absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i like the skill tree, looks complicated, hope there are hints somewhere to explain how each skill affect the characters and game play

best of luck dev!
Yeh it takes a little getting used too the skill system, but its actually not that complicated just play the game how you feel like, do not use skill points before you encounter a choice where you need a skill and then decide if you want that skill and the path it will unlock.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
i like the skill tree, looks complicated, hope there are hints somewhere to explain how each skill affect the characters and game play

best of luck dev!
As the game works now, you unlock scenes by getting to the content via dialogue choices AND then unlocking the correct skill on the skill tree to enable the kinky interaction choice.

It's my understanding that the developer MrSilverLust has plans for a number of different kinks with various LIs.

It's very obvious when you need to buy a skill to see a scene because there is a hint shown.

I believe that while he has a plan and idea of the shape of the game plot going forward and which LIs will have which kink, nothing it set in stone and the details will evolve over time and versions. So there is not really any direct way to know what skill will be useful ahead of time - so the best strategy is to not buy any skill until you know you need it.

Reactions: elmicho

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
As the game works now, you unlock scenes by getting to the content via dialogue choices AND then unlocking the correct skill on the skill tree to enable the kinky interaction choice.

It's my understanding that the developer MrSilverLust has plans for a number of different kinks with various LIs.

It's very obvious when you need to buy a skill to see a scene because there is a hint shown.

I believe that while he has a plan and idea of the shape of the game plot going forward and which LIs will have which kink, nothing it set in stone and the details will evolve over time and versions. So there is not really any direct way to know what skill will be useful ahead of time - so the best strategy is to not buy any skill until you know you need it.

i'm sorry, what's an LIs? not familiar with that acronym

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
In this update you assume I'm interested in the chess player when I'm not. Not a big thing but still there.
Good update.

Thank you.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.2.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
etting updated or compatible with ver 3.1

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

played far enough to post about the game :

the story is well written and is coherent

the renders are good - only "good" because of the black outlines - whats this for?
(gives a cartoonish vibe ...)

the girls are lovely - game contains personality for nearly every kink

the skillsystem is nice

the option given by the dev to "cheat" is nice
some people are replaying many times - so with this option given its a bit faster

so much to the "pro´s"

now :

holy heck what a textwall sometimes ....
i mean , do i really need to know the rules to be a chess grandmaster ?
(stalling)

the "interactions" with the girls -
my mc is not really into Deb , i miss a option to just "skip" all her content ,avoid her completely
i mean why do i need to go to yoga - its not really relevant for the mc , isnt it?
(yeah for Jen story but ...) (well , just an example)

the freeroam - why? to have it in the game? unnecessary imo
(glad its not much)

overall a pretty decent game

edit : well , one more thing - would be nice to know/show the age of the girls at profile
and the fact that the mc is a "grower" not a "shower" is nice too - too much mc´s outthere that hanged like a horse rofl

thanks MrSilverLust

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrister

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Off the topic,but doesn't Jen's SIG look like she has two breast pumps attached to her titties:unsure: or is just me,lol
Hmm I see chess pieces in front of her chest. But yeah with some fantasy... Still I prefer the actual chess pieces version. ;)

Enough content to warrant a download and play?
The current content took me around 10 hours to play through initiallly. As long as you actually read the dialogue and also check some menus 8 to 10 hours minimum should be a good guess time wise for most people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
anyone else think that emma knows very well about the mc´s last job?
some dialogs make me suspicious :unsure:
You can infer from Kim's threats that a good part of his social life was somewhat public (I don't remember very well what was said during previous chapters) and Emma, being in the group and a psychologist as well, would be smart enough to put two and two together. And if we think she followed him even more closely...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.60 star(s) 157 Votes