VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Good start to chapter to, i have feeling we havent been shown all the love intrest for the mc yet, i can tell at least 4. so far with 1 being a yeah u have sex with her. hopefully chapter 3 isnt as long as wait as chapter 2 but if it it ill see yea in a year lol.

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
The actual banner should be updated with this one:

8nbeVo.png

Changelog:

Chapter 2: The Worst Guys continues the story, with a focus on further exploring the characters established in Chapter 1. Over double the size of Chapter 1 at over 3300 renders, Chapter 2 is a big step forward in the project.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
the renders of women are good and all but who really cares about the story and whole college thing with sororities and fraternities and shit for which should be reserved for incest related stuff but thats me if not for that might not be so bad

Reactions: nsfw1201

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Individual. There will be opportunities to pursue multiple girls at the same time (and there are also side characters that will have scenes) but at some point you will be given the option to commit to a single girl to continue that path/story. You can do this or not. There will be an option for an 'alone' ending. There is no full harem or multiple girl endings.
Hmm...thanks for posting a direct answer with regards to a question I've been looking for answers (how relationships will be handled with the MC). And from what I can see, this content growing project has very beautifully done renders.

But reading how some potential love interests are written as (vocalizing) loose girls, and especially for me the lack of a harem or Thruple+ path choice (as single paths just isn't a relationship path that I'm interested in playing).

Though, wishing you great future success with your single path endeavor.

Best Regards.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Hmm...thanks for posting a direct answer with regards to a question I've been looking for answers (how relationships will be handled with the MC). And from what I can see, this content growing project has very beautifully done renders.

But reading how some potential love interests are written as (vocalizing) loose girls, and especially for me the lack of a harem or Thruple+ path choice (as single paths just isn't a relationship path that I'm interested in playing).

Though, wishing you great future success with your single path endeavor.

Best Regards.
What do you mean with 'loose girls'? Can you explain? This game look good but I want to be cautious haha

Reactions: MrBenny

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
What do you mean with 'loose girls'? Can you explain? This game look good but I want to be cautious haha
Some of the girls in the game, both main and side LIs, have a sexual history that gets referenced. Some girls have been more promiscuous than others. There are a couple of girls who are virgins, but not many. Most have at least some sexual experience.
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning. None of the main LIs will be with people who aren't the MC. I wish I didn't have to clarify this because it ruins some of the tension with other male characters, but I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
Side girls that will have a scene or two with the MC but not a fully-fledged story or path, however, may be with or form relationships with other people throughout the game, so if any female character being with someone other than the MC bothers you, then this isn't the game for you.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes