm not into lesbian, and there are throuples with out the mandatory bi girls.
Their different personalities and them not really close is what would have been really interesting imo.
Not, they are just happy to be with you and to share, but actually a long road and work ahead of the MC and both of them to make this work. Challenges, fights etc.
With pick one it's a bit of waste, where i'd rather had only one of them as LI and one of the side girls replacing one.
Also a bit sad we have no asian or black LI, Ella's model is one of the most attractive ones hand down.

Reactions: AlexMpog

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Hello, just putting a quick update out with a couple minor fixes on some issues that people have reported. Luckily, as far as I'm aware, there wasn't anything completely broken in the game, but I wanted to fix the text message problem people have had so I've also made a few other little corrections that I'd missed before.

If you've already downloaded and played the game without noticing any issues you've no need to redownload, but particularly if you're someone who struggled reading the text messages I've added in a fix for that (basically just typing it out as if it was dialogue so everyone can read it clearly now)

Windows update

Mac update

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Arguably could be there now, not sure what exactly qualifies as romance for a tag but there are romantic moments in the game atm, though not lots. But with what's planned I'd assume that a romance tag could be applied to the game at some point.
it's not only moments.
Romance - most important thing in this tag and what i fucking expecting always when i see it:
- REAL connection between MC and girl/s. Feelings, emotions, showing a lot of affection, lovey-dovey stuff... and not some shit like fuck buddies, where you have meaningless sex and nothing more or where mc is only walking dildo fo girls.
- girl/s are completely devoted to MC, crazy in love
- nice emotional moments (you already gave to us a small dose of this with Imogen) sometimes characters could also cry during them
- NORMAL cute jealousy. Great thing if it's done correctly
- maybe some cliche situations like saving girl/be a hero. Yea i like that stuff, it really helps build romantic relationship

Generally you can't perfectly describe romance thing, that word is too complex

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes