sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Two variations for Deb? You mean when I can say I failed the challenge or I was a good boy? please will anyone tell what are those 2 variations? MrSilverLust

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Great chapter again. I love that each chapter basically has its own self contained plot and character arcs on top of the persistent storylines that it builds up. Episodic format done right. It seems to me that there is a deliberate attempt at proper build up and tension within each chapter. For example, most devs that didn't deliberately plan a crescendo approach to each chapter would have probably gone for some scenes in the earlier parts like the carnival or karaoke. Instead, MrSilverLust tries to create a proper build up and release towards the end so that each episode maintains that anticipation. I mean, it certainly seems harder at this stage (more progression and more girls in the picture) than what he did with Emma in chapter 1, but this update was top tier all the same. There is always that build up, payoff, and then cooldown.

I'm going for all the girls except Deb apparently because I didn't do the sub stuff with her. I will cheat and lie for as long as I can and watch how it gloriously explodes in my face. I just hope the fun doesn't end too early because they start talking to each other. I mean... it kinda makes sense that they would talk about the MC sooner rather than later, so I'm curious to see how the dev handles this.

Also, I do hope that some of this roleplay can turn into real life... especially with Emma lol. "Fixing" her feminism seems really hot...

bobo_monkey

Apr 14, 2018
bobo_monkey
Maybe don't skip through all the dialogue just to get to the next lewd scene and then you will get why so many people playing the game praise it so much. Seriously your nonsense review only reflects badly on you and not the game.:rolleyes:
its not a nonsense review (thats very insulting of you, i would accuse everybody giving it 5 stars of the same thing then, blind to the games shortcomings because of their personal bias, same for me then) its my opinion, there is always subjective viewpoints in reviews.
I understand you guys like it, having a lot of girlfriends to chase but its not my cup of tea.
I still think having the consequences of the choices turns it from a game into a visual novel, and i stand by the "dick wilting pictures of male friends while i have my dick in my hand no thanks). You might like all the broskis, i dont.

I just edited my review after playing a bit more to be more helpful with sugestions instead of my negativity (which i agree is not helpful to the designers whose game i am playing for free after all).
I am going to up it to 4 stars in anticipation on more for the future.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Haven't had time to play the update myself yet, but would say that it doesn't sound ideal if it's not clear to the player that you'll always lose.
That has been mentioned more than once, so, perhaps I’ll do something to make it clearer. It’s a tight balance because I also don’t want to tell on screen the reasons and consequences of every single choices/outcome.

Will pregnancy be a feature?
It’s not planned and it probably won't ever be a thing.

Two variations for Deb? You mean when I can say I failed the challenge or I was a good boy? please will anyone tell what are those 2 variations? MrSilverLust
Yes, you can get two different scenes dependent on if you failed or not the challenge. The gallery has an extra scene, but that’s just the one players get if they get to that part of the story having rejected taking part on the challenge. It’s basically almost similar to the ruin orgasm scene, just with some lines of dialogue changed to account for that difference in the story.

How do you get the Kims scene in chapter 4?
Kim's scene in the gallery only happens in the path where the mc is not submissive to her. It's just a small scene at the very end when she and the mc are talking to Pete. In that path, she gives the mc a handjob under the table while they are talking to Pete. The submissive path instead has that scene at the beach, after their talk with Pete is over.

its not a nonsense review (thats very insulting of you, i would accuse everybody giving it 5 stars of the same thing then, blind to the games shortcomings because of their personal bias, same for me then) its my opinion, there is always subjective viewpoints in reviews.
(...)
I just edited my review after playing a bit more to be more helpful with sugestions instead of my negativity (which i agree is not helpful to the designers whose game i am playing for free after all).
Before you edit the review there were a couple things that I think crossed a line: the first was implying that the reviews were being paid, which is insulting to me, the players, the mods and the site as a whole. The second were “personal attacks” at me, like calling me an incel. It’s much better now that all of that is gone, so thanks for editing it.

That being said, anyone can rate the games the way they like without being pressured to give the rating the majority thinks is right. It’s obviously a slow-burn game, heavily focused on the slice of day type of story. Some people like that, some don’t. And that’s okay.

One last comment:
We can choose different paths. But in reality because the choices are shown what they do i just pick one (for example manly) and go with it.
Maybe make the choice invisible? add a bit of mystery
for replay.
If you go to the skills menu, and turn on the "blind mode" option, all options become invisible. I give these options so that players can play the game the way they like the best. If you don’t want to know which kind of points any choice gives, turn on "blind mode" and enjoy the game that way.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Great chapter again. I love that each chapter basically has its own self contained plot and character arcs on top of the persistent storylines that it builds up. Episodic format done right. It seems to me that there is a deliberate attempt at proper build up and tension within each chapter. For example, most devs that didn't deliberately plan a crescendo approach to each chapter would have probably gone for some scenes in the earlier parts like the carnival or karaoke. Instead, MrSilverLust tries to create a proper build up and release towards the end so that each episode maintains that anticipation. I mean, it certainly seems harder at this stage (more progression and more girls in the picture) than what he did with Emma in chapter 1, but this update was top tier all the same. There is always that build up, payoff, and then cooldown.

I'm going for all the girls except Deb apparently because I didn't do the sub stuff with her. I will cheat and lie for as long as I can and watch how it gloriously explodes in my face. I just hope the fun doesn't end too early because they start talking to each other. I mean... it kinda makes sense that they would talk about the MC sooner rather than later, so I'm curious to see how the dev handles this.

Also, I do hope that some of this roleplay can turn into real life... especially with Emma lol. "Fixing" her feminism seems really hot...
I'm playing the exact same way and I too hope the eventual clusterfuck comes closer to the end of the game, so it doesnt get a shitload of branches too soon. Kinda like Acting Lessons with my MC sitting alone in the park. Although picked the hon option for Lea in this, she's too precious to string along.

I'm wondering if the crush/falling for options in chapter endings influence the outcome when you fuck around. Would choosing none make it easier or harder?

Reactions: desmosome

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
This game needs a sharing tag since Jen has the option to be shared.
There is no sharing tag, I think you mean Swinging:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
There is no content with that yet, although Jen's "femdom" path will have it where she and the MC can both submit to a domme, or she can have sex with dominant men, or both (player chooses). In her maledom path, she's happy to submit to dominant MC and there is none of those options.

I don't know if the tag should be added now or when there is actually content of it in game. But I'll add it now to the OP.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is no sharing tag, I think you mean Swinging:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
There is no content with that yet, although Jen's "femdom" path will have it where she and the MC can both submit to a domme, or she can have sex with dominant men, or both (player chooses). In her maledom path, she's happy to submit to dominant MC and there is none of those options.

I don't know if the tag should be added now or when there is actually content of it in game. But I'll add it now to the OP.
Actually I mean sharing it is even a skill in the game and is written in the code.

Code:
"Find men to dominate Jen {color=#669bbc}(Sen){/color}" if has_skill("Sharing"):
        $ cond_clean()
        $ option("ch4_jen_bed_sub_men")
Swinging is when two different couple swap partners.

The scene the mc can have with Deb. That scene would be Deb's husband sharing Deb with another guy.

Reactions: osanaiko

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I understand you guys like it, having a lot of girlfriends to chase but its not my cup of tea.
I still think having the consequences of the choices turns it from a game into a visual novel, and i stand by the "dick wilting pictures of male friends while i have my dick in my hand no thanks). You might like all the broskis, i dont.

Your initial review was one of the worst, as in most nonsensical review, I have ever read here. You clearly had an agenda going into the game. Claiming there are paid reviews, the dev is an incel, dialogue is just there to skip, skip, skip...
Seriously calling it nonsensical was going light on you. That you completely edited your review shows me, that despite claiming otherwise, you must have realized that yourself. While your new review is still something I don't agree with, it is an alright opinion to have at least.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Actually I mean sharing it is even a skill in the game and is written in the code.
Yes, I know it's in the code, and in the skills menu. That's exactly the scene I was reffering to.

I'm just saying that the games in this site need to be tagged according to the sites rules and there are is no "sharing" tag. Users and devs cannont create tags at our will, we need to use the ones the site allows. "Swinging" is the one that best fits that path, according to the description that this site has for that tag:

I know that’s not what typically people associate with "swinging", but those are the site tags we need to abide by.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm wondering if the crush/falling for options in chapter endings influence the outcome when you fuck around. Would choosing none make it easier or harder?
I couldn't decide myself lol. I will postpone that choice until the next update. I think a true fuckboy bastard probably wouldn't be able to fall in love. Since the game has some realism and internal consistency to it, choosing no one is probably a safe bet if you want to go for everyone. I'm intrigued by the choice to get a crush on Kim though, lmao.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, I know it's in the code, and in the skills menu. That's exactly the scene I was reffering to.

I'm just saying that the games in this site need to be tagged according to the sites rules and there are is no "sharing" tag. Users and devs cannont create tags at our will, we need to use the ones the site allows. "Swinging" is the one that best fits that path, according to the description that this site has for that tag:

I know that’s not what typically people associate with "swinging", but those are the site tags we need to abide by.
Yeah that's fine just as long as they tag it with something. I was surprised when I saw that in the code didn't think Jen would be that type of girl.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I couldn't decide myself lol. I will postpone that choice until the next update. I think a true fuckboy bastard probably wouldn't be able to fall in love. Since the game has some realism and internal consistency to it, choosing no one is probably a safe bet if you want to go for everyone. I'm intrigued by the choice to get a crush on Kim though, lmao.
Kim fancies herself as the master manipulator but it’ll be fun to turn things around in her to get her under the mc. I look forward to the next chapters

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Yeah that's fine just as long as they tag it with something. I was surprised when I saw that in the code didn't think Jen would be that type of girl.
I think it makes sense. Kinkwise, Jen and Deb are a bit the mirror of each other. Deb likes to be dominant in the bedroom and likes men that are okay with being submissive. On the other hand, Jen likes to be submissive and to be with dominant men.

If the mc is dominant, he’ll have trouble to be with Deb, but Jen will love him. On the other hand, if the MC is submissive Deb will like him, but that causes a problem with his relationship with Jen where both of them like to be the submissive one in the bedroom. How to deal with that? Will they end up in a similar situation to Deb and Carl (where, in that case, neither likes to be submissive)?

In this chapter, the MC and Jen spend some time discussing the situation and come to one of the following arrangements, dependently on the player’s choice:
  • - agree they aren’t compatible kinkwise and break up;
  • - try to find a dome that would dominate them both in a threesome so they can both be submissive in the bedroom;
  • - try to find a man to dominate Jen;

That’s up to the player to decide, and it only happens when the mc is submissive. Of course, if the MC likes to take charge and be more dominant in the bedroom with Jen, they don’t face that problem and any of those choices is not presented to them. They are both happy together.

Soon, the dominant MC may have a similar choice with Deb. Since they both are dominant, they aren’t really compatible with each other. But that doesn’t mean they can’t have more scenes with each other. For example, a threesome where the MC and Deb can be dominant with a submissive girl is something on my mind, for the future (as usual, these plans can change, don’t take any of this as gospel).

I'm playing the exact same way and I too hope the eventual clusterfuck comes closer to the end of the game, so it doesnt get a shitload of branches too soon.
A clusterfuck doesn’t even necessarily needs to happen. I know we’d like to think that the world is a just place and “bad things” happen to “bad people”, but divine karma isn’t really a thing and cheaters, liars, manipulators, etc get away with it all the time. Sometimes, the good guys are the ones that end up burned.

That’s one thing Game of Thrones did really well, when they got rid of Sean Bean in the first season, even if he was the good guy and did all the morally correct choices.

I'm intrigued by the choice to get a crush on Kim though, lmao.
That choice probably makes more sense for a submissive MC that likes her, but I’m not here to judge if the MC in other paths also picks her :)

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes