Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ugh, that's on me. I had to read the reviews to find out that you can actually buy skills with your points to unlock them. I never even bothered to click on the skill tree. And I'm someone who reads instructions in RL :ROFLMAO:
Further proof that F95 folks can't read.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That sharing scene with Jen
Is so sexy the dialogue to it is especially hot
It's my favourite scene in the whole game so far

Mr. Silver Lust is a really good writer imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eijaxx

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Nothing is Forever is going to be present in the that starts tomorrow. This is a festival where steam players can try demos of many games that aren't released yet.

Unfortunately, from the page preview available to Devs, I can tell that NiF is a bit buried down in the Visual Novel, Dating Sim, Story Rich or Upcoming Releases (filtered for the sexual content tag) sections.

However, a higher number of whislists would bump NiF to somewhere closer to the top spots, and grant it more exposure.

So, if you can, it'd be great if you could wishlist NiF, even if you don't want to get it on steam, or have already bought it elsewhere. It's a really simple way for you to help support the games you like.

You can wishlist it right here!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I really hope Kim has an expansive time maybe not just directly but throughout the entire next chapter or one after due to the MC decision.

even if she is considered a minor character I think she deserves something big :D
On the sub path, I've been wanting to see Kim's reaction to when she learns you've been subbing to Deborah.
I hope that is explored next chapter.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
On the sub path, I've been wanting to see Kim's reaction to when she learns you've been subbing to Deborah.
I hope that is explored next chapter.
Absolutely, although she might not care (maybe) but after what happens in the current chapter on sub path I want it to cause a ripple effect with everyone. I dont know how dev will be able to do that though, he would have to make a flip side of the upcoming chapters with all the friends and other girls affected by Kims plans with the MC.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
When's the next chapter expected?
Most recent update from the Dev was that he was hoping to release v0.7 in "October or November". But he's also working on launching on Steam with a version based on v0.6.3, which I can only imagine has a lot of hoops to jump through so he's probably very busy with that.

BTW if anyone in the thread has not yet added NIF to their Steam wishlist, go and do it now! Link is in a post just a few above:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-6-3-mrsilverlust.87506/post-11912645

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes