VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
I can confirm I did those and I ended up getting the scene (got shower, skipped chloe, told chase he's a bitch ass bitch :KEK:)

I am wondering though why didnt MC mention what the president of PED and or Chase said about mia after the game? seems like it would have been good to make Mia dislike chase even more while also giving her a reason to be wary of the whole team/house :HideThePain:
To answer your question, mostly because it would've killed the mood, so to speak. Whether you're pursuing Mia or not, I felt like telling her then, in the middle of a party (a party those guys were attending, no less), about what they'd been saying wouldn't have been appropriate to do. Just let her try and enjoy the rest of the party (or enjoy going home with you) without making her more stressed or anxious or mad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irad and Simpgor

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I was a bit wary about trying this after reading some of the comments but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. The only thing that really irritated me was that Ava/Bobbie/Ella conversation. I could have done without them talking about how loud Ella is when her boyfriend fucks her or whatever Bobbie and Sam had going on in the past. It completely turned me off both Ava and Bobbie, which is a shame because I like Ava's model.

Mia is probably my favourite right now, she has great chemistry with the MC. Went off her a bit after the conversation with Mike about her and Chase but once it became obvious Chase was just chatting shit, she went straight back to the top again. I like Imogen too, though the plot with her and Christian is clearly inspired by another game. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Irad

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The only thing that really irritated me was that Ava/Bobbie/Ella conversation. I could have done without them talking about how loud Ella is when her boyfriend fucks her or whatever Bobbie and Sam had going on in the past. It completely turned me off both Ava and Bobbie, which is a shame because I like Ava's model.
I mean, in the last ep Tegan tells you pretty much the whole sorority is getting arround, or at least most, including her.
As well as offering help, for anything, after a chat or two wih the MC. This ep getting told how she was eager to participate in the hazing-list about the most sexual things.
Bobbie tells you on the first party that, while she isn't chasing any guys, she ends up with one pretty much at any party.
Than as you mentioned the chat of those 3 this ep. With Ava commenting something about how Ella wasted her sorority life by having a bf...so my impression of her is, she's pretty much same as Tegan and Bobbie in getting arround.

I kinda liked Mia early on and the chemistry she had with the MC, but after she'd willingly signed up for that sorority after they got told shortly before about the sex challenges made me dump her on the spot.
Even if there weren't any sexual task this time arround (which seemed to dissapoint and surprise some of the sorority-sisters), at least she must have been ok with doing them, as she was told what awaits her just before. Which is fine for me if it's just for an fwb, but for a solo romance path...yeah, no.
Same for Tegan and Bobbie, Ava i wait until we know more (and yeah her model is good), but honestly not much expection for her at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: karumi56

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
I was a bit wary about trying this after reading some of the comments but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. The only thing that really irritated me was that Ava/Bobbie/Ella conversation. I could have done without them talking about how loud Ella is when her boyfriend fucks her or whatever Bobbie and Sam had going on in the past. It completely turned me off both Ava and Bobbie, which is a shame because I like Ava's model.

Mia is probably my favourite right now, she has great chemistry with the MC. Went off her a bit after the conversation with Mike about her and Chase but once it became obvious Chase was just chatting shit, she went straight back to the top again. I like Imogen too, though the plot with her and Christian is clearly inspired by another game. ;)
Yeah, that was sort of the point of the Mike conversation. I've mentioned a bit before, but I enjoy the idea of subversion of expectations, so a lot of times I'm going to establish a character or thing in a certain way specifically make people make assumptions about it that'll prove to be incorrect. Some people are more superficial, though, not everything's going to be a bait and switch.

Hopefully as things progress there'll be more of a distinction between the Imogen/Christian story and the one you're referencing, but I won't pretend that it's not a pretty similar premise and storyline so far.

Oh, and also thanks for being willing to try it out even if some of the comments were dissuasive, I appreciate it!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I mean, in the last ep Tegan tells you pretty much the whole sorority is getting arround, or at least most, including her.
As well as offering help, for anything, after a chat or two wih the MC. This ep getting told how she was eager to participate in the hazing-list about the most sexual things.
Bobbie tells you on the first party that, while she isn't chasing any guys, she ends up with one pretty much at any party.
Than as you mentioned the chat of those 3 this ep. With Ava commenting something about how Ella wasted her sorority life by having a bf...so my impression of her is, she's pretty much same as Tegan and Bobbie in getting arround.
I get that, but the fact they were talking about it so openly while the MC was there was just... ugh. I'm not that bothered what the girls do before getting together with the MC as long as I don't have to hear about it. Imagine the MC starts dating Bobbie and everyone is still making jokes about her and Sam. Yeah, no thanks. At least players can go for Bonnie instead if they like that model.

As for Mia, I'd rather she wasn't in the slut sorority but it's not a dealbreaker for me. The fact that she didn't have to do any 'extreme' tasks like the recruits last year makes it tolerable. I think she's the best match for the MC, personality wise and the sex scene with her was really hot. They have great compatibility in the bedroom too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I get that, but the fact they were talking about it so openly while the MC was there was just... ugh. I'm not that bothered what the girls do before getting together with the MC as long as I don't have to hear about it. Imagine the MC starts dating Bobbie and everyone is still making jokes about her and Sam. Yeah, no thanks. At least players can go for Bonnie instead if they like that model.

As for Mia, I'd rather she wasn't in the slut sorority but it's not a dealbreaker for me. The fact that she didn't have to do any 'extreme' tasks like the recruits last year makes it tolerable. I think she's the best match for the MC, personality wise and the sex scene with her was really hot. They have great compatibility in the bedroom too.
Yeah, i have no problem with them having a past (as long it isn't too much), i also have no problem with promiscuous ones as side girls/fwb, just not for romance.
Like when you go with Tegan and the other girls are making fun of how she treats you different than all the other guys she has over...yeah, that is really a, no thanks.

Hm, personaly i like Ellie so far the most, followed by Alice, that they aren't in for the frat life is also a plus.
As for Mia, i'd liked to see her reaction if they had to do sexual tasks and if she would have gone along with it...
But she seems the only one of the sorority which i would give a chance (maybe).
Well perhaps we get a possitive surprise with Ava, would be nice i really like her model and the short chat with her, if you ignore Tegan.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
People really want an entire college of virgins* with only a single male student/faculty member huh :HideThePain:

* Virgins who are God tier at sex and instantly enjoy sex with a large dick and are VERY vocal that you are their only partner while somehow knowing you are the best :HideThePain::HideThePain:

If people already feel bad about the girls having ever had contact with men (or the gall to talk about it like a person) I shudder to think how they will react when the bad "sin" kids get involved :KEK: after all the sports frat is one that isn't "so bad" and the president is still openly talking about systematically sending the enitre football team (60+ people) after a single freshmen with the idea that she would like one of them which is almost as creepy as it is desperate

The kids that are "not to be messed with/MC told by both men and women to stay away from" are going to be way more of a """""""threat""""""" than some college football player who has to lie about pulling freshmen :BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369 and MixQQ

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
People really want an entire college of virgins* with only a single male student/faculty member huh :HideThePain:
No? I didn't say anything about virginity so I don't know why you brought that up. I'm just not interested in romancing a girl that's a total slut, nor do I want to hear about all the guys a potential LI has fucked or wants to fuck.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019

* Virgins who are God tier at sex and instantly enjoy sex with a large dick and are VERY vocal that you are their only partner while somehow knowing you are the best :HideThePain::HideThePain:

If people already feel bad about the girls having ever had contact with men (or the gall to talk about it like a person) I shudder to think how they will react when the bad "sin" kids get involved :KEK: after all the sports frat is one that isn't "so bad" and the president is still openly talking about systematically sending the enitre football team (60+ people) after a single freshmen with the idea that she would like one of them which is almost as creepy as it is desperate

The kids that are "not to be messed with/MC told by both men and women to stay away from" are going to be way more of a """""""threat""""""" than some college football player who has to lie about pulling freshmen :BootyTime:
I imagined this gangbang scene.. Mia with entire football team.. guys take turns and fuck her properly.. damn..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Virgins ? Because there is no middelground between virgin and townbike...

As for the men, this vn has a actually a lot of good ones imo. Like Mike (at least still, if he hangs with that football guys not much longer i guess), Sam, Noah or Zach. Alex is a interesting choice as best buddy, as compared to the creepy, perv, moron you get the most times. Helping him getting a nice gf would actually be a nice touch.

As for the football team, yeah, that comment was about as low and creepy as it gets...really can't have any respect for guys which are that low.
I mean, from what we hear about sin that would probably be drugging and rape or some shit...

That being said, i hope we don't need to play guard dog for the girls (be it sin or others)... like they are either loyal and can make that clear themself or they can get along with them and i'd be done with the girl...really nothing more annoying than playing guard dog. I mean, that's also kinda pathetic imo, either you trust your partner or not.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I imagined this gangbang scene.. Mia with entire football team.. guys take turns and fuck her properly.. damn..
That be a lot of sword crossing there...
You sure these guys arent bi...curious how many would end up with some unexpected anal :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I'm digging it.

First off I think the writer does really underestimate how much less kids are having sex now adays compared to when we went to college. Like 40% of 18-20 y/o's are virgins it's not some super rare thing like he describes though there is some selection bias sure since we dealing with people in frat's and sororities.

Where it bugs me is that most people aren't straight up whore-ish they serially date. No problem with girls having pasts and being open about them but I'll echo what others have said and say that I don't need to hear about how Mia/Bobby/Bonnie/Chloe/Tegan are fucking random dudes every night (though in the case of Mia I think it is an un-earned rumor by bitter dudes she's rejected).

Mixed feelings though because "the reformed slut" is one of my favorite tropes (which can't happen unless the girl is a slut in the first place lol) so being able to lock down a sorority hoe like Tegan and make her actually be kind of demure and nervous around MC was the highlight of the episode for me (and being able to have some intense eye contact romantic missionary *chefs kiss)

Overall feels pretty real and I like the interactions between everyone it doesn't go into the normal hole some stories go in where it's like characters only interact with the MC the web of relationships between different characters feels fleshed out.

Can't wait for more!

Un-asked for rank list:

Tegan (reformed slut because who doesn't want to tame a bad girl?)
Imogen (Jill 2.0 lol)
Ellie (probably the only virgin or at least non hoe plus she's a redhead enough said)
Alice (seems like a sweet nerd whose a closet freak)
Mia (I think her hoe rumors are false which makes her your pretty cookie cutter college coed)
Ava (know nothing about her but her model is pretty)
Bonnie/Bobbie (nothing interesting with them yet and they are pretty hoe-ish without redeeming qualities yet)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
No? I didn't say anything about virginity so I don't know why you brought that up. I'm just not interested in romancing a girl that's a total slut, nor do I want to hear about all the guys a potential LI has fucked or wants to fuck.
Yeah, sounds like tegan is the sluttiest girl so far, just hope mc didn’t catch a std from her since he raw dogged her :ROFLMAO:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

As for the men, this vn has a actually a lot of good ones imo. Like Mike (at least still, if he hangs with that football guys not much longer i guess), Noah or Zach. Alex is a interesting choice as best buddy, as compared to the creepy, perv, moron you get the most times. Helping him getting a nice gf would actually be a nice touch.

As for the football team, yeah, that comment was about as low and creepy as it gets...really can't have any respect for guys which are that low.
I mean, from what we hear about sin that would probably be drugging and rape or some shit...

That being said, i hope we don't need to play guard dog for the girls (be it sin or others)... like they are either loyal and can make that clear themself or they can get along with them and i'd be done with the girl...really nothing more annoying than playing guard dog. I mean, that's also kinda pathetic imo, either you trust your partner or not.
The last thing you told is another reason why I'm refraining from continue playing this game until there are more updates. I don't feel like playing a game that irritates me more than it entertains me. I hate playing as a guard dog in real life or in fantasy haha.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, sounds like tegan is the sluttiest girl so far, just hope mc didn’t catch a std from her since he raw dogged her :ROFLMAO:
Hm, i don't think Chloe is much better...well, at least i had a really good laugh at the reaction of Nathan and Chloe the day after, 10/10 would do again :ROFLMAO:
Just wish we could have made a little clip for our 'friend' Nathan

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Considering the fact that Ella having sex with her boyfriend is something of note to you and she's not one of the main girls on the banner I have reasons to believe your definition of a "total slut" are very different based on if the person has a penis or not

I mean someone in a monogamous relationship is a slut because she makes a remark about how she sounds while she fucks her boyfriend? :KEK:

But Chloe, or Mia, or any girl that has fucked MC before being in a relationship is fine because..........?

As for the men, this vn has a actually a lot of good ones imo. Like Mike (at least still, if he hangs with that football guys not much longer i guess), Sam, Noah or Zach. Alex is a interesting choice as best buddy, as compared to the creepy, perv, moron you get the most times. Helping him getting a nice gf would actually be a nice touch.

Already responded to the virginity comment above, and I agree this game has multiple guys who I don't mind seeing (basically anything that isn't hurrdurr horny best friend trope) surprised you didn't mention shawn(?) He helped both you and Imogen out just because he doesn't like that other guy:KEK:

I hardcore agree with the football team being way way way more creepy/fucked up than I was expecting while simultaneously making them look like actual children with low IQ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think they can be "believeable" "antagonists" going by how generally good quality the rest of the writing is.

As for SIN I think that they will be kind of hard to include? We've seen at least a couple of them in the background (I think) but how is a frat like that going to fit in? We've already got the president of the jocks doing the above spoiler so how can SIN be worse while still being part of the school? Chase mentions "athletic privilege" so it makes sense that the athletes could do a bit more, but isn't SIN literally just the crazy/BAD(the game) type frat?
If they are included I expect less that the issue will be "oh no these bad boys gonna steal my girl" and more "oh no these (likely bad guys) are going to (obvious bad thing) to some/one of the LI

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes