VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Pretty good game so far and I also had a hard time reading the text on the phone.
Just checked the images on a smaller monitor than the main ones I use, I'm assuming that the problem is that the size of the text is what makes it hard to read? Still seemed ok to me, but if that is the issue I can work on an alternative version of the images to update with much bigger, clearer text

Reactions: AlexMpog

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
Just checked the images on a smaller monitor than the main ones I use, I'm assuming that the problem is that the size of the text is what makes it hard to read? Still seemed ok to me, but if that is the issue I can work on an alternative version of the images to update with much bigger, clearer text
That could work i have also seen others just put what the text on the phone says on the screen like someone is talking.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
So yeah, for those wanting the definitive list of LIs, I'll put it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are the main 8 LIs. They're the girls in the banner and on the main menu screen for those who don't remember the names.
Thanks for clarifying who the main LIs are. Ngl, I'm kinda disappointed that Lucy isn't one of the main girls, she's one of my favorites (just because she's thick asf lol). I guess I'll stick with Mia and the twins then.
Btw, congrats on your second release, I had a blast playing this chapter.

Pinsel3

Sep 17, 2020
thx for pointing out the Main LIs and side char. To bad my top three girls are side girls or not even availebale (Rachel/Ella/Lucy)
So if i have to pic from the LI cast it would be Mia Imogen and Ellie

And dont worry to much about these wo complain that the girls have a real life instead of a blank canvas. This is something who stands out compared to some other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: cicadaNGB

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, might just be best to do that, then it's definitely possible for everyone to read
Please dev tell me how to get the Mia sex scene. I feel like a moron not being able to get it.

The first play through I did hookup with Chloe at the party and found out the consequences of that later so went back and did another run where I stop Chloe’s advances at the party but there was no hookup with Mia after that.
what did I do wrong, the most I’ve gotten is in her shower stall at the gym and some nude pics from her but I saw in the images folder mc can hook up with her, so what did I do wrong?

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Please dev tell me how to get the Mia sex scene. I feel like a moron not being able to get it.

The first play through I did hookup with Chloe at the party and found out the consequences of that later so went back and did another run where I stop Chloe’s advances at the party but there was no hookup with Mia after that.
what did I do wrong, the most I’ve gotten is in her shower stall at the gym and some nude pics from her but I saw in the images folder mc can hook up with her, so what did I do wrong?
The three variables for that are getting the shower scene, not having sex with Chloe/not mentioning Chloe if you did have sex with her, and confronting Chase at the party (not letting Mia handle it). Oh, and then kissing Mia after confronting Chase. Do those things and it should lead to the scene. Let me know if it still doesn't, it works for me but I might have made an error somewhere that's causing an issue and I've just not come across it.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
The save folder for this game is called 'Three' instead of the game title, please change that!
I believe if I change the directory name now people would/have to transfer over saves to a new folder. In the code it advises to not change the directory name so I've always left it as it defaulted to. Unfortunately, I think this is just something that I would've had to correct before a first release even, but even then idk if changing that would have messed with my own saves.

The coding side of things is comfortably my weakest point, so I'm always hesitant to start fucking around changing things bc I don't want to break anything when it all seems to work alright.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
The three variables for that are getting the shower scene, not having sex with Chloe/not mentioning Chloe if you did have sex with her, and confronting Chase at the party (not letting Mia handle it). Oh, and then kissing Mia after confronting Chase. Do those things and it should lead to the scene. Let me know if it still doesn't, it works for me but I might have made an error somewhere that's causing an issue and I've just not come across it.
I’m pretty sure I made those choices and didn’t get the kiss at the party think she said something about hanging with her friends, maybe I messed up with the text I sent her since it was so hard to read on the phone I just guessed and picked the flirting choices but couldn’t read what she texted back

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ch.2 was a definite improvement! Overall I enjoyed this so far.

Imogen and Ellie are definitely top of my list now, with Ava coming third. Loved the heart to heart with Imogen and the option for a smooch after it :love:. Christian is going to be trouble on her path for sure...just hope we get to kick his ass at some point :devilish:
I'm probably going to regret it but just had to bang Mia after the party... :BootyTime: now MC will have Chase to deal with too(his haircut btw...:KEK:). It seems my MC is gathering a few enemies already. Look forward to Ch.3 (y)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I can confirm I did those and I ended up getting the scene (got shower, skipped chloe, told chase he's a bitch ass bitch :KEK:)

I am wondering though why didnt MC mention what the president of PED and or Chase said about mia after the football game? seems like it would have been good to make Mia dislike chase even more while also giving her a reason to be wary of the whole team/house :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
I’m pretty sure I made those choices and didn’t get the kiss at the party think she said something about hanging with her friends, maybe I messed up with the text I sent her since it was so hard to read on the phone I just guessed and picked the flirting choices but couldn’t read what she texted back
Just did a playthough of my own doing the bare minimum for Mia after getting the shower scene, even having sex with Chloe but making sure to not ask about her when talking to Mia at the party, then confronting Chase and the scene became available, so idk. You don't need the nude from her even, that's just an added little bonus, it's just those other three variables

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Ch.2 was a definite improvement! Overall I enjoyed this so far.

Imogen and Ellie are definitely top of my list now, with Ava coming third. Loved the heart to heart with Imogen and the option for a smooch after it :love:. Christian is going to be trouble on her path for sure...just hope we get to kick his ass at some point :devilish:
I'm probably going to regret it but just had to bang Mia after the party... :BootyTime: now MC will have Chase to deal with too(his haircut btw...:KEK:). It seems my MC is gathering a few enemies already. Look forward to Ch.3 (y)
I think so far in the game that Imogen scene at the skatepark is my favorite, at least if your pursuing Immy. It was very fun to write, I enjoy the dynamics between the two characters. Interestingly enough, I didn't originally plan for that to be the moment where you could kiss her for the first time, my initial thought would be she'd play it more casual and it'd be a longer buildup, but when I was writing the scene it all ended up flowing naturally to that point And then when I started making the visuals for it, particularly with the lighting, it really cemented itself as my favorite scene atm probably. Mia's sex scene might be a close second though lmao
Nice to hear you enjoyed the game!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes