Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
MrSilverLust Hi!
Since you are here again, I would like to ask a question concerning chapter 7: Are the "one LI specific" paths updated for ch7? I found them to be a great addition to the game! While it is personal taste, I vastly prefer the Lea, Olivia and Jen routes. Others e.g. Deb do not really interest me. So I very much liked these girl specific playthroughs. But they currently stop at the end of ch.6.
So as mentioned above, did you continue these paths with the new update? Thanks!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone dropped that chapter 7 part 2 link yet?
That was posted yesterday just have to wait for now. might take a while depending on which mod they messaged and when they are online
Sent link to the mods earlier today for mirroring/upload so should appear here sooner or later.
Was a shit update though, you're not missing out.

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
So much negativity here... and while some is fait, most isn't, but okay. At least the trolls came out to play, which is always funny.

Thank you for going through this, it gave me an opportunity to evaluate my own productivity.

But you left your work half done... it next step is comparing how long it took to write/render/animate during each development cycle. If chapters get bigger, time should also increase...right?

Math here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I hope I didn't make any mistake, never been much of a math guy myself)

It's hard to compare, because, in many chapters, initially I didn't have animations to release them faster. But, basically:

Productivity:
chapter 2: (baseline)
chapter 3: (-3.35% script/renders)(-6 animations)(-31.1% total productivity)
chapter 4: (+26.4% script/renders) (-7 animations) (-47.1% total productivity)
chapter 5: (+31.7% script/renders) (-7 animations) (-12.2% total productivity)
chapter 6: (+11.6% script/renders) (-7 animations) (-25.5% total productivity)
midterm: (-100% script/renders) (+120 animations) (+464% total productivity)
chapter 7 part 1: (-17.55% script/renders) (+25 animations) (+62.2% total productivity)
chapter 7 part 2: (-28.8% script/renders) (+11 animations) (+24.7% total productivity)

For easiness, I used chapter 2 as baseline to compare all others to. Chapter 3 seems to have been the less productive, with -3.35% writing/render per day, and -6 animations in total than ch2.

Chapter 4 through 6 were faster than ch2 between 11% and 26% on writing/render, but all had -7 animations (they had no animations at all).
Both Chapter 7 halves were slower 17% to 29% than ch2 on writing/render, but had +25 and +11 animations respectively.

So, since time is limited, I have to decide on how to spend it. Looking at this, it seems that, on average, per development cycle, I'll be more-or-less 20% slower on the writing/rendering part to be able to make 7 animations with that time. Obviously, this changes a bit from update to update.

For example:

This is interesting. So, you and everyone else seemed very happy with my productivity during development of chapter 4 and 5.

Chapter 5 was +31.7% more productive in writing/renders than ch 2, the most of all chapters on that aspect, but had -7 animations. But a short 4 month cycle, you like that, thumbs up for me.
Chapter 7pt1, on the other hand, was -17.55% less productive in writing/renders than ch 2, but had +32 more animations.

So, in ch5 I gain 32% speed by not making 7 animations, but in Ch7pt1 I only lost 18% speed by making 32 animations...
Looking at this... wasn't I was even more productive during chapter 7 development than on chapter 5? I mean, there was the midterm update before chapter 7, so, perhaps this comparison isn't entirely fair.

Let's look at ch7pt2 then:

Chapter 4 was +26.4% more productive in writing/renders than ch 2, but also had -7 animations.
Chapter 7pt2 was -28.8% less productive in writing/renders than ch 2, but had +11 more animations.
So, it's more or less the same level of productivity. A bit better than chapter 2 and 3, a bit worse than chapter 5 and Chapter 7pt1. It's more or less in line with what has always been.

So, if, all together, chapter 7 was developed more or at the same productivity speed of chapter 4 and 5, perhaps even faster, why are you all complaining with me? Are your complains against me deserved?

And this doesn't even take into account that writing and render gets harder with time. A lot of choices means I have to constantly check past variables and write alternative dialogues. It was much smoother to write at the start. Code is also more complicated. There are many more sex scenes now than in chapter 2, so renders also take longer. It's much easier and faster to make 5 renders of a girl sitting down changing expressions than it is to pose sexual positions. Not all renders are created equal and earlier chapters were easier to render and write.

I honestly think I'm as productive as ever. I mean, there will always be changes in time available, motivation, etc. But reading some of things here and then looking at what I've actually done... I ask you all if it is fair, but whatever, it's for you all to decide.

I mean, some of you may say that you don't care about animations and that they are a waste of time, but you'd be a minority. The game had lots of criticism over the lack of animations and the steam audience expects them. It is what it is. I like them and doing them, but it does take time.

Some other of you may also say that the game has lots of paths and you only see a few and the updates feel short. I still have to write/render/animate them all, though. If that's your opinion, again, it's a minority. Everyone have always praised the level of choices the game provides. There's a price for that. For those who don't like it, go play kinetic novels instead, they are much faster to develop with no choices.

If that's the criticism of anyone reading this, at least say it. "It would be better if the game didn't have animations!" Or, "There are too many paths!" Is that your point?
If yes, then, please, by all means, discuss it here if animations should stop or which paths should be taken out. I want to see you guys making the hard decisions and see if you get to an agreement.

Instead, all I read is that path x should have option for y, or the mc in path z shouldn't behave as w. Or, why can't I do x with y? Or why does character y on path z still has so little scenes? So... everyone wants more options, more sex scenes, more paths.... and less development time. Easy peasy. No problem at all for me.

So... I'm done with it because I've been working faster than ever on it? Makes total sense...

Yes, I'm not a native speaker, I've always said so. Osanaiko has always been the one doing all the magic. It's not like I've ever hided that, you must be new here. Also, try writing with everyone pressuring you to to release the update last month, not even have time to review what you write, and then show it to me, I also want to judge how shit it is.

Listen people, I understand. You all wait too long to get too little in your paths. There's no other way around. More content requires more time. I'm as productive as ever, more or less. But each chapter you see less and less of the content, and it sucks. Everyone who starts the game from scratch likes it and praises all the options provided. Everyone else who has to wait for the next release, hates the waiting and the payoff. It's always like this.

Example A:

Dessolos was always super kind and praised the game (well, except for Kim, of course). Started playing just in time for chapter 7pt1. Everything was great... now has to wait for next updates - that are still more or less as fast as ever - and now thinks it's disappointing. Oh well. Fair enough. Wait for the game to be finish, it's a much better experience, I get it. Playing games like this sucks. I get all of that. I just don't get what other options do I have.

I also don't get is the accusations of slacking off. Or milking. Or be "done with the game". Okay, if anyone thinks that, show me how my math above is wrong. Show me how I'm not working as hard anymore.

I mean, there's always issues, of course. I'm not perfect. Of course I could always do better. Release estimates were missed. For example, I had to do a root canal recently, missed real work thanks a bunch of dentist appointments, had to bring real work home to finish it, had to also finish development of part 2 in a rush... It was not fun. And, yeah, I expected it to be done earlier. I didn't realize how much work some things take, or that I had to do give more choices here and there, etc, etc. These things are hard to estimate, I suck at it, fair. It's a lose-lose. If I say "It's done when it's done", people get mad at me. If I say estimates that are wrong, people get mad at me. So, from now on, it'll be just "It's done when it's done". No more missed deadlines.

Also, I'm accused of not communicate often. True. What for? Everyone is just criticizing. And most of it seems unfair, in my opinion. I just found out I work better to just ignore it all and just keep working. It's my way to keep motivated. I mean, you need to have a thick skin to be a dev, sure. But all of this negativity takes the fun out of it. So, I just avoid it. I don't even look at it and just get happily developing my little game. I'm not doing this just to get anxious, it doesn't even pay that well. People don't like it? That's fair. Then, don't buy the game, quit my patreon, go fuck yourself playing other games much better that are available here, that's totally fine. I do what it's best for me to get things done, you do you. We are all happy in the end.
Congrats for the release. I also want to say my 2 cents that so many unfair harsh words that are coming toward you are mostly from the few. Sadly the voice of the minority is always the loudest and it hurts because it can make devs feel like what they do is never enough.

For me personally I enjoyed the updates and I'm very happy to wait for an update to come out as long as the devs are doing their own thing and can bring their ideas into play without that stupid pressure. We've seen a lot of projects straight up going downhill or worse getting abandoned because of unrealistic expectations.
As the game progressed of course it will take a while for most of the characters to get content because the cast is so big and almost everyone has at least 1 ore more than 2 path variations. This takes so long when you have to take in consideration all the variables and dialogues.

I wish you to take care of yourself first and do things at your pace while putting your vision first before the demands of others, because there is no way that everyone will be pleased without getting burnt out or worse. Thank you again for the update and for the decision to release all the versions at the same time.

P.S. one minor thing I would like to advise is that yeah weekly status updates would be great to keep in touch even if they aren't more than few lines of text so that way people won't panic anymore.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Happy with the game, happy to wait.

From the changelog, is there actual new content or was this fixes/QoL stuff this time?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
is there ntr in the game?
Not in the traditional sense. But a bit Netori and swinging.

You can fuck your friends girl (she encourages you) and you can share your girlfriend with others.

If you don't want NTR, you can play the game, its safe and harmless and goes out of its way to accommodate to your fetishes. There is one mean character, but you can largely ignore her.
If you want pure NTR, you may be disappointed.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
is there ntr in the game?
No, we players all just imagining it!;):ROFLMAO: Seriously though, there are options towards NTR on some routes (in special Kim sub route), also sharing/swinging/netorase. I don´t like NTR, I prefer sharing/swinging, so some other players might be better to tell you on which paths there is NTR, but it is not much.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not in the traditional sense. But a bit Netori and swinging.

You can fuck your friends girl (she encourages you) and you can share your girlfriend with others.

If you don't want NTR, you can play the game, its safe and harmless and goes out of its way to accommodate to your fetishes. There is one mean character, but you can largely ignore her.
If you want pure NTR, you may be disappointed.
Which girlfriend can you share? And with who?

I know you can be a third (Bull) in one relationship, a 4th in a 4some, and cheat with a friends girlfriend (he doesn't know).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NothingIsForever-0.7.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
No more Kim in this update:cry: However Olivia is hot but if she isn't clean and diagnosed some easily cured STD would be hotter.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Which girlfriend can you share? And with who?
You share Deb with others like Carl or her second sub.
You can share Leah with others to escalate her exhibitionism fetish. You can already share her on the internet.
You can share Jen with Carl and likely others. In the latest update, she showed interest in being cucked by a hotter girl, and there are plente possibilities because she is the ugliest, so virutally everyone else /joke
You can share Kim either by accepting she stays with Pete. Or you encourage her to cuck you, so when your become a toy, she very likely invites bull to further humiliate you (just as MC wanted).
Finally, Olivia is free-spirited and hardly believes in monogamous relationships. You very likely can share with others and already did in a foursome.

Not sure why you asked, you probably already know all about it, judging from your last line.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
You share Deb with others like Carl or her second sub.
You can share Leah with others to escalate her exhibitionism fetish. You can already share her on the internet.
You can share Jen with Carl and likely others. In the latest update, she showed interest in being cucked by a hotter girl, and there are plente possibilities because she is the ugliest, so virutally everyone else /joke
You can share Kim either by accepting she stays with Pete. Or you encourage her to cuck you, so when your become a toy, she very likely invites bull to further humiliate you (just as MC wanted).
Finally, Olivia is free-spirited and hardly believes in monogamous relationships. You very likely can share with others and already did in a foursome.

Not sure why you asked, you probably already know all about it, judging from your last line.
Well, I think of 'share your girlfriend' as you're the primary, so the Deb and Carl thing doesn't count, neither does Kim and Pete. Did not realise Deb got a second sub, nor that you could share Jen with Carl, and had no interest in Kim domming you, though I suppose finding out she would cuck you isn't a surprise. The sub paths aren't terribly interesting to me, so I didn't know all the twists and turns involved. And Olivia isn't with you yet, so it's not you sharing your gf. I guess it's subjective semantics, but sharing, group-sex, and cheating are all very different categories to me.

• Haha
Reactions: KenneX

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
I'm tempted to try this game, but not sure. I know there are several routes. Is there a good soul to describe character's kinks?(chastity, pegging, cum eating, humiliation, sissification, no force-bi, etc. )

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Well, I think of 'share your girlfriend' as you're the primary, so the Deb and Carl thing doesn't count, neither does Kim and Pete. Did not realise Deb got a second sub, nor that you could share Jen with Carl, and had no interest in Kim domming you, though I suppose finding out she would cuck you isn't a surprise. The sub paths aren't terribly interesting to me, so I didn't know all the twists and turns involved. And Olivia isn't with you yet, so it's not you sharing your gf. I guess it's subjective semantics, but sharing, group-sex, and cheating are all very different categories to me.
Sure, I mainly wanted to inform the new guy that there are many variants of sharing. I used the term girlfriend very loose as well to describe partner, sexfriend etc. Aside from Leah, none of the girls consider themselves girlfriends, not even Jen.

Reactions: Hungover00

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm tempted to try this game, but not sure. I know there are several routes. Is there a good soul to describe character's kinks?(chastity, pegging, cum eating, humiliation, sissification, no force-bi, etc. )
Thats a bit much to ask about every characters kink rather than just play the game on your own.

I made some kink lists:

Numbers refer to the chapters. Currently seven chapters, though I didn't include all of chapter 7.

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
You litteraly post an ads looking for a bull to fuck your GF , on jen route.

I dont know what it is , but for me it's pure Netorase

Reactions: osanaiko
4.60 star(s) 161 Votes