VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.2] [Cicada]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 7, 2022
In chapter 2 there are 4 sex scenes with: Chloe, Tegan, Mia and Lauren, am I right or is there any more that I might have missed?
Edit: Will there be animations?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexMpog

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
damn no Rainn on that list really hurts as she seems like one of the most interesting
Same, was really hoping for Rachael and Rainn. I really liked those 2. But of the 8, there's 6 I really like and the other 2 are ok too. So I think I'll be happy. Can't remember if I told you, it's not harem and no multi-girl endings (solos onlys). At some point you'll be given the option to commit to a single girl.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
In chapter 2 there are 4 sex scenes with: Chloe, Tegan, Mia and Lauren, am I right or is there any more that I might have missed?
sounds like I might need to do another playthrough if there is I only saw 2.

Same, was really hoping for Rachael and Rainn. I really liked those 2. But of the 8, there's 6 I really like and the other 2 are ok too. So I think I'll be happy. Can't remember if I told you, it's not harem and no multi-girl endings (solos onlys). At some point you'll be given the option to commit to a single girl.
Yeah I liked Rachael as well. Yeah I assumed this was solo path game from how it played. I just played like at manwhore right now as I didn't know who is and isnt a MG other than few from my first PT.

Which 2 are just okay for you btw

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Edit: Will there be animations?
woah, I only had scenes with Tegan and Mia :oops:
and here I thought I played all the routes

gonna play it again, will freshen up my memories before leaving a review

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
woah, I only had scenes with Tegan and Mia :oops:
and here I thought I played all the routes

gonna play it again, will freshen up my memories before leaving a review
yeah those are the only 2 I saw as well haha gonna do the same later

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I liked Rachael as well. Yeah I assumed this was solo path game from how it played. I just played like at manwhore right now as I didn't know who is and isnt a MG other than few from my first PT.

Which 2 are just okay for you btw
Manwhore is fine (iirc), no consequences until you have to choose your LI and I'll split into doing 9 paths (each LI & a side girls). My order keeps changing, I can't split the top 5 - Bonnie, Ava, Tegan, Mia, Bobbie. Alice is a chance of making it too, I just don't know enough about her yet. Ellie & Imogen are ok, just not at the level of the others for me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Manwhore is fine (iirc), no consequences until you have to choose your LI and I'll split into doing 9 paths (each LI & a side girls). My order keeps changing, I can't split the top 5 - Bonnie, Ava, Tegan, Mia, Bobbie. Alice is a chance of making it too, I just don't know enough about her yet. Ellie & Imogen are ok, just not at the level of the others for me.
ah I loved Imogen she is tied with Mia as my favorite. Alice , Ava and Chole im unsure about right now. but apparently I missed some Chole content since I didn't see her lewd scene Also 1 of the twins is just okay don't ask me who their names are to damn confusing to remember right now I forgot to make some notes

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
ah I loved Imogen she is tied with Mia as my favorite. Alice , Ava and Chole im unsure about right now. but apparently I missed some Chole content since I didn't see her lewd scene Also 1 of the twins is just okay don't ask me who their names are to damn confusing to remember right now I forgot to make some notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Chloe is only side, so I don't really care. (Rachel, Rainn, Maybe Jess are the only sides I care about). Although there was a hot redhead Psy girl we haven't met yet named Molly, I'd really like to meet her.

Bonnie is the twin you prefer (Bobbie is the one in Psy).

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I see, so no Chloe content for me then:LOL:
Even if we forget for a second that Tegan is in my Top3 LIs, her ass is just on some different level comparing to Chloe's) no way Chloe can win this contest.
You're just biased)))
Chloe's ass is ... ok-ish
just pulling your leg hahah
But damn, that twerking show was so damn hot:giggle:

I just played like at manwhore right now as I didn't know who is and isnt a MG other than few from my first PT.
well, it sure doesn't feel like man-whore route, I mean I don't get any cheating vibes so far, cause there is no any commitment, but I already can see that some LIs will be more or less open-minded

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Want to comment a bit more of some things people have said but there's some quite detailed comments and I've not got the time atm to give a good reply to everything, but I will real quick say on the subject of animations: I tried playing around with making them while making ch2, but quickly realised I wasn't able to make them to an acceptable standard, and it would have taken too long to improve. Also, as people probably know already from other games, animations take a really long time to render, because for just one second you're looking realistically at 30 individual renders, so from the standpoint I couldn't justify adding animations when I currently only have one computer to do everything with. Would like to include them in the future, of course, but for now I decided it would be better to stick to just renders rather than adding in poorly made/rushed animations. Felt like that was a better decision both for overall quality and use of time

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
just looked at the twerk scene again I think I prefer Lucy's ass haha tho Tegan comes in second for me

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Want to comment a bit more of some things people have said but there's some quite detailed comments and I've not got the time atm to give a good reply to everything, but I will real quick say on the subject of animations: I tried playing around with making them while making ch2, but quickly realised I wasn't able to make them to an acceptable standard, and it would have taken too long to improve. Also, as people probably know already from other games, animations take a really long time to render, because for just one second you're looking realistically at 30 individual renders, so from the standpoint I couldn't justify adding animations when I currently only have one computer to do everything with. Would like to include them in the future, of course, but for now I decided it would be better to stick to just renders rather than adding in poorly made/rushed animations. Felt like that was a better decision both for overall quality and use of time
I think it's safe to say the ones that love this game rather have more content sooner even tho some renders made me wish there was an animation cause you made some really hot renders haha. So id say while id love to have animations , it isn't exactly needed especially if you keep up the quality of hot renders I saw in the 2 lewd scenes ive played.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Cautiously liked it so far - has a dark feel to it like the rich assholes are going to get out of hand - hope not don;t want to see any forced sex on any girl, nor the sick shower scene, it is really stupid to think we are going to create sluts out of our women to please the rich.
Mia is great she embelishes all the right things. Not sure I agree to the underwear event but at least most kept them on.
Also if someone makes mia or whomever their girl then would not want her to be involved in such debauchery

Reactions: holaje12
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes