• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 28, 2020
I absolutely adore this game, so many choices, and there is a different path for every single character, you can be dommed by all, or dom all.
I love that this game is not afraid to explore more hardcore dynamics, kinks and fetishes without it degenerating or overdo it, and make the story not matter.
All of the women are really interesting and hot and it was a struggle to pick a favorite, it was a hard choice betwen Kim and Emma with Kim being my favorite.
Cant wait for more content and hope in the future there will be more with them especially being domme path, maybe some intertwined content with them joining together in the story and scenes considering your previous choices, I would absolutely love seeing both Emma and Kim joining the fun together, or along with Deb and Jen since their domme path is really hot and estabilished so far, Lea and Bri also have a really nicely set up story so far for their domme path and I cant wait to see what's in store for Olivia when it comes with her being domme as well.
Its really refreshing to see the cheating and sharing content not follow the same pattern and instead be different in a good way, I usually dont like it, and mostly enjoy the femdom without it but its really well put together in this game and not forced on you with the other guys not being intrusive or obnoxious at all, at the beginning I thought they're just there to become an obstacle in your path but it turns out you maintain the friendly relation with them throughout the game on all paths which I like a lot. Carl character is especially interesting, interested to see more of the same in the future.
In fact, I don’t see Kim and Emma together in common scenes, I think Kim would not be interested in this, and she would not share a toy with another girl, but the idea itself is certainly good, I wonder who will be in the scenes with Jen. My favorite by the way is Emma, I like her dynamic with the MC, but Kim is also very good as a Domina, but in her own way.
Someone else wrote that there are concerns that about 3 remaining episodes will not be enough to realize possible interesting scenes on different paths and sufficiently reveal some of the girls, which also worries me.

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
In fact, I don’t see Kim and Emma together in common scenes, I think Kim would not be interested in this, and she would not share a toy with another girl, but the idea itself is certainly good, I wonder who will be in the scenes with Jen. My favorite by the way is Emma, I like her dynamic with the MC, but Kim is also very good as a Domina, but in her own way.
Someone else wrote that there are concerns that about 3 remaining episodes will not be enough to realize possible interesting scenes on different paths and sufficiently reveal some of the girls, which also worries me.
Yeah, that's why I hope the game will go on for longer with enough backing from the community.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
In fact, I don’t see Kim and Emma together in common scenes, I think Kim would not be interested in this, and she would not share a toy with another girl, but the idea itself is certainly good
Yeah, but maybe Kim could teach Emma how she has more power over the Mc than her, maybe like a way to show how pitty is the Mc and how he is completely under her command.

Is true that she doesn´t care about Mc life but if she wants to humilliate him more it would be a very good way humilliating him in from of his old friend, Emma.

I´m more concerned about Emma wanting to humilliate the Mc with Kim than the other way.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
With Emmas attitude regarding cheating I dont see any Emma/Kim scenes possible as long as Kim is in a relationship. Further, i think it would be much hotter to dominate Emma together with Kim on the manly route...

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Compared to previous chapters, chapter 7s update rate leaves much to be desired.
Good possibily this spirals further down to development hell.
First the old chapters gow reworked instead, then focus on steam release. Then split of chapters, always coupled with delays. Then talking about a new game done on the side. Also, the chapter is short even though the game overall increases in choices and content and is alreading starting to wrap all plotpoints up (only two additional chapters + epilogue to go).

Slowing down is a fact, hopefully it doesn't get even worse with waiting years for updates.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Compared to previous chapters, chapter 7s update rate leaves much to be desired.
Good possibily this spirals further down to development hell.
First the old chapters gow reworked instead, then focus on steam release. Then split of chapters, always coupled with delays. Then talking about a new game done on the side. Also, the chapter is short even though the game overall increases in choices and content and is alreading starting to wrap all plotpoints up (only two additional chapters + epilogue to go).

Slowing down is a fact, hopefully it doesn't get even worse with waiting years for updates.
I think it's a combination of a few things, but the biggest two are probably dev is getting bored of the project and is having trouble coming up with an ending. He's been working on this for several years now.

I hope it sticks the landing and that dev finds his joy in the game again, at least in terms of finishing it out. Having the goal in sight can help a lot with that. The updates have been way too far apart for sure.

It's just how these indie adult games are. They're not professional products with investment backers to answer to, so it's entirely dependent on the dev's work ethic and interest in their project. It's why I don't sub on patreon. At least for this game it's a one time purchase, but even for that, your money is better spent elsewhere on complete games. I'd felt this game provided enough value by Chapter 5 to be worth it, but ymmv. It's been a drag seeing how slow the updates have been since then and it's been an okay game, but it didn't develop into quite what I'd hoped for and how people hype it, unfortunately.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
This game is superb and one of a kind in several aspects, the dev can be very proud about it. But at the same time, its complexity and the amount of relevant characters must make it hard and tedious to develop.

I hope the dev gets to wrap up this game in a satisfactory way, takes a good break, and then comes back with a similar game but more focused (less characters).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I will take the next week(s), when a dev (in general) makes an estimation, always take the worst case scenario.
yeah until I see a actual date I just assume it's 1-2 more months when I see a estimated time frame cause things can always go wrong.

Reactions: Don Sucio

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
devs initial estimate was 2 weeks ago lol
I know, when chapter 7 part 1 was released he said he needed another 6 weeks (which would be half/end of march. So yeah, life gets in the way, estimations can be too positive. But damn this happens with every damn dev all of the time.

Last edited:

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Fuck no it wasn't!
Initial ETA was late Feb, early March.

"Let's try something new: Chapter 7 will be released in two parts - the first one tomorrow; the second in about a month"
MrSilverLust, January 31 on Patreon
I remember someone made a post that they expected it before April 19, which I don't remember why they set that date, but I laughed to myself and knew it would be the over. I doubted April and wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't released in May either. But I think MSL will try and get it out this month. I care less about a few weeks or even a month or two than the quality of the chapter. If it's a quality chapter with great content nobody will care that it took too long. But if it's as short as Part 1 was, I would definitely be disappointed in that case.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
I remember someone made a post that they expected it before April 19, which I don't remember why they set that date, but I laughed to myself and knew it would be the over. I doubted April and wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't released in May either. But I think MSL will try and get it out this month. I care less about a few weeks or even a month or two than the quality of the chapter. If it's a quality chapter with great content nobody will care that it took too long. But if it's as short as Part 1 was, I would definitely be disappointed in that case.
I fully understand and support this sentiment, but my problem is not with a late release date. My problem is with the constant estimated release dates which are never made. This is not something that only plagues MrS (he is one of the few who, until chapter 7, was actually quit punctual. I rather wait until a dev has actually a release date which is realistic then a ''hoping'' date. Because the last one brings just an expectation and the following dissapointment, which is hardly inspiring support.

Before everybody comes with ''dude this is a piracy site''. This is not my point, I do support the dev on patreon and am still very happy with NiF. But even if I didn't pay for the game, promises are not without responsibility, trust comes on foot and leaves on horseback.

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes