VN Ren'Py Notes from an Accidental Professor [v0.2] [LassChaser]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NotesFromAnAccidentalProfessor-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Can I not just see it or what? There's no return to main menu in here. Also, this updates forces you to restart, previous saves does not work.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There's also no load save on the pause menu.

Lastly, future content may involve Female Domination, some of the girls are capable of mind control, even targeted it towards the MC.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I find it a little funny how during the scene with the rabbit-girl Nora she talks about how her tits are bouncing... while they're barely moving at all. I stood out especially considering how well-animated some titties are in other VNs I've seen with the same character models and animation style.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Notes from an Accidental Professor [v0.2] [LassChaser] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [116 MB]
- - -

Mac [126 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LassChaser

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Can I not just see it or what? There's no return to main menu in here. Also, this updates forces you to restart, previous saves does not work.
Like I said, when my M.2 got damaged, I lost the game files. So, there are things I had to change, resulting in the previous version and this one being incompatible.

Reactions: Lerd0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The prostitution tag is missing. Also, it would be nice to be able to refuse to have sex with the prostitute. The truth is that I have used CTRL since the MC accepts, but I would prefer to have the option to directly prevent it from happening.

Lastly, future content may involve Female Domination, some of the girls are capable of mind control, even targeted it towards the MC.
I hope there is no femdom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass~God

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In initial version I thought MC is kind of cool-ass, badass but now I know he's no different from other MCs just the typical MC gulp down insult/threat from girls, sorry not my cup of tea, I'm out. View attachment 3589229 View attachment 3589230
I don't think I've gotten much further, for now I'll wait to see if the Dev tells us if there's going to be a lot of femdom or a little, and if it's going to be avoidable or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Issac Shafan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Avoidable or not, main thing is that how is MC? This game "Dominant Witches" have femdom 100% avoidable, but! Can't change MC, MC's still a sub in heart.
Even if it's 100% avoidable not hardcore femdom tho, but still MC never forget who he's actually he's a man, I want he will dominant in personality, know how to give answer to girls who tried to mess with him.
Ahh! Whatever let's see where this goes.
I haven't tried that game. In any case, in my opinion "avoiding femdom" requires not only avoiding the scenes but also that the MC acts accordingly (I prefer that femdom not be changed to maledom, but there is a middle point where the MC can act without be servile, nor be dominant with the LIs). I don't like maledom either, but I certainly don't dislike it as much as femdom, and I find light maledom (as long as it doesn't include spanking or offensive comments) tolerable.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Tbh if this ended up being a game that used mind control without the sadism that is so common with femdom/maledom, and actually served a purpose it might turn into a good game. The whole "jedi mind trick" suggestion type mind control would be great. Less obvious, MC able to work his way from character to character and build up the harem.

That way MC can build up or slowly lead characters to a path they want. Planting suggestions rather than mindsalving them. So then they're actually "wanting" to act in a certain way as part of the plot. A steady corruption that has clear progress the MC/players can enjoy. Changes in attitude towards the MC, more overtly affectionate/sexual towards MC, etc, to where by late game they're irreversibly brainwashed and "mind control" isn't even something anyone suspects the MC of. Would be really good imo.

Early on in the game, so could be done yet as a concept for it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tbh if this ended up being a game that used mind control without the sadism that is so common with femdom/maledom, and actually served a purpose it might turn into a good game. The whole "jedi mind trick" suggestion type mind control would be great. Less obvious, MC able to work his way from character to character and build up the harem.

That way MC can build up or slowly lead characters to a path they want. Planting suggestions rather than mindsalving them. So then they're actually "wanting" to act in a certain way as part of the plot. A steady corruption that has clear progress the MC/players can enjoy. Changes in attitude towards the MC, more overtly affectionate/sexual towards MC, etc, to where by late game they're irreversibly brainwashed and "mind control" isn't even something anyone suspects the MC of. Would be really good imo.

Early on in the game, so could be done yet as a concept for it.
For now the one who is suffering from mind control is the MC. The LIs are the ones that have powers, the MC is a normal human without any type of superpower.

Anyway, the game gives me a tremendous feeling of femdom, with the witch calling the MC pet every two sentences, and he being absolutely unable to avoid the powers of the LIs, and with the Dev refusing to say if there will be this kind of content in the future.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
For now the one who is suffering from mind control is the MC. The LIs are the ones that have powers, the MC is a normal human without any type of superpower.

Anyway, the game gives me a tremendous feeling of femdom, with the witch calling the MC pet every two sentences, and he being absolutely unable to avoid the powers of the LIs, and with the Dev refusing to say if there will be this kind of content in the future.
Bummer. Maybe reversal would be nice. I don't mind some femdom. I'd like if the MC can learn how to do the same and shift the roles a bit. Give player two paths maybe. Just don't make it like 3, 4 ,5 paths and drag the game out.

But if its just the MC being abused/demeaned the whole time I'd have to pass. I like immersing in games, hgames or not. Not my thing if that's the case.

There are a few projects I back that aren't 100% my cup of tea because the dev is fully transparent about what the game is or will/won't have, but has some things I like. But I hope dev clarifies their vision. Confidence in what a game will/won't have encourages people to support it knowing what to expect.

LassChaser

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021

There won't be any femdom in the game. My concept for crafting a story would always involve a person with a goal, facing obstacles from the beginning . My inspiration for this game is the anime Great Teacher Onizuka,...which also started out with a fake teacher.
1366_2000.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: bulifun
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote