VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
it's not only moments.
Romance - most important thing in this tag and what i fucking expecting always when i see it:
- REAL connection between MC and girl/s. Feelings, emotions, showing a lot of affection, lovey-dovey stuff... and not some shit like fuck buddies, where you have meaningless sex and nothing more or where mc is only walking dildo fo girls.
- girl/s are completely devoted to MC, crazy in love
- nice emotional moments (you already gave to us a small dose of this with Imogen) sometimes characters could also cry during them
- NORMAL cute jealousy. Great thing if it's done correctly
- maybe some cliche situations like saving girl/be a hero. Yea i like that stuff, it really helps build romantic relationship

Generally you can't perfectly describe romance thing, that word is too complex
Okay yeah, seems like by your definition the game's gonna fit as romance
To break down your points:
1 Definitely will be in the game. Although there will be the opportunity for just fucking around with side characters if the player is so inclined, the main storylines for each girl are kinda predicated on establishing a connection and relationship
2 Yes, but it's not going to be immediate. The relationships will build fairly naturally, but it's college after all, no-one should be in a rush to jump straight to love
3 Definitely again. My favorite scene so far in the game is that Imogen scene. My favorite scene I've written for the game for future chapters is a similar kind of one-to-one conversation, but with significantly more emotional weight. It's one of the many, many, points in the game I can't wait to get to. So these emotional moments will definitely feature heavily, I really enjoy writing them
4 This is the first one that I don't think's going to come up too often
5 I think it'd be fair to say that there's going to a couple situations and moments in the game that people could call cliche romantic storytelling. Without wanting to spoil anything, there won't be loads of playing the hero/saving the girl, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of the story somewhere

So like 4/5? So by this arbitrary list of what could be considered romantic I'd say that there will be a decent amount of romance or romantic content in the game. Depends what path you go down, though, too. Probably worth mentioning that. I feel like you could also play through the game without being very romantic if you wanted, as well. But for those who like romance, I think there's going to be a lot for you to enjoy (eventually)

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I was impressed. There's no shortage of college frat games but this one has its own charm.

A lot of games let you choose to fuck someone. It's a rare game that gives you the option to hold her hand after you've fucked her and then gives you a render of a closeup of the handholding. Such a game must be a labor of love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cicadaNGB

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Okay yeah, seems like by your definition the game's gonna fit as romance
To break down your points:
1 Definitely will be in the game. Although there will be the opportunity for just fucking around with side characters if the player is so inclined, the main storylines for each girl are kinda predicated on establishing a connection and relationship
2 Yes, but it's not going to be immediate. The relationships will build fairly naturally, but it's college after all, no-one should be in a rush to jump straight to love
3 Definitely again. My favorite scene so far in the game is that Imogen scene. My favorite scene I've written for the game for future chapters is a similar kind of one-to-one conversation, but with significantly more emotional weight. It's one of the many, many, points in the game I can't wait to get to. So these emotional moments will definitely feature heavily, I really enjoy writing them
4 This is the first one that I don't think's going to come up too often
5 I think it'd be fair to say that there's going to a couple situations and moments in the game that people could call cliche romantic storytelling. Without wanting to spoil anything, there won't be loads of playing the hero/saving the girl, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of the story somewhere

So like 4/5? So by this arbitrary list of what could be considered romantic I'd say that there will be a decent amount of romance or romantic content in the game. Depends what path you go down, though, too. Probably worth mentioning that. I feel like you could also play through the game without being very romantic if you wanted, as well. But for those who like romance, I think there's going to be a lot for you to enjoy (eventually)
Imo everything looks promising, you have solid game plan/strategy for this avn. Wish you best luck with this project (y)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Only about 15-30 minutes into the game and the renders of Mia looking sad and feeling bad for the MC and hugging him after telling her he is an orphan has already sold her as the best girl for me. I will see if I still feel like that when im done.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
...I'd say that there will be a decent amount of romance or romantic content in the game. Depends what path you go down, though, too. Probably worth mentioning that. I feel like you could also play through the game without being very romantic if you wanted, as well. But for those who like romance, I think there's going to be a lot for you to enjoy (eventually)
Could you clarify please, by "Depends what path you go down" - do you mean there will be some sub-paths with a girl, like lust/love route?

Or you mean - it depends on which girl you choose, so, will it be the case where we will have a lot of sweet moments with one main LI for example but none of wholesome content with another one? Or will it have some balance?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotGoingBack-CH2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Could you clarify please, by "Depends what path you go down" - do you mean there will be some sub-paths with a girl, like lust/love route?

Or you mean - it depends on which girl you choose, so, will it be the case where we will have a lot of sweet moments with one main LI for example but none of wholesome content with another one? Or will it have some balance?
There won't be sub-paths for the girls per se, but decisions you make will lead to more or less romantic moments. The general storylines will stay the same, but there might be subtle differences depending on what choices you make (i.e. holding Mia's hand at the end of ch2 might influence a small thing in the future What I more so meant there by what path you go down was that if you want you can ignore most of the main girls and just fuck around, but if you do choose to do that you probably won't have as many romantic moments bc the side girl stories/relationships are going to be less intimate.

There will also be a varying amount for each girl, yes. I won't be forcing an equal amount of content even between the main LIs. Things will happen as they're relevant to the story and characters. So some girls will have plenty of romantic moments early on; others will have less because it's less appropriate for their character. (I appreciate that this may alienate some people who might feel their favorite character is being neglected or given less screen time, but we'll see)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes