Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
We kinda got mentioned on that post:PogChamp:
If you're referring to the "pirates" thing, count me out of that.
I'm a patron since the second update and still support MrSilverLust. :cool:

I also think it was a shitty move to leak the update so close to release. Like he said, that caused a series of problems on other platforms and made him lose much needed support.
We should also take into account that MrSilverLust went out of his way to improve the game adding new videos to all the chapters.
And let's not forget how he answered players requests by adding a "vanilla" path for Jen that wasn't in the plans, further improving the game and making players happier.
All those things take time and effort!
I don't see the need or logic behind the hate reviews, the acusations of milking and delay (as if he's making a fortune) or the premature leaks (that kinda sounded...). We are fortunate (now I can say WE) that he kept his cool and pace and there's an update coming this tuesday.

I understand... I also feel the itch when waiting for the games I like. But a little patience goes a long way. The game will surely make it's way here and there's no need to harm the dev.
If you were referring to something else, my apologies, but I wanted to say something after the last stream of impatient posts.

Let's hope it's a great update, like ALL the others before. :)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
> EDIT: I've run a bit late, this will still take a couple more hours of work! I'll post the update later today when it's ready, sorry!
So its coming today, just not at 18:00 GMT.

At least it doesn't come out next tuesday.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Don Sucio

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
looks like i'll be replaying this game then at some point was waiting for the steam release to replay it I want those acheivements but im skipping the chess matches this time lol
I appreciate the effort that goes into making those chess games but I'm just not a fan of it, so I usually skipped the boring parts

• Sad
Reactions: osanaiko

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I appreciate the effort that goes into making those chess games but I'm just not a fan of it, so I usually skipped the boring parts
For me it depends how boring it is. Something like the chess games id only play once on my first playthrough. Something this is boring but not a snore fest i'll play again if I replay the game.

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes