VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Some of the girls in the game, both main and side LIs, have a sexual history that gets referenced. Some girls have been more promiscuous than others. There are a couple of girls who are virgins, but not many. Most have at least some sexual experience.
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning. None of the main LIs will be with people who aren't the MC. I wish I didn't have to clarify this because it ruins some of the tension with other male characters, but I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
Side girls that will have a scene or two with the MC but not a fully-fledged story or path, however, may be with or form relationships with other people throughout the game, so if any female character being with someone other than the MC bothers you, then this isn't the game for you.
nah, I don't care as long as it was before the story. I have no aversion to non-virgin girls, by the way haha. Only the ntr or similar things except the netori that I adore (I know, I'm a big hypocrite xd). I love milfs and those lis always have experience haha. Most of the lis in one of my favorite games like away from home are experienced. I just wanted to be sure and because I like games that are not harems too, specifically if the lis turn out to have more personality than normal since they tend to be often suppressed in harem games. In games with separate paths or where dating multiple girls at the same time has consequences, there are always several jealous girls or situations like that. I love that because of the drama haha. And I know that maybe it's a spoiler, but I would like to know if you have plans or is it already in the game that some of the main girls are jealous, possessive, etc. since it is not a harem game.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
nah, I don't care as long as it was before the story. I have no aversion to non-virgin girls, by the way haha. Only the ntr or similar things except the netori that I adore (I know, I'm a big hypocrite xd). I love milfs and those lis always have experience haha. Most of the lis in one of my favorite games like away from home are experienced. I just wanted to be sure and because I like games that are not harems too, specifically if the lis turn out to have more personality than normal since they tend to be often suppressed in harem games. In games with separate paths or where dating multiple girls at the same time has consequences, there are always several jealous girls or situations like that. I love that because of the drama haha. And I know that maybe it's a spoiler, but I would like to know if you have plans or is it already in the game that some of the main girls are jealous, possessive, etc. since it is not a harem game.
Cool, you should be alright with the game then, at least the main LIs. And yeah, without wanting to spoil future content there will be consequences to trying to pursue multiple girls. Doing certain things with certain girls will block off paths with others, because they'll find out and they'll be less interested, but some girls will care less about you exploring other options. There will be a point, though, where other routes will have been cut off and/or you'll be forced to commit to a path to follow into the endgame, so to speak, so there will be a bit of drama and difficult conversations.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have? cicadaNGB

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have? cicadaNGB
There's going to be a lot of choice. Some will just influence dialogue, a lot will influence whether characters like you, and some will end up being significantly more important down the line. The story will have a linear path, to a point, because you kinda need to keep things linear to make it all work, but I'm hoping for a decent number of endings with each girl, influenced by choices made. (For what it's worth, I don't intend on making any 'game overs' or bad endings. Some paths may get cut off by choices, but the story's end will never be a 'bad' ending, if you get what I mean)

There's 8 main girls. Plus some side girls with scenes, but this number isn't confirmed yet. At least different side girls have planned scenes, though. Some of these will be one-off encounters, some you'll be able to get with multiple times over the course of the game, but they're always going to be side girls with no main path or ending or whatever.

I've said since the start that there's going to be 11 chapters. And that's true. Kind of. Technically. You'll see what I mean.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Playing through a fair bit of Ch.1 so far and have to say I'm struggling to find a LI that appeals. Most seem either plain/ugly, have huge tits or thunder thighs/buffalo arses :HideThePain:

Wait! The gods have heard my prayer...the chick with long blonde hair and pink bits just sidled by....game on :love:

Target Acquired:

Hawt.png

After the initial girls not appealing very much, the appearance of Imogen and Ellie have raised my hopes up for choices (y)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: acondo

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
You should create an account on Patreon and promote the game. Even if money isn't the main reason, effort should be rewarded.
My original intention was to release ch1 to gauge interest, see if people liked what I was making, then, if the response was positive, launch a patreon with the release of ch2. For me, money isn't exactly the main reason, I'm going to finish the game regardless, but who wouldn't want to earn some money from making a game, maybe even turn it into a primary source of income? However, like you say, effort should be rewarded. Which is why I didn't launch the patreon with ch2 in the end. Because I didn't feel comfortable with taking over a year to release the first update, then start asking people to fund the project. Just didn't sit right with me. Similar to how I didn't feel justified in asking for financial support after releasing just one chapter.
I still hope to launch a patreon some day, and the plan theoretically is to launch one with the release of ch3, but that'll again only be if I feel comfortable with the idea of people financially supporting the game. That being said, I do also appreciate the people who've donated via the optional payment with the download on itch, because the game itself will always be a free download wherever so there's by no means any obligation to send money, so those who have are definitely appreciated, it's very kind.

Reactions: SirBobby

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Playing through a fair bit of Ch.1 so far and have to say I'm struggling to find a LI that appeals. Most seem either plain/ugly, have huge tits or thunder thighs/buffalo arses :HideThePain:

Wait! The gods have heard my prayer...the chick with long blonde hair and pink bits just sidled by....game on :love:

Target Acquired:

View attachment 3953855

After the initial girls not appealing very much, the appearance of Imogen and Ellie have raised my hopes up for choices (y)
Yeah I'd like to think there's at least a bit of variety in the main LIs, at least one that would appeal to each player, but I won't pretend I don't have a type, which swayed a decent amount of the character creation (Alice and Mia were the first two characters I made for the game, so yeah ... personal preference might have been a bit too influential when I was first starting out lmao)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Some of the girls in the game, both main and side LIs, have a sexual history that gets referenced. Some girls have been more promiscuous than others. There are a couple of girls who are virgins, but not many. Most have at least some sexual experience.
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning. None of the main LIs will be with people who aren't the MC. I wish I didn't have to clarify this because it ruins some of the tension with other male characters, but I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
Side girls that will have a scene or two with the MC but not a fully-fledged story or path, however, may be with or form relationships with other people throughout the game, so if any female character being with someone other than the MC bothers you, then this isn't the game for you.
The number of morons that think women should be breathlessly jilling themselves in anticipation of the arrival of some unknown snowflake it too damn high.

Anyone who wants a virgin, has no right to demand it unless YOU are one too.

• Angry
Reactions: MrDianhelo

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah I'd like to think there's at least a bit of variety in the main LIs, at least one that would appeal to each player, but I won't pretend I don't have a type, which swayed a decent amount of the character creation (Alice and Mia were the first two characters I made for the game, so yeah ... personal preference might have been a bit too influential when I was first starting out lmao)
Hey nothing wrong with liking 'em thiccc ;)

My own preference is just more athletic/slim and C cups or less...no elephant booties heh heh :BootyTime:
Yeah I like Imogen and Ellie's facial features too.

Enjoying it so far, shows good promise!

Reactions: cicadaNGB

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
All good. Promising I say. Only criticism? The characters look kinda...plastic? We will watch your career with great interest :)
How far through the game have you played? I remember that was a criticism of ch1 that people said got better later on as UI got better at lighting etc. If it's the whole game so far, then I hope I keep getting better at the visual side of things and that doesn't stay an issue.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
uhh is Rachel a love interest? Like her (the most), but there is almost nothing anymore in the second capter
Rachael isn't one of the main LIs. Her and Chloe are two of the more prominent side girls early on, but you're correct in saying Rachael doesn't have a lot to do in ch2. Still, should've seen a couple of conversations with her (and a little more) in the new update if you've played your cards right, though.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel3
Nov 26, 2020
How far through the game have you played? I remember that was a criticism of ch1 that people said got better later on as UI got better at lighting etc. If it's the whole game so far, then I hope I keep getting better at the visual side of things and that doesn't stay an issue.
Into Ch2 right now. Ch2 graphics are definitely an improvement over Ch1.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning.
you sure?...

I remember playing this game a while ago, and I'm really sure there are some girls that talked about how they want to fuck another male character right in front of the MC.:oops:

Pinsel3

Sep 17, 2020
Rachael isn't one of the main LIs. Her and Chloe are two of the more prominent side girls early on, but you're correct in saying Rachael doesn't have a lot to do in ch2. Still, should've seen a couple of conversations with her (and a little more) in the new update if you've played your cards right, though.
That i did, got some nice pic. But still, would rather see her as main Li ,as some other girls like Tegan,Ava, Alice and the twins. But again i am not even sure witch girls are main LIs anyway:D
Ohh and Ella is hot asf. Too bad she is with a other dude

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
you sure?...

I remember playing this game a while ago, and I'm really sure there are some girls that talked about how they want to fuck another male character right in front of the MC.:oops:
Yeah, like I've said, the main LIs will only be with the MC. Side girls will do their own thing. Some of them will have other relationships. And I mean, in real life some girls talk about people they want to fuck all the time. Doesn't mean they will. Sometimes it's just to make the guy they say it front of jealous because they like him too. This shouldn't be as controversial as it is.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes